Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
When that fateful day comes, we will stand together brother :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its gonna be Planet of the Apes but instead of Apes its Raccoons and Caeser is Jill :KEK:

Then MC for those faithful Jill fans will be like...

More melted. :LUL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Then MC for those faithful Jill fans will be like...

For some reason I was bracing myself for some real graphic shit but that just looks like a good meal(y).
Definitely not an everyday meal by most health standards but that lady is ready to dig in.
This post is definitely having the opposite effect on me and is actually making me more interested in Jill :LOL:.
Now you got me wondering if the inside of Jill will feel like freshly melted cheese that just pulls you closer in :p
yum.gif

Oct 20, 2019
Honestly, after Episode 4 my view on this game is starting to become like this:
Just one more scene like that and I'll probably forget all about Sage, Jill, and, um, Queen, Mia and Jusy.
Man. If Jill didn't exist and Bella didn't seem not safe to romance, I'd have a route saved for her.

In fact, I'll wait until the game is finished to see if it's safe, just for her. Cause man, under that icy persona, her sweetness can rival Jill's.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Honestly, after Episode 4 my view on this game is starting to become like this:
Just one more scene like that and I'll probably forget all about Sage, Jill, and, um, Queen, Mia and Jusy.
I knew she had a nice ass but when I saw her in her bikini my reaction was basically

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
For some reason I was bracing myself for some real graphic shit but that just looks like a good meal(y).
Definitely not an everyday meal by most health standards but that lady is ready to dig in.
This post is definitely having the opposite effect on me and is actually making me more interested in Jill :LOL:.
Now you got me wondering if the inside of Jill will feel like freshly melted cheese that just pulls you closer in :p
View attachment 537324
You're not alone, let me tell that you and other people didn't understand the reference... at all.

Aaaaand somehow you've made the idea of being with Jill repulsive.
He did

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
You're not alone, let me tell that you and other people didn't understand the reference... at all.
No, I understood the reference but everyone has different eating habits.
Even the super muscled up guys and girls at the gym have a "cheat day" for cheeseburgers and pizza.
Don't sweat it though I've seen you come up with plenty of better Jill jokes(y).

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
No, I understood the reference but everyone has different eating habits.
Even the super muscled up guys and girls at the gym have a "cheat day" for cheeseburgers and pizza.
Don't sweat it though I've seen you come up with plenty of better Jill jokes(y).
No, I think you still don't get the memo... the reference has nothing to do with eating. Forget it...

It has something to do with the product that cheese comes from... and why is in that state...

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
No, I think you still don't get the memo... the reference has nothing to do with eating. Forget it...
It has something to do with the product that cheese comes from... and why is in that state...
Thanks for clarifying bro but yeah I'm ready for the next punchline
Yeah okay.gif
Wait, Maya & Jade? What a fantastic combination:love:
Those two couldn't be more different but sex wise why not?(y)

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Lets hope, man. Lets hope.

Can't have anything ruining the path to best girl now. :KEK:

I've tempted death. Wonder if they still execute people in the Maya kingdom. Used to have the nicest people in there...
DA FUQ you mean by "if they still execute people in the Maya kingdom"??? Even the most fanatical of haters don't deny Mayans are the most forgiving kind!

In the worst, most heinous of cases we would ban'em to the Crab Islands, but that spawn the CC&C (Cult of Crabjob & Cuck), so we're studying other options.

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes