SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Welp, time to step up, boys. Let's blow up the ol' Payreon.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think there neeeeeeds to be all these reveals on the first episode, including because putting all those 3 in one go may be a little overwhelming, both from the dev and player POV.

I'm starting to suspect that all girls are "side quests".

As alluded on the prelude, this is the story of how MC found a new family and, right now, I'd bet this family is the DIKs and may or not include a wifey, depending on your playthrough. It's a bit telling that on ep2 if you say you don't wanna join Delta Iotta Kappa the game forces your hand, twice none the less; yet you can move away from all LIs and avoid all SG without any issue by the end of S1.

Ma-a-a-a-y-be this family could be Derek, Maya and Josy, since you're not given the option to tell'em to F-off, but this doesn't feel right for some reason I can't explain (besides the tile, that is).

If that's the case, the main focus of the game throughout coming seasons will be MC joining and bonding with the DIKs, that will be the railway on which the story moves. Bella's, Sage's, Jill's and others plot lines will be stations along this railway, they'll be sparse, far between and, depending on your choices, may be skipped entirely.

P.S.: this would also explain why Quinn is not a LI, despite her prominence in the story and "marketing". Her actions are so intermingled with the fraternities and, therefore, the main plot, that branching her story according to RP and others variables would be unfeasible.
"How i met your mother" or "how i met my wife"

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think there neeeeeeds to be all these reveals on the first episode, including because putting all those 3 in one go may be a little overwhelming, both from the dev and player POV.

I'm starting to suspect that all girls are "side quests".

As alluded on the prelude, this is the story of how MC found a new family and, right now, I'd bet this family is the DIKs and may or not include a wifey, depending on your playthrough. It's a bit telling that on ep2 if you say you don't wanna join Delta Iotta Kappa the game forces your hand, twice none the less; yet you can move away from all LIs and avoid all SG without any issue by the end of S1.

Ma-a-a-a-y-be this family could be Derek, Maya and Josy, since you're not given the option to tell'em to F-off, but this doesn't feel right for some reason I can't explain (besides the tile, that is).

If that's the case, the main focus of the game throughout coming seasons will be MC joining and bonding with the DIKs, that will be the railway on which the story moves. Bella's, Sage's, Jill's and others plot lines will be stations along this railway, they'll be sparse, far between and, depending on your choices, may be skipped entirely.

P.S.: this would also explain why Quinn is not a LI, despite her prominence in the story and "marketing". Her actions are so intermingled with the fraternities and, therefore, the main plot, that branching her story according to RP and others variables would be unfeasible.
Nah,if it`s family we`re talking about,Quinn is exactly who I am going to have it with:giggle:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah than you will end up with a divorce settlement later where she will end up taking your house, car and your precious guitar
Actually no,that`s where you would end up with a woman of her class,that`s why CHIKS simply should not get anywhere near my Angel,you couldn`t handle her,plain and simple.

Me on the other hand,I will end up on a tropical beach with my beautiful,amazing,white haired wifey,3 kids and forever in love ;*

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Actually no,that`s where you would end up with a woman of her class,that`s why CHIKS simply should not get anywhere near my Angel,you couldn`t handle her,plain and simple.

Me on the other hand,I will end up on a tropical beach with my beautiful,amazing,white haired wifey,3 kids and forever in love ;*
Ehhhh she is more than likely to leave our ass stranded on the tropical island and steal the yacht and end up hooking up with the pool boy once she gets back

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My ass pfft..I already banged her like 5 times even as a Chick she is an easy lay and besides I am not stupid enough to go after her junkie ass in a long term commitment, she will get all wrinkly by the time she hits the wall cause of all dem drugs
Actually,she was the one using you, you just lack, not only manliness but brains aswell to notice. ;)
That tantrum though sends your ass at the bottom right next to Tyty on my list. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes