Oct 20, 2019
Don't think Sage will be as crazy as that but we have discussed that if she and the MC become something more than she might get very possessive over him just look at how infatuated she was with Chad at the start.
Yeah. That was actually me calling Sage a normal girl. No redhead can compete with AL's psycho babe. :p

Okay, discord channel is set. Logo didn't fit right, but I suck with these things so, meh. Whoever wants in just hit thumbs up on this message. I'll PM you the invite.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Don't think Sage will be as crazy as that but we have discussed that if she and the MC become something more than she might get very possessive over him just look at how infatuated she was with Chad at the start.
Do bring up a fair point. Though we don't know the length of the relationship between Chad and Sage. If they've been together for say, 6 months to a year, then yeah, she could/would be a tad possessive. If it was less then that...well...

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did you miss the part where Sage wanted to kill the mysterious person Chad was having phone sex.... ?
That was then and probably a figure of speech, being on Sages route in time I don't think she will care about it she will have the MC.
Okay, discord channel is set. Logo didn't fit right, but I suck with these things so, meh. Whoever wants in just hit thumbs up on this message. I'll PM you the invite.
Already have one so no need :p

Do bring up a fair point. Though we don't know the length of the relationship between Chad and Sage. If they've been together for say, 6 months to a year, then yeah, she could/would be a tad possessive. If it was less then that...well...
Could be as long as the 3 years Sage has been there that's why we need to know more about Sage.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That was then and probably a figure of speech, being on Sages route in time I don't think she will care about it she will have the MC.

Could be as long as the 3 years Sage has been there that's why we need to know more about Sage.
Most definately. We certainly need to learn and know more on all the ladies and dem tiddies. Personally I think that if the Cakeone wants to bring things full circle (not a circlejerk, thats for muuuch later) and bring out a surprise card yet again, is that Zoey may be the one "seeing" Chad, and maybe at some point Sage brings us to the mall to spy on Chad with her, only to see Zoey walking up.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
This is spot on I believe. Right now, it's casual, and she's still with Chad. However, that passion and jealousy she had at the start for Chad will no doubt transfer right to the MC when they officially get together. I for one, cannot wait to see jealous scenes of her threatening Josy and Maya, to "Stay the fuck away from MY man!" Perhaps while holding a broken beer bottle threateningly toward them. Oh, the amount of awesome that would be! :LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is spot on I believe. Right now, it's casual, and she's still with Chad. However, that passion and jealousy she had at the start for Chad will no doubt transfer right to the MC when they officially get together. I for one, cannot wait to see jealous scenes of her threatening Josy and Maya, to "Stay the fuck away from MY man!" Perhaps while holding a broken beer bottle threateningly toward them. Oh, the amount of awesome that would be! :LOL:
That's probably when the MC whips out the baseball bat and asserts claims and dominance upon all.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes