PonSama

Jul 29, 2018
Finally had the opportunity to play this game after postponing it for a very long time.

Initially didn't spark my interest because I was always more of a NTR fan, but finally decided to give it a try and boy was I spoiled. The amount of content was overwhelming, in a good way!

I'd definitely hope to see Quinn exploiting the hell out of Maya and Josy (possibly to earn money and getting them addicted to drugs / sex) and have a NTR storyline go from there but I honestly don't wish it for this game because I believe in your ability to write a fantastic story. And my version sounds too comical and ntr-cliche.

This game stirred my emotions up from liking Josy to liking Maya, and to being angry at them haha.

All the best to you DPC!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh no I can tell you aren't a Lindsay Lohan fan back in the day :LOL:
But let's go with the WWE then any women there remind you of Being a Dik girls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man, I like this game! Now we're talking!

Mix of visual with personality and stories.
I put Stacy Keibler as Mona.
Beth Phoenix as Jade.
Eve Torres like Maya! :KEK:
Camila as Layla :BootyTime:
And I would put Sage as AJ Lee

Oh, and I don't think anyone should choose Torrie Wilson, because it's us on earth and Torrie Wilson in heaven.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Let`s analyze Tybalt as a character
A person of extremly low character,I see Tybalt as someone who would stalk someone - he is stalking Jill despite being ignored religiously,not just by Jill herself but pretty much everyone,except for his group of very low standards,someone like Tybalt just can`t stop himself and keeps going,that is pathetic.I can see him stalking MC at some point,seeing MC has something that he wants...-attention,attention of someone Tyty values,feeling safe on the internet Tyty would actualy report the MC :LOL: on a public forum that Rooster is,can you imagine?When you thought this guy just can`t possibly be any lower,well he does deliver:LOL:
I think Tybalt noticing that MC,again,has something that he wants would(or already is)obsess about the MC,he would try to provoke,to get any reaction,again,pathetic.Seeing the MC cares about some other girl than Jill,Tyty could try,to hit on that other girl,despite not really liking said girl or at least copy MC`s desire to have kids with said girl,just proving once again of how LOW character Tyty is.Personally I see no value in Tybalt whatsoever.
Therefore I give Tyty the lowest of cards
I don't see Tybalt hitting on any other girl tbh his obsession with Jill has been established as outright creepy, I mean the dude has an engagement ring lined up as if he has any chance of wifeing her up lmao. I can't wait to see his reaction to seeing the girl he's obsessing over fall for another guy and enjoy as an insane amount of jealously consumes him.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
From the 1st page in latest updates section right now:

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-19b-paperwork.9895/
Project SAGE

https://f95zone.to/threads/banking-on-bella-v1-0-profile-game-studios.45004/
Banking on Bella

https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-1b-sex-and-games.44521/
Stranded Dick o_O

I'll refresh the page later and check if "Raccoon Manor", "Quinn of the can" and "Got the HOTS for my landlady" are updated yet.
This must be the work of the :illuminati:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've been wondering why it is that Jill's face looks so weird in some scenes but so beautiful in others.
I think that she's just not photogenic. There's beautiful people who just come across as weird on photos, especially when they smile. Jill seems to be one of those cases, which is funny considering that she's just a fucking render and not a real person. Because she isn't, right? :ROFLMAO: . A shitty explanation but it's mine, OK? :KEK:
Yet when she doesn't smile she's the prettiest of all the chicks, even more than Bella. Sitting on that bench after the tennis match... Dayum! A real greek goddess.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I've been wondering why it is that Jill's face looks so weird in some scenes but so beautiful in others.
I think that she's just not photogenic. There's beautiful people who just come across as weird on photos, especially when they smile. Jill seems to be one of those cases, which is funny considering that she's just a fucking render and not a real person. Because she isn't, right? :ROFLMAO: . A shitty explanation but it's mine, OK? :KEK:
Yet when she doesn't smile she's the prettiest of all the chicks, even more than Bella. Sitting on that bench after the tennis match... Dayum! A real greek goddess.
hell yeah! i noticed that too. she has human like flaw in appearance, but her character makes it up for her

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Those weird tiny raccoon teeth

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Set him up how? As long as you didn't steal Jill's money there's nothing he can use against you. Jill also isn't a retard like Anthony or Arieth so she'd see through any suspicious plot by Tybalt.
He did break'n'enter which, I'm not 100%, but I believe to be illegal in around 50 or so states of the USA; also, he did assist on the theft of that deer head, which can be quite expensive.

The ass brushing tho, I'm pretty sure would just get a giggle from the judge.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Set him up how? As long as you didn't steal Jill's money there's nothing he can use against you. Jill also isn't a retard like Anthony or Arieth so she'd see through any suspicious plot by Tybalt.
He did break'n'enter which, I'm not 100%, but I believe to be illegal in around 50 or so states of the USA; also, he did assist on the theft of that deer head, which can be quite expensive.

The ass brushing tho, I'm pretty sure would just get a giggle from the judge.
I think both are correct but I'm sure Derek will get fined for what he did to Tybalt's toothbrush.
Because if they can't find fingerprints, Derek left a trail of evidence from his DNA at the crime scene:LOL:.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I think both are correct but I'm sure Derek will get fined for what he did to Tybalt's toothbrush.
Because if they can't find fingerprints, Derek left a trail of evidence from his DNA at the crime scene:LOL:.
Just thinking about if that ever went to court and had it on record that Tybalt was using said Toothbrush.
NicCageLaugh.gif
Although our boy Derek and those Rooster Clucks of Him drinking with the Moose's Head.
We fucked boys. We fucked.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Just thinking about if that ever went to court and had it on record that Tybalt was using said Toothbrush.
View attachment 538559
Although our boy Derek and those Rooster Clucks of Him drinking with the Moose's Head.
We fucked boys. We fucked.
Aw shit that actually makes a lot of sense(y).
Well change of plans then I guess it's time to start planning our prison escape with Derek.
Escape from Jail.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Smiles are something that bothers me in most of the girls in these games around here.
I don't know if the problem is in the amount of points that can be moved in their mouth or what.
Perhaps older models have fewer points.
I remember that Man of the House, with a worse smile than the other. It practically deformed the girls' faces.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes