Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Gaming market is one thing, adult segment is the other. His project basically competing only against similiar games, not all of them. In fact, purchase model is so different that it's hard to consider them as in the same market, even with compromise season by steam system.

Problem? There's no any problem whatsoever. I mean, for DPC, obviously. You can express your wishes all day long but for now it's the users have to adapt, not the other way around.

That's not correct. Steam, as a platform, has many tools to promote any kinds of games. Reviews, curators, recommendation system, not to mention possibility to watch your friends buy/play thouse games and all that social stuff.

It's a huge opportunity to advertise the game, simply because scope is MASSIVE, I thought it's quite obvious. More people to know the game - more chance to get new patrons.
How is the purchase model different though ? I only feel that the purchase model is convoluted during the whole development phase but after it's completion you pay upfront for it like any other product and a majority are very reasonably priced

As for steam's promotion , majority of the curators don't even touch games with heavy sexual themes cause boobs and vagina bad ugh and I have played AL, depraved awakening , man of the house on steam and yet steam never recommends me similar games. I had to manually search for lust epidemic on there , they never recommended even once. But I play Dark Souls 3 and dead or alive 6 and tekken and boom steam immediately recommends similar games to buy. There is bias in their system

There are problems in his patreon set up mainly the reward system compared to others like phillygames , chatter box and Hope's gaming

Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The DPC way...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what I wonder about?No,not Quinn`s underwear...well ok but besides that?
MC is training martial arts...to not use it in SELF-DEFENSE,what fucking code is that?
The secret code to lose your teeth?The code to be a moron?
so many questions:unsure:
Well DPC isn't completely wrong here because when you train in martial arts most respected teachers will tell you not to use those moves on others (if confrontation could be avoided even in self-defense at times).

But if you want to just fight and learn then join the MMA or Boxing sport(y)
Tyson Fury.gif

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
At the moment seems like that she hasn't kid(Casually, she hasn't a son and MC hasn't a mother. That why their relationship it's more special . One supports the other in what is missing in their life)
That's an interesting way of looking at their relationship, does Bella subconsciously view MC like a son or lover or both? The way she encourages MC to date Jill (if she likes you) is very mother like in a way a mother would recommend her daughter to date a boy she finds to be relationship worthy.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
That's an interesting way of looking at their relationship, does Bella subconsciously view MC like a son or lover or both? The way she encourages MC to date Jill (if she likes you) is very mother like in a way a mother would recommend her daughter to date a boy she finds to be relationship worthy.
I feel like she just lusts for the MC after not being treated like he treats her for years, but she knows that it's not right and that Jill likes him too, and that he likes Jill. But the MC also likes Bella... It's all quite weird with that path, it makes more sense if you don't romance Bella.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
How is the purchase model different though ? I only feel that the purchase model is convoluted during the whole development phase but after it's completion you pay upfront for it like any other product and a majority are very reasonably priced
Once it's completed - sure, but in our case for now steam players will get 1 season only and as you are probably well aware of it's just a piece of game, so if some player gets hooked, he will pay considerably more eventually, it's almost like a subscription. Moreover, if that player gets really hooked, he most definitely will check magicsite.com and, you know, will pay at least for the news :KEK:
As for steam's promotion , majority of the curators don't even touch games with heavy sexual themes cause boobs and vagina bad ugh and I have played AL, depraved awakening , man of the house on steam and yet steam never recommends me similar games.
There're different kinds of curators. Simply check their section below any adult game and you'll see. As for recommendation, Idk dude, check you profile birth date or something, I wish I wasn't see some shit RPGM games from time to time just "because you marked this type of games as appropriate" or whatever.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

See Mormont? They all have similar ideas, I just put the right words, in the right order... I make them look innocent. :BootyTime:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'd say that she pushes the MC to Jill as a diversion to help her avoid her own attraction to him. That doesn't make her view him as a son.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'd say that she pushes the MC to Jill as a diversion to help her avoid her own attraction to him. That doesn't make her view him as a son.
True, however she continues to encourage MC to date Jill during dinner and tells him that Jill shouldn't have to know about them getting intimate with one another. You would think that out of jealously she wouldn't be so encouraging of MC hooking up with Jill when they're getting so close with one another? MC also points this out in her bio.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes