Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Now that we are talking about that change of heart (jokes aside) Which girl do you think will be possible to have on both routes or in the opposite as originally intended maybe a drastic change on the opposite route?

I know that Jill will be impossible to do anything a DIK route and probably the same with Quinn, I think that the most likely even if I don't like them are Josy and Maya. And Bella probably will be possible on a DIK route just pure lusting (maybe not so happy) but hey... it's a sacrifice we will do for her.

The game now seems mostly straightforward in that direction but we are really early, which girl do you think will be possible to romance/fuck on an opposite route?
First point: I think that the romance routes are viable only for the main girls. I doubt that we could romance Queen(i prefer to call her like that :ROFLMAO:) or Riona or others side girls.
Second point: Most of the sex scenes with the HOTs are viable only for neutral/DIK, neutral/CHICK and full DIK. The difference is that in the ending if you are full DIK you will not romance any girl while if you play neutral you can. That why i think that be neutral it's the best choice. Chick it's the worst because you don't fuck with anyone and probably even lose scenes with Jill.

About the main girls:
- Sage it's viable for neutral/CHICK/DIK and full DIK. If you go full CHICK you lose her romance and the sex scenes, if you go full DIK you will lose the romance with her. Something will happen in the future and finally we will able to romance her. Also, about most of the questions she ask to us, it's just a test. The answers will have consequences. Like i said before, Sage it's a stronger and smarter version of Jill
- Jill, romance and sex scenes with neutral/chick but without a bit of initiative we could lose her. A bit of DIK it's mandatory because even an idiot like Tybat could ruin that relationship if the MC act as someone without balls. Going full DIK or to much CHICK will lock most of the sex future scenes with her and maybe even the romance
- Bella, no romance with her. She is more a mother figure for the MC. The difference is that if you are neutral(and maybe full DIK) you can have fun with her while if you are full CHICK will lock most of the sex scenes with her
- Maya and Josy, full chick you will lose both the sex and romance scenes. Full DIK you lose the romance scenes and eventually they will friendzone you(ep 4). Once again be a neutral it's the best if you want these or one of the girls. About the future, we will able to romance one of the girl and something will happen. Going a bit DIK in this case could help, something like try to divide the girls. If you are to much the "good guy", eventually you will lose both the girls because MC it's obviously the third wheel

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
It won't speed up the releases. He can only work as fast as his computers allow him to.
That said. I doubt Episode 5 will be the size of Episode 4... So it's possible that could translate to a quicker release compared to 4.
i thought he would change the format of the game, making it executable. doesnt that take time? but im still hoping he would release an update soon :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
i thought he would change the format of the game, making it executable. doesnt that take time? but im still hoping he would release an update soon :p
I don't know about all that.... The earilest I'd consider another update would be at least 3 months.
But I do know he has said this....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Honestly, after Episode 4 my view on this game is starting to become like this:
Just one more scene like that and I'll probably forget all about Sage, Jill, and, um, Queen, Mia and Jusy.
For as long as I`m around,I don`t think forgetting about Quinn lies within the realm of possibilities

The Quinn lovers don't need to worry me. Multiple times she's tried and multiple times she got denied.
Very good,very smart,as Lucille always says,dont touch,whats not yours:cool:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I mean...considering that episode 4 came out more or less a few weeks ago... I doubt we will be getting an update/more content other than polls and shit for about 2-3 months.
The more we wait the more the quality will improve. Rushed episodes would kill the quality of the game. 3-4 months of waiting it's ok
I hope he doesn't change the format because I quite like it as it is. I really like it actually and I feel like Ill be disappointed if he makes a big change.
well its better to wait longer for an excellent content. dpc has raised the bar of these games
I don't know about all that.... The earilest I'd consider another update would be at least 3 months.
But I do know he has said this....
it was stated in the end of season 1 in-game. so that we dont have to download 6+gb everytime if my memory serves me right.

JackFrost111

Aug 15, 2018
I'm still concerned about what might happen in the next updates due to the warning message at the start of the game lol.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
it was stated in the end of season 1 in-game. so that we dont have to download 6+gb everytime if my memory serves me right.
Well you are correct there... I apologize I'm slightly tired and didn't fully comprehend what you were saying there for a moment.
Correct he is breaking it off into seasons so we don't have to download the full game each update going forward. Retrieving the Past and Pine Falls has done the same thing. Just gotta make sure we keep those saves nice and safe ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes