mindern

Jul 7, 2017
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Dudes! Exploding interns on top of naked EMTs! Worst work story I got is bringing someone to a medical exam in the aftermath of a flying cat! Da Fuq I'm doing locked in an office?! Oh yeah! Trying to reach old age! :geek:
My better half is a nurse (Neonatal) and her worst story is the time about 3 security guards had to restrain some "alternative medicine" nut because his newborn was receiving treatment he didn't agree with. Basically they had a home birth in a bath he had filled with various essential oils. Kid was born, kid aspirated a metric fuck tonne of lavender and eucalyptus oil and was coughing up foam. The mother immediately brought the kid into hospital but the father was against western medicine and was raving how the kid simply needed more essential oils to get over the fact he was functionally poisoned by the ones he had breathed in during birth.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Dudes! Exploding interns on top of naked EMTs! Worst work story I got is bringing someone to a medical exam in the aftermath of a flying cat! Da Fuq I'm doing locked in an office?! Oh yeah! Trying to reach old age! :geek:
Luckily I work with smaller equipment. I walked in on an apprentice melting entire spools of solder in a mug for... some reason. What the fuck was he going to do with a mug of molten tin/lead? Dude must have had about half a litre of the stuff when I walked in.
Deadman switch malfunctioning on a 9 '' angle grinder, you transform into an olympic high jumper in an instant.
Half a litre of solder, lead, inside, has he gone a bit mental mad hatter style?
Back to less harrowing subject of the game after this short intermezzo with tales of near death experiences.

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
My better half is a nurse (Neonatal) and her worst story is the time about 3 security guards had to restrain some "alternative medicine" nut because his newborn was receiving treatment he didn't agree with. Basically they had a home birth in a bath he had filled with various essential oils. Kid was born, kid aspirated a metric fuck tonne of lavender and eucalyptus oil and was coughing up foam. The mother immediately brought the kid into hospital but the father was against western medicine and was raving how the kid simply needed more essential oils to get over the fact he was functionally poisoned by the ones he had breathed in during birth.
I know that we are getting really out the road here with the topic, but man, what a fucked up people out there.

Back on topic, is the blood hush to Bella's lady boner actually preventing her from realizing how unimaginably dumb her plan is or is she subconsciously finding alternate ways to keep MC around?
She doesn't have any plan, she actually likes MC for Jill but she is too damn horny and his damn footlong is in the way of rational thoughts. No plan, she wants to bang him and the same time she wants MC to be with Jill somehow.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Back on topic, is the blood hush to Bella's lady boner actually preventing her from realizing how unimaginably dumb her plan is or is she subconsciously finding alternate ways to keep MC around?
Subconcious until the pool scene, then denial, complete denial using the one time thing line and returning to a subconcious wish.
I'm guessing the cooking lessons will be breaking point. It is after all very hands on.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Arrogance is what I chalk the miscalculation up to. Bella thinks she's better than this. Think she can just ignore her feelings, be a faithful wife to an absent husband and do what's best as Jill's friend. She monologues to herself all the reasons she shouldn't be involved with him. Actively shuts MC down when he tries to kiss her in the car... Her first response to being kissed by him was to throw a punch. The pushing MC away is fairly consistent and (like she said) it's like suppressing a sneeze, it just explodes every so often. She's 90% shutting the MC down with random bursts of intimacy.

Basically her rational mind thinks she can safely keep the MC around (a man that is just shy of half her age), that she can hook him up with Jill to remove temptation but she's waaaay into him and just loses control. I mean, this is just Bella all over... She's the "ice queen" who actively presents herself one way, but is really another. When she loses composure she's quite fiery. Like when the kid interrupts her contemplation she aggressively insults him before chastising herself.

Bella keeps herself in check and maintains a facade for some reason. That reason is one of my most anticipated reveals in the game. She is failing to maintain it with the MC which is why she's so inconsistent.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Arrogance is what I chalk the miscalculation up to. Bella thinks she's better than this. Think she can just ignore her feelings, be a faithful wife to an absent husband and do what's best as Jill's friend. She monologues to herself all the reasons she shouldn't be involved with him. Actively shuts MC down when he tries to kiss her in the car... Her first response to being kissed by him was to throw a punch. The pushing MC away is fairly consistent and (like she said) it's like suppressing a sneeze, it just explodes every so often. She's 90% shutting the MC down with random bursts of intimacy.

Basically her rational mind thinks she can safely keep the MC around (a man that is just shy of half her age), that she can hook him up with Jill to remove temptation but she's waaaay into him and just loses control. I mean, this is just Bella all over... She's the "ice queen" who actively presents herself one way, but is really another. When she loses composure she's quite fiery. Like when the kid interrupts her contemplation she aggressively insults him before chastising herself.

Bella keeps herself in check and maintains a facade for some reason. That reason is one of my most anticipated reveals in the game. She is failing to maintain it with the MC which is why she's so inconsistent.
I can't for her sex scenes man, they will be so fucking hot

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

However when the resolve breaks breaks even the stern souls of die-hards pledging loyalty will be severely tested.
I'm thinking first episode will be Bella content heavy, followed by Sage, Josy, Maya and Jill, good news for a lot of people.
DPC also has to make a first episode reveal for each path to move the plot along, the three reveals will be separate for each path.
My three guesses for how that is going down.
Bella Path is the husband situation.
Sage will be the Chad situation.
Derek Path will be the Cathy Cluck.

These three resolved situations will move the narrative after the MC becomes a Dik.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She's hoping that by having MC hook up with Jill she'll be able to get over for feelings for him. It's always up to us players to choose to keep MC around her by pursuing her and spending time with her.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Haven't play the vn since v0.2 ,is engaging the story for someone that never was in a college with club/fraternities/etc?
Also at some point the mc get wedged by someone,after that,the mc grow some balls later?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
Can I get some help? I am using my windows comp and have followed the directions, but still don't get the full save. Do I have to use both ep3 and ep4 (i am only using ep4 save). I have deleted my persistent (in both locations listed) and replaced it with the one that should unlock it all. However, it doesn't work for me. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a way you could just send me the game file with all the full save data already applied it's really annoying me and I'm not good with comp stuff.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
However when the resolve breaks breaks even the stern souls of die-hards pledging loyalty will be severely tested.
I'm thinking first episode will be Bella content heavy, followed by Sage, Josy, Maya and Jill, good news for a lot of people.
DPC also has to make a first episode reveal for each path to move the plot along, the three reveals will be separate for each path.
My three guesses for how that is going down.
Bella Path is the husband situation.
Sage will be the Chad situation.
Derek Path will be the Cathy Cluck.

These three resolved situations will move the narrative after the MC becomes a Dik.
I don't think there neeeeeeds to be all these reveals on the first episode, including because putting all those 3 in one go may be a little overwhelming, both from the dev and player POV.

I'm starting to suspect that all girls are "side quests".

As alluded on the prelude, this is the story of how MC found a new family and, right now, I'd bet this family is the DIKs and may or not include a wifey, depending on your playthrough. It's a bit telling that on ep2 if you say you don't wanna join Delta Iotta Kappa the game forces your hand, twice none the less; yet you can move away from all LIs and avoid all SG without any issue by the end of S1.

Ma-a-a-a-y-be this family could be Derek, Maya and Josy, since you're not given the option to tell'em to F-off, but this doesn't feel right for some reason I can't explain (besides the tile, that is).

If that's the case, the main focus of the game throughout coming seasons will be MC joining and bonding with the DIKs, that will be the railway on which the story moves. Bella's, Sage's, Jill's and others plot lines will be stations along this railway, they'll be sparse, far between and, depending on your choices, may be skipped entirely.

P.S.: this would also explain why Quinn is not a LI, despite her prominence in the story and "marketing". Her actions are so intermingled with the fraternities and, therefore, the main plot, that branching her story according to RP and others variables would be unfeasible.

brenosva

Dec 8, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Being A DIK [v0.4.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 2.59GB

Download Win (1.18GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want cry

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't think there neeeeeeds to be all these reveals on the first episode, including because putting all those 3 in one go may be a little overwhelming, both from the dev and player POV.

I'm starting to suspect that all girls are "side quests".

As alluded on the prelude, this is the story of how MC found a new family and, right now, I'd bet this family is the DIKs and may or not include a wifey, depending on your playthrough. It's a bit telling that on ep2 if you say you don't wanna join Delta Iotta Kappa the game forces your hand, twice none the less; yet you can move away from all LIs and avoid all SG without any issue by the end of S1.

Ma-a-a-a-y-be this family could be Derek, Maya and Josy, since you're not given the option to tell'em to F-off, but this doesn't feel right for some reason I can't explain (besides the tile, that is).

If that's the case, the main focus of the game throughout coming seasons will be MC joining and bonding with the DIKs, that will be the railway on which the story moves. Bella's, Sage's, Jill's and others plot lines will be stations along this railway, they'll be sparse, far between and, depending on your choices, may be skipped entirely.

P.S.: this would also explain why Quinn is not a LI, despite her prominence in the story and "marketing". Her actions are so intermingled with the fraternities and, therefore, the main plot, that branching her story according to RP and others variables would be unfeasible.
I'm pretty sure the family he was referring to is the girl you end up with. Throughout Season 1 we're introduced to every girl and given the option to further our relationship or avoid one altogether with said girl. This will only amplify in seasons 2 & 3. I certainly don't consider any of the DIK's family. Most of them are and what not but I don't really care about any of them to that level, especially Tommy. He could drop dead, or overdose whatever I wouldn't bat an eye. To me as the player the only people that matters are MC's Father, Derek's since he's best friends with MC and the girl/s you chose to get romantically involved with. Nobody else in the story is important to MC as of S1.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes