Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I don't expect too much from it either.

Except for the big catfish, who did you like?
The "catfish" Ida could have gotten the D if she came through with the pics & location.
Much love to a BBW who isn't afraid to show her natural thickness:p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I could be. Or...

I think all that could be avoided if the MC doesn't post anything in reply to Derek, but....unsure.
The only thing that we know for sure that'll come into affect later in the game is weather or not the player stole Jill's money. Nothing has been hinted at there being some repercussion to Tybalt finding out you were the one with Derek who invaded his room and stole the deer head. I don't think it's that big of a deal imo unless you also stole Jill's money.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
My prediction of what it will be like here when Jill has her first sex scene in the game....

View attachment 537246
Amusingly it seems pretty close to that now. Jill is like a Borg-Raccoon Queen and her army seems pretty sizable already. I doubt there's anyone left to assimilate. Those of us holding out are immune to her sugary sweet and mascara laden ways. I'm fine with it, leaves Sage for me.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Better run then because you know THEY are coming. . .:BootyTime:
View attachment 537248
I could act now, take action in my hands...
But I'm usually busy thinking about more important things.

Amusingly it seems pretty close to that now. Jill is like a Borg-Raccoon Queen and her army seems pretty sizable already. I doubt there's anyone left to assimilate. Those of us holding out are immune to her sugary sweet and mascara laden ways. I'm fine with it, leaves Sage for me.
Wait and see. There's always more. Perhaps today there is less than in the past, if I can say.
But I believe in you. Some of us will continue to be just Homer in that image. And may the Gods help us all. :KEK:

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I could act now, take action in my hands...

But I'm usually busy thinking about more important things.
Its gonna be Planet of the Apes but instead of Apes its Raccoons and Caeser is Jill :KEK:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
My prediction of what it will be like here when Jill has her first sex scene in the game....

View attachment 537246

Attention to my lack of hair, because so much time has passed since this scene finally came.
Then MC for those faithful Jill fans will be like...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes