mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Would Sage share? She doesn't seem the type, though we never know.

Quinn too, for that matter.
Ive always kinda wanted the Sage route to split based on your alignment and choices. Chick route an envious Sage drop the pretence and admit she’s into the MC and wants him all for herself. DIK route you keep up the whole fuck buddies thing and just explore basically every kink under the sun with no commitment. Wouldn’t be too hard to split either. The sex scenes can be reused across both just weave some more of that filthy filthy hand holding under blankets into the Chick route.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
No I'm thinking it will take less time. If he is full time on this now we will still get the quality with more quantity. 1-2 months seems like a sweet spot. Last update took what? 5 months? I don't know if I can wait that long
It doesn't matter if he left his old job, because he depends on his computer and rendering takes a lot of time, so even if he can work faster eventually he will have to wait for the rendering to finish. So unless next update is shorter, it will take more or less the same time.

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
Episode 4 took 5 months because of the different routes, he mentioned that in a tweet. Also his focus is the steam release so he probably doesn't start working on episode 5 until then except for rendering stuff. I reckon he will release the next episode about 4 months after the steam release so it's gonna be a while, anything else is wishfull thinking.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd agree with that she seems starved for some male attention and seems to desperately want to hook up as soon as she can but the question is what will she have in store for us when we do classes with her will be much more interesting. I can see her keeping us behind after class :love:
If we hook both of them up and have sex with both at the same time, could the sexual frustration power North Korea?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
First point: I think that the romance routes are viable only for the main girls. I doubt that we could romance Queen(i prefer to call her like that :ROFLMAO:) or Riona or others side girls.
Second point: Most of the sex scenes with the HOTs are viable only for neutral/DIK, neutral/CHICK and full DIK. The difference is that in the ending if you are full DIK you will not romance any girl while if you play neutral you can. That why i think that be neutral it's the best choice. Chick it's the worst because you don't fuck with anyone and probably even lose scenes with Jill.
Yesterday I did a full Chick playthrough again, because of Junior :rolleyes:, and I think it was the first one that I decided to stay with Sage too. And you can. Apparently, no choice leading to a relationship with her is linked to Chick or DIK. It may count as actions, but that doesn't get you out of the way. The only difference is that you won't get the highest score with her, but honestly, it hasn't changed anything.

With Jill, so far, full Chick matters. You don't have the bath scene if it's not Chick. If you are neutral, you lose. So here your argument kinda loses ground.
There is one song that was introduced in the latest update that stuck in my head. It's not a party song, but man, I fucking love it.

:love:
Hmmm... so you don't get that song out of your mind, huh?
This song is used in the scene with a certain girl with white hair...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes