Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Amusingly it seems pretty close to that now. Jill is like a Borg-Raccoon Queen and her army seems pretty sizable already. I doubt there's anyone left to assimilate. Those of us holding out are immune to her sugary sweet and mascara laden ways. I'm fine with it, leaves Sage for me.
Wait and see. There's always more. Perhaps today there is less than in the past, if I can say.
But I believe in you. Some of us will continue to be just Homer in that image. And may the @Gods help us all. :KEK:
We're more chill so don't you guys worry :LUL:
But I can't promise that some of the guys from back then who were hostile won't be like that when the time does come :LUL:

Jill fans after she finally gets a sex scene
View attachment 537284
I just know that I'll be enjoying that nut really and I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thoroughly and with passion :KEK:
Probably gonna have to be hospitalized after that :KEK:
Man I can't wait to go all the way with her :love:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Welcome to what now??

People trying to steal my members?... Is that what I'm seeing?
ForReal.gif
I just know that I'll be enjoying that nut really and I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thoroughly and with passion :KEK:
Probably gonna have to be hospitalized after that :KEK:
Man I can't wait to go all the way with her :love:
Whenever that does happen. As I posted the other day. I imagine it going very much like "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
We're more chill so don't you guys worry :LUL:
But I can't promise that some of the guys from back then who were hostile won't be like that when the time does come :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People trying to steal my members?... Is that what I'm seeing?
As if I wasn't going to catch fire and turn to ashes instantly if I entered their church. :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude saaaaaaaaaaaame though. I heard that DPC is full time now so hopefully these updates come out faster and we can get more of this masterpiece!
Shit really? you think this next update will take as long as the last? not that im complaining, perfection takes time
It won't speed up the releases. He can only work as fast as his computers allow him to.
That said. I doubt Episode 5 will be the size of Episode 4... So it's possible that could translate to a quicker release compared to 4.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Shit really? you think this next update will take as long as the last? not that im complaining, perfection takes time
No I'm thinking it will take less time. If he is full time on this now we will still get the quality with more quantity. 1-2 months seems like a sweet spot. Last update took what? 5 months? I don't know if I can wait that long

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes