-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019

when I listen to that sound, I feel like I've been through a lot of good things :love:

I like this one too

what are you favorites party songs in this game?
There is one song that was introduced in the latest update that stuck in my head. It's not a party song, but man, I fucking love it.

:love:

D

Deleted member 1990092

I'd agree with that she seems starved for some male attention and seems to desperately want to hook up as soon as she can but the question is what will she have in store for us when we do classes with her will be much more interesting. I can see her keeping us behind after class :love:
I hope it will be something special. I even helped that boy in math class. Her bath scene... :love: If only I was there.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Damn this thread is great for a laugh. You fellow diks are awesome.

While looking through the thread, I see DPC blocked us pirates from his discord. Sucks, but eh, his choice. Would anyone be interested in joining an unofficial one?
That's one of the biggest problems with DPC, many devs choose to provide links for free of the games sometimes later, sometimes the previous chapter, as "official release" regardless of the fact that probably that person already played the last update. But DPC does not, so anyone that played his game and it's not a patreon, it's a pirate.
But what can you expect from someone that has a gap of 2 weeks of release on their own patreons. Each of their own, still an excellent game developer but in the term of distribution a bit of a DIK. Even AL it's locked at $10, nobody cares anyway.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I'd start speculating, but I'm 99% sure whatever I come up with has been talked about, reincarnated and spoken for a hundred times.

But still :LUL:

I'm hoping the postings on the Rooster app don't cause drama for the MC later (who am I kidding, of course they most likely will). Like, I'm pretty sure that creepy rich kid is stalking MC's profile. When Derek posted that picture, I avoided commenting. Maybe I'm paranoid.
Welcome to the Paranoid Club, no names please, only aliases.

Oct 20, 2019
That's one of the biggest problems with DPC, many devs choose to provide links for free of the games sometimes later, sometimes the previous chapter, as "official release" regardless of the fact that probably that person already played the last update. But DPC does not, so anyone that played his game and it's not a patreon, it's a pirate.
But what can you expect from someone that has a gap of 2 weeks of release on their own patreons. Each of their own, still an excellent game developer but in the term of distribution a bit of a DIK. Even AL it's locked at $10, nobody cares anyway.
Yeah, I read some of that in the depths of the thread. Kinda makes DPC's first post in this thread seem disconnected from our current times.

But eh, until the game comes out on Steam, I'll keep my pirate hat on. :p

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 537764

This week, +$30 patrons voted on outfits for Cathy and Camila. These four options won the poll.

Now it's time to decide the winners in this poll. The winning outfits for Cathy and Camila will appear in episode 5.​
Looks like we might finally get some Cathy action in Episode 5

Oct 20, 2019
From the sound of the swyper chat, we had with Cathy it's sure going to be something else I'm actually really looking forward to it I just hope those dreams don't have any meaning to them.
She could probably be different. Probably. I'm guessing role-playing, not unlike Jade would be her thing.

Speaking of Jade - Holy fuck was her scene hot. I admit to feeling bad for her, seeing how she clearly loves her husband and he's treating her like crap, but damnnnnnnn.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes