klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Well you are correct there... I apologize I'm slightly tired and didn't fully comprehend what you were saying there for a moment.
Correct he is breaking it off into seasons so we don't have to download the full game each update going forward. Retrieving the Past and Pine Falls has done the same thing. Just gotta make sure we keep those saves nice and safe ;)
dont sweat it bro. i have no intention of arguing.
Yeah, we should try making predictions about which character will "surprise" us in the next updates
:love:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know what ? I think limiting the romance to a particular affinity would be unrealistic and not something DPC would go for.... otherwise the house fire would never have happened. The affinity only limits how MC will react to certain situations... While Jill may seem on the CHICK affinity, standing up to her parents when they will offer MC money to break up with Jill and telling them to go fuck themselves, will be a DiK type of behaviour even if justified

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
You know what ? I think limiting the romance to a particular affinity would be unrealistic and not something DPC would go for.... otherwise the house fire would never have happened. The affinity only limits how MC will react to certain situations... While Jill may seem on the CHICK affinity, standing up to her parents when they will offer MC money to break up with Jill and telling them to go fuck themselves, will be a DiK type of behaviour even if justified
Neutral it's the way for the romance. An extreme good guys can't do much and an asshole can't romance any woman

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You can still get hard. The issue is the size.
Chad can't get hard at all (or so it seems). Arieth's (ex)-boyfriend's is actually small.

Not gonna lie. Still don't get/understand the raccoon reference. Just call her the Uber Softie for fuck sakes. Makes more sense.
I did not either until I read the explanation a couple of posts after yours. However raccoons and polecats don't mix well.

I think Cathy is a lady in the street and freak in the sheet. :devilish:
We have no idea what she can be like in bed, but from the general attitude she doesn't look classy at all to me.
Between Cathy and Arieth, it looks as if DPC has something against redheads. Of course there are others that are ok to please the audience, but even Quinn doesn't look so much desperately slutty as Cathy.

D

Deleted member 1990092

We have no idea what she can be like in bed, but from the general attitude she doesn't look classy at all to me.
Between Cathy and Arieth, it looks as if DPC has something against redheads. Of course there are others that are ok to please the audience, but even Quinn doesn't look so much desperately slutty as Cathy.
I don't know, we'll see. But I think the first sex with her will be crazy, if that happens.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Chad can't get hard at all (or so it seems). Arieth's (ex)-boyfriend's is actually small.

I did not either until I read the explanation a couple of posts after yours. However raccoons and polecats don't mix well.

DPC having a grudge against redheads ? Perish the thought.... Angela and Leah.....
He duckin hates them

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Cathy is a lady in the street and freak in the sheet. :devilish:
I'd agree with that she seems starved for some male attention and seems to desperately want to hook up as soon as she can but the question is what will she have in store for us when we do classes with her will be much more interesting. I can see her keeping us behind after class :love:

Xenon3310

Jan 7, 2019

when I listen to that sound, I feel like I've been through a lot of good things :love:

I like this one too

what are you favorites party songs in this game?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
View attachment 537764

This week, +$30 patrons voted on outfits for Cathy and Camila. These four options won the poll.

Now it's time to decide the winners in this poll. The winning outfits for Cathy and Camila will appear in episode 5.​
Nice! That's pretty much all the choices I would have picked. Any of these 4 can win and I'd be pleased. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes