Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
My ass pfft..I already banged her like 5 times even as a Chick she is an easy lay and besides I am not stupid enough to go after her junkie ass in a long term commitment, she will get all wrinkly by the time she hits the wall cause of all dem drugs
I'm not as nice as Negan88... here something only for your eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: It's all fun and games, don't worry we enjoy "fighting" each other for the girls (some even for Maya :KEK: ) it keep us entertained between crazy theories and episodes. We just keep it civil and that's it.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure the family he was referring to is the girl you end up with. Throughout Season 1 we're introduced to every girl and given the option to further our relationship or avoid one altogether with said girl. This will only amplify in seasons 2 & 3. I certainly don't consider any of the DIK's family. Most of them are and what not but I don't really care about any of them to that level, especially Tommy. He could drop dead, or overdose whatever I wouldn't bat an eye. To me as the player the only people that matters are MC's Father, Derek's since he's best friends with MC and the girl/s you chose to get romantically involved with. Nobody else in the story is important to MC as of S1.
Yeah, the DIKs don't feel like family right now, but there are 10+ eps left, so who knows. I'm speculating mostly on gameplay, it'd be weird if at some point the game turned to you and said "Ok Faggot, you rejected every single skirt I've thrown your way. Choose one now or I won't play anymore."

I know some folks here, like me, tried finding the lyrics to Just Peachy. All you have to do is watch the YouTube video and turn on the Closed Captions. Granted, you won't get exactly what you wanted, but trust me - you'll get what you needed.

Here's the video:

And here are some of the profound lyrics you can expect:

Machine General: Report on Operation Crush Puny Humans!
Machine Grunt: Sir, could've been better, sir!

Guess we're safe for now! :KEK:

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Sage had a little bit of a hard time due to the whole Chad stuff but it seems her fanbase has come out stronger after the events of 0.4 there will be no looking back now onwards and upwards!
The Conversion rate is high, the ginger appreciation is at historic levels and best of all, the ball of jealousy, passion and sex is no deterrent to the flock who are fully onboard after the rocky start.
The only one who could lure the believers away is unfortunately for the followers of Jadism a side girl.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I'm not as nice as Negan88... here something only for your eyes.

PS: It's all fun and games, don't worry we enjoy "fighting" each other for the girls (some even for Maya :KEK: ) it keep us entertained between crazy theories and episodes. We just keep it civil and that's it.
Really didn't wanna insult the dude or anything like that but i am also starting to understand from his perspective. People do get emotionally invested with these characters very much and i also fall into that same camp especially when i think of a character like Melissa back from AL , no kidding i punched the ever loving shit of peter like 300 times so i do get what name88 was getting at. And ehmm i was heavily invested in Maya up until Josy happened but still i love her as a character , she has flaws which makes her very believable as a person and i love that in my games.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Last edited:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Ouch, didn't know we pissed you off that bad? lil overkill don't you think sonny Jim? :cautious:

wtf? i need to wash my eyes
Some of you said that you love Jill because of her personality. She's a real beauty, but be honest with me. Would that be a turn off for you? Would you still love her if she was like this? Or you'd run away, just because her appearance immensely changed? It's not going to happen, but still.

How do you think I feel when I see her face with Jades body in his signature :LOL:
Blame -JuNioR- for making it in the first place. :KEK:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Some of you said that you love Jill because of her personality. She's a real beauty, but be honest with me. Would that be a turn off for you? Would you still love her if she was like this? Or you'd run away, just because her appearance immensely changed? It's not going to happen, but still.
you have a point there brother, as what i have said in my earlier post that it's not just her look that made me attracted to her, but her personality. i just hope she continue doing yoga or tennis :p

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
That's like saying if all the girls got turned into a dwarf with a beard would you still play the game? Wtf are you on about mate?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes