name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Also, name88 - King of Hearts here's a short story for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. Also protip: don't forget to keep a fire extinguisher close by. :KEK:
88.gif
(or the last post that made me cry like Titanic :HideThePain: )

when i saw this, i saw heather and hedwig. are they related?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BADIK was originally planned as a prequel to AL,thats why we have HOTs and DIKs but DPC decided to drop that idea early on.
(It was a good decision imo)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Plus during the ride home, MC was wearing the same hoodie as the MC of AL
Oh shit now i remember , it's the same jacket from the therapy and ik a lot of assets are reused in these games with the exception of bad memories that one is quite unique but couldn't he have gone for something else

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Well not yet anyway actions may change in future updates I think for now it's just building up to it and not acting it right away.
Well I have not much hope to be honest if I look what the patreons like, but I hope you are right I while ago I saw a post that this game should have 30-40 gb at the final formo_O because otherwise a chick and a dik route would make no sense.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Well I have not much hope to be honest if I look what the patreons like, but I hope you are right I while ago I saw a post that this game should have 30-40 gb at the final formo_O because otherwise a chick and a dik route would make no sense.
Nah it will end up with something like 20 gigs i think

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's like another game I play you don't start off with being a good or bad guy you have to keep doing certain types of actions for those. This one that I play is more like a confidence builder so I just wonder if it's going to be a step by step change. 2-3 seasons with varying file sizes seem legit so who knows.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Most of it is just reused from AL just with a few easter eggs involved as well. That's all fine and good as long as the plot doesn't revert to something out of AL.
Oh shit now i remember , it's the same jacket from the therapy and ik a lot of assets are reused in these games with the exception of bad memories that one is quite unique but couldn't he have gone for something else
Amen to that even
Yes, the assets are re used but if DPC changed the HOTs uniform, why wouldn't he change the color of the jacket especially when MC was having a retrospection...
And did you notice the fire extinguisher in the storage room ? At the first DiK party it wasn't there

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Personally doubt it. It's (malicious) criminal mischief utilizing special consideration substance (excrement, regardless of whether or not just traces of it, because medical considerations) with intended oral contact. As a quick example, Indiana considers that a Class A misdemeanor (the "worst" category), which can land you in jail for a year:

And given Derek's Rooster photo with the deer head, where he seems to even wear the same underpants that the security guard that chased them may or may not recognize... Yeah, the fact that he, at least, has not been questioned about the break-in is a bit of a plot hole already, but maybe it'll be used in the future. There hasn't been that much time passed in between, and the photo might not have been seen by too many people.
Every time you ran into a locked door/window you couldn't get in, so no B&E, merely entry. They could cite you for trespassing on that one - though with the option of money theft and the deer's head (thanks, Derek!) could bump it up to burglary.

'Father Assman' has an entertaining ring to it.
Don't know about other jurisdictions, but in the US even just .

IIRC, even just pushing open a door which has already been unlocked and partially open falls under B&E in most states.

A lot of them allows for prosecution of B&E along charges of Burglary (as you noted, MC and Derek entered with provable criminal intentions which bumps up the charge).
Tybalt is petty enough to pursue criminal charges against Derek just for stealing his precious heirloom, and the law is certainly on his side (not to mention social standing, since I doubt Maya and Derek's father is anywhere near the power level of Tybalt's family).

If he found out MC was involved along (Derek's and MC's pairing is well known to the school's faculty, as per Cathy's and Jade's conversation in the cafeteria), he'd absolutely use it against the MC. Hell, he abuses report functionality on Rooster just because Jill dares to look MC's way.

Jill doesn't seem to have too high tolerance for antisocial behavior, to put it mildly, (which is really what the whole escapade amounted to, frat hazing or not), and Tybalt could further escalate pinning the blame for her missing panties on the two.

I guess at that point it would really depend on how much Jill trusts MC to believe any counter-claims, even disregarding the way the incident seemed to traumatize her on its own (based on her brief exchange with Tybalt immediately after).

I don't see Miss "I peeked in the mirror, I'm SO sorry!" responding well to that kind of invasion of her privacy at all, regardless of any other circumstances (and if you decided to steal her money... oof, good luck there).
So, long story short...

Truth be told, if the story open this Pandora's Box Sage will be subject to a restraining order, DIKs & Alphas will go away on multiple assault charges and, of course, we'll only be able to see Quinn on visit days of some federal prison. Nah! Too much drama even for DPC.

I flunked Spanish.. But I thought Man was Hombre in Spanish.
So... Padre Culon-Hombre? But that's also a terrible translation as well.
I may or may not have did a google image search on that Padre Culon. That's what was hurting my eyes.
Right before my dinner too... Yikers.
Culon-Hombre is a literal translation that, in context, doesn't make a lick of sense. El Padre de Todos los Culeros (~The Father of All Asses) has a better ring to it.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yes, the assets are re used but if DPC changed the HOTs uniform, why wouldn't he change the color of the jacket especially when MC was having a retrospection...
And did you notice the fire extinguisher in the storage room ? At the first DiK party it wasn't there
Damn dude now you are so far down the rabbit hole which makes me think AL has scarred you even more than me

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I wouldn't rule it out. I get the impression he's the kind of guy to do what he wants regardless of what people think. She might not kill anyone outright... But things could get dark.
I really hope he won't do something about (attempted) suicide with Isabella. I doubt he'd go Leah route with her (if only because of the repetition aspect of it), but there's plenty of negative emotions toward self in Isabella's inner monologue. She's not a happy person, and she seems to have pretty high standards of personal behavior, so her cheating on James (much less anything further that might occur) with MC might easily result in a breakdown.

Which would be a major bummer for me, personally, because while "mature woman with enormous udders" is really not my thing, I do like the character plenty enough not to want to see her hurting.

I'd much rather be surprised with something else, preferably directed at Quinn and resulting from her actions so far. Though I think about the only thing that would make her mellow out would be a tragedy involving another character anyway.

Feh, I don't want no mo' of dem feels. AL was enough.
Truth be told, if the story open this Pandora's Box Sage will be subject to a restraining order, DIKs & Alphas will go away on multiple assault charges and, of course, we'll only be able to see Quinn on visit days of some federal prison. Nah! Too much drama even for DPC.
Yeah, but it's not like DPC is making "Litigation Simulator 2020". He can safely ignore anything that doesn't fit his desired narrative, and I doubt anybody but the most anal nitpicker would have a problem with that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes