Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
So... since there's months left before the update I was thinking about names for the children I'd have with Quinn, somehow I can't pick one for our youngest... Mandy or Emily, which one sounds better ?
You think Quinn would accept Mandy or Emily as children names:KEK: I'm not sure what she would accept but no something so innocent like that

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I'd image the paths will be in every update, yes some might get less content than others in each update though.
In one of my saves i am neutral and i have unlocked all the scenes with Jill and win the tennis match plus the shower scenes. With Sage if you are to much Chick you lose RP points. Right now has not much effect but eventually will have, i think. All the questions she ask like i said it's a test and i doubt that they are random questions(i mean, most women do that)
how did you unlock jill's shower scene while being neutral? i have a save with neutral affinity and won the tennis match, but no shower scene:cry:

hma989

Jul 15, 2019
Something I've been wondering is how does DrPC render the scenes? I swear I've seen those HOT outfits elsewhere before but can't place it.

Reactions: aarbei23

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
In one of my saves i am neutral and i have unlocked all the scenes with Jill and win the tennis match plus the shower scenes. With Sage if you are to much Chick you lose RP points. Right now has not much effect but eventually will have, i think. All the questions she ask like i said it's a test and i doubt that they are random questions(i mean, most women do that)
You have AFFINITY chick.

Their affinity is not neutral.
AFFINITY, folks. It's the same mess as always.
I like Junior,lets not point out the things that dont have to be pointed out :p

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Something I've been wondering is how does DrPC render the scenes? I swear I've seen those HOT outfits elsewhere before but can't place it.
He's using for the assets (models and items) and posing/scene creation, and probably also something like to do animations. A lot of games here use the same assets.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
He's using for the assets (models and items) and posing/scene creation, and probably also something like to do animations. A lot of games here use the same assets.
He also uses Photoshop to edit prints

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
That's my line of thought as well. She just seems a tad jealous. Just a tad.
Sage's jealousy might have much more to do with being ignored by Chad than any of his side activities.

She explicitly states her desire to sexually experiment in one of the guitar lesson talks with the MC (though whether or not that extends to girl-on-girl is anybody's guess - she'd have had ample time to do that on her own already). She also encourages MC pursuing Quinn - don't recall if that's something exclusive to "fuck buddy" route or not, though.

To me, it seems her major objection is breach of trust and doing something behind her back, while ignoring HER, rather than casual sex with others itself.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
He used the same outfits in the Acting lessons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes