M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
While it certainly does bring out the eyes, it feels like a insult. Like she dumpster dives during a full moon and becomes a raccoon for 24 hours.

#UberSoftie.
I predict a snapped Dik after Cathy scenes are a thing. Still had sex tho. :BootyTime:
Come on, people! :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(...)Jill is like a Borg-Raccoon Queen and her army seems pretty sizable already. I doubt there's anyone left to assimilate.(...)
Nope! :oops: Even I don't need this image in my head... o_O

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Last edited:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Yesterday I did a full Chick playthrough again, because of Junior :rolleyes:, and I think it was the first one that I decided to stay with Sage too. And you can. Apparently, no choice leading to a relationship with her is linked to Chick or DIK. It may count as actions, but that doesn't get you out of the way. The only difference is that you won't get the highest score with her, but honestly, it hasn't changed anything.

With Jill, so far, full Chick matters. You don't have the bath scene if it's not Chick. If you are neutral, you lose. So here your argument kinda loses ground.
In one of my saves i am neutral and i have unlocked all the scenes with Jill and win the tennis match plus the shower scenes. With Sage if you are to much Chick you lose RP points. Right now has not much effect but eventually will have, i think. All the questions she ask like i said it's a test and i doubt that they are random questions(i mean, most women do that)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes