aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
This is spot on I believe. Right now, it's casual, and she's still with Chad. However, that passion and jealousy she had at the start for Chad will no doubt transfer right to the MC when they officially get together. I for one, cannot wait to see jealous scenes of her threatening Josy and Maya, to "Stay the fuck away from MY man!" Perhaps while holding a broken beer bottle threateningly toward them. Oh, the amount of awesome that would be! :LOL:
Just Josy and Maya? Sage would've to kill half the campus after my playthrough :cool:. Edit: Oh, and possibly one melon.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
This is spot on I believe. Right now, it's casual, and she's still with Chad. However, that passion and jealousy she had at the start for Chad will no doubt transfer right to the MC when they officially get together. I for one, cannot wait to see jealous scenes of her threatening Josy and Maya, to "Stay the fuck away from MY man!" Perhaps while holding a broken beer bottle threateningly toward them. Oh, the amount of awesome that would be! :LOL:
What if Sage becomes a yandere? that would be hot

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So... since there's months left before the update I was thinking about names for the children I'd have with Quinn, somehow I can't pick one for our youngest... Mandy or Emily, which one sounds better ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Could one of the (Wo)man of Culture be polite and give a Link or any other Source about the Status update from 24.1.20?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes