Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Hello Lads

giphy (47).gif

so basically cause of Monetauro and Buttsmarnn I really wanted to try and make my own signature
and It was actually really fun of course
With the Help of Monetauro I did some but they weren't that good and I think I made one that is okay :LUL:
First tho this was my very first signature about Yennefer (It's not good just wanted to show it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now to the Sig I actually like here you go of course If you somehow find this good you can use it :LUL:
Of course it's about Jill :love:

Jill Signature.gif

Thanks again Monetauro

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Hello Lads
so basically cause of Monetauro and Buttsmarnn I really wanted to try and make my own signature
With the Help of Monetauro I did some but they weren't that good and I think I made one that is okay :LUL:
First tho this was my very first signature about Yennefer (It's not good just wanted to show it)

My Guy.gif My Boy.gif
They came out amazing. Especially the Jill one. Great work on that one my guy!
Drop two sigs and I'm starting to think your work is better than mine :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks maggot brother I appreciate it! (y)
Nahh I still have a loong way to go that took me hours man :KEK:
Maggot Brother?.... I don't know if you know this... But I'm called Father around these parts! :KEK:
Oh they will take hours when you want it to come out great. If you are anything like me. You will over think it and have end up starting over again at least 4 times.
I told you, I told you man.. You can do it!
Proud.gif

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Maggot Brother?.... I don't know if you know this... But I'm called Father around these parts! :KEK:
Oh they will take hours when you want it to come out great. If you are anything like me. You will over think it and have end up starting over again at least 4 times.
View attachment 538641
You are my father though, maybe Yen is already a DIK member?

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Hello Lads

View attachment 538629

And now to the Sig I actually like here you go of course If you somehow find this good you can use it :LUL:
Of course it's about Jill :love:

View attachment 538632

Thanks again Monetauro
Alright I've come up with a solution. I'm just gonna switch between them weekly :KEK:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 538641
Oh damn Forgive me Father :LUL:
Fuck :KEK: Yeah I did 2 before the Jill one and they were awful :LUL:
I'm gonna keep on trying tho I really like it
I think Next up is one for Bella, Sage and Jade

Goddamnit Yen now you are gonna have to make me choose between signatures :KEK: The one you made is so good brother
Alright I've come up with a solution. I'm just gonna switch between them weekly :KEK:
:cry:
Thanks man :LUL:
That's perfect I'm just glad someone is using it :KEK:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Set him up how? As long as you didn't steal Jill's money there's nothing he can use against you. Jill also isn't a retard like Anthony or Arieth so she'd see through any suspicious plot by Tybalt.
He could live up to his name and create a situation the MC rises too. In Romeo and Juliette Tybalt baits Romeo out to meet him with a challenging letter. Romeo does nothing because of his love for Juliette so Mercutio (Romeos friend who’s spent the entire play mocking Tybalt) ends up in a fight with him. Romeo has to step in after Mercutio loses and ends up banished for fighting back and killing him.

Tybalt could bait the MC. MC does nothing because he doesn’t wanna upset or embarrass Jill socially. Derek ends up involved having previously mocked Tybalt and Tybalt does something to him that the MC doesn’t stand for. He gets involved and does something regrettable. Boom, Tybalt has something against MC.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
The ass brushing tho, I'm pretty sure would just get a giggle from the judge.
Personally doubt it. It's (malicious) criminal mischief utilizing special consideration substance (excrement, regardless of whether or not just traces of it, because medical considerations) with intended oral contact. As a quick example, Indiana considers that a Class A misdemeanor (the "worst" category), which can land you in jail for a year:

And given Derek's Rooster photo with the deer head, where he seems to even wear the same underpants that the security guard that chased them may or may not recognize... Yeah, the fact that he, at least, has not been questioned about the break-in is a bit of a plot hole already, but maybe it'll be used in the future. There hasn't been that much time passed in between, and the photo might not have been seen by too many people.

Last edited:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Finally had the opportunity to play this game after postponing it for a very long time.

Initially didn't spark my interest because I was always more of a NTR fan, but finally decided to give it a try and boy was I spoiled. The amount of content was overwhelming, in a good way!

I'd definitely hope to see Quinn exploiting the hell out of Maya and Josy (possibly to earn money and getting them addicted to drugs / sex) and have a NTR storyline go from there but I honestly don't wish it for this game because I believe in your ability to write a fantastic story. And my version sounds too comical and ntr-cliche.

This game stirred my emotions up from liking Josy to liking Maya, and to being angry at them haha.

All the best to you DPC!
Yep nothing like exploiting impressionable young ladies during the Nebraska Turip Rally

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Mechaforce
Dec 31, 2019
Well, just finished playing for the first time, I have to admit, at first I was reluctant to play it, I've read about this dev's first game and knew that wasn't a game for me. And with this one having all those warnings at the start I wasn't sure if I should play it as I'm not in a good moment in life. But I'm glad I decided to give this game a chance, it was a great experience.

Huge amount of content already, many funny moments and also some emotional ones. The models look really good, some of the best I've seen in this kind of game and many interesting characters. Loved the phone system, it's very well made and adds a lot to the story with the messaging and social media apps. I found the free roam parts a little annoying though, sometimes it's hard to find where you have to go, can't say about minigames as I skipped them.

Hard to choose a girl, my favorite is Maya, even after this chapter 4, loved the interactions with her throughout the game, it got more dramatic now but I'm still hoping for a good ending with her, even if without Josy. Sage and Jill are my second favorites, though after chapter 4 I'm really liking Bella too... who am I kidding, I liked them all, each one interesting in their own way.

All in all this is right in the list of the best games I've played from here, interested to see where the story goes, hope it doesn't get too dark like in the other game.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Can you unlock it with neutral? I got it fine on Chick thought it was only on Chick.
In one of my saves i was neutral(with more major chick choices than DIK) and i managed to unlock all the scenes with her. I accepted the number of Queen and the menu thing, I managed to fuck with most of the HOTs girls, sex with Sage, Maya and Josy, Bella, I flirt with Jill and treat her in polite way when the MC was angry with her, I didn't steal her money, I made fun of Tybat, I managed to have fun in the nightclub, I reacted to Chad's insults, I chose the option "i do this for Jill". I don't remember which option I chose during the piano scene. Eventually, i unlocked all the scenes with her, win the tennis match and the shower scenes. Neutral but not 100% neutral. You don't need to be full Chick with Jill, not yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes