Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Actually,she was the one using you, you just lack, not only manliness but brains aswell to notice. ;)
That tantrum though sends your ass at the bottom right next to Tyty on my list. :giggle:
Dude tantrum ? We are discussing fictional characters here ...I literally have no reason to get angry at you or anyone else here for having a preference. It was all in jest but oh well if you think I was mad/salty at you than you are wrong. I am new here and I like being active with the community for the games I enjoy but didn't think ppl would take what I say at such face value

Reactions: Joermundgand

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
One thing you should never do on here is saying negative things about a girl some people will take it the wrong way but you have to remember for some they are more than just these fictional characters a lot of guys here are extremely devoted to their women.
Still, banter means that you shouldn't dish it if you can't take it.

So complaints are pointless if you instigate the brawl.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She is 35(if i remember right) , so yes she is a milf.
Going to go with 'nah'. Mother I'd Like to Fuck. She's got no indication of offspring yet.
attempted murder.png
Guys, can I unlock Maya's special renders or it will be in next season?
If you pay attention to the screen, it says 0/0. There are none, just as there are none yet for Quinn (though there may be a few in the Mixed category).

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I know some folks here, like me, tried finding the lyrics to Just Peachy. All you have to do is watch the YouTube video and turn on the Closed Captions. Granted, you won't get exactly what you wanted, but trust me - you'll get what you needed.

Here's the video:

And here are some of the profound lyrics you can expect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dude tantrum ? We are discussing fictional characters here ...I literally have no reason to get angry at you or anyone else here for having a preference. It was all in jest but oh well if you think I was mad/salty at you than you are wrong. I am new here and I like being active with the community for the games I enjoy but didn't think ppl would take what I say at such face value
It"s not a good idea to talk shit about a girl, to a guy who has said girl on both of his signatures with the word "love "on them, just common sens type of thing.
2nd I agreed with you, except you tried to project yourself on me,no I"m not joining your club.Quinn is literally perfect for me, the way she is.
3rd I ignored your opinions about her till you tagged me in.
4th Im here to talk about and because of it feel a bit closer to the girl im in love with, not to keep being poked and shiet.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
It"s not a good idea to talk shit about a girl, to a guy who has said girl on both of his signatures with the word "love "on them, just common sens type of thing.
2nd I agreed with you, except you tried to project yourself on me,no I"m not joining your club.Quinn is literally perfect for me, the way she is.
3rd I ignored your opinions about her till you tagged me in.
4th Im here to talk about and because of it feel a bit closer to the girl im in love with, not to keep being poked and shiet.
The fan sigs aren't visible while i my posting through my phone so i didn't even know you had them and secondly i never meant my comments as some sort of personal attack nor did i think you would be this offended which was never my intention to begin with so i do apologise and to my defence you kinda did go on the offence a tab bit so i retaliated

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Didn’t know Josy had fans :LUL:
Now you know. This what you get for doubting, if there's any at all. :sneaky:
Yen4.gif
you mean the perfect size girl ... i think for the futuer jill get fat and needs more money for plastic surgery :LOL:
Your wish is my command. :sneaky:
Jill.png
Ehhhh she is more than likely to leave our ass stranded on the tropical island and steal the yacht and end up hooking up with the pool boy once she gets back
My ass pfft..I already banged her like 5 times even as a Chick she is an easy lay and besides I am not stupid enough to go after her junkie ass in a long term commitment, she will get all wrinkly by the time she hits the wall cause of all dem drugs
That's exactly what he wants you to think, so he can have her all to himself. :WeSmart:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Now you know. This what you get for doubting, if there's any at all. :sneaky:
View attachment 541413

Your wish is my command. :sneaky:
View attachment 541361

That's exactly what he wants you to think, so he can have her all to himself. :WeSmart:
Hawke and Queckor tag team is legendary,let me tell you we dont breed wimps at the Empire :LOL:

Yes, ofcourse I want everyone to think that, in majority of cases... Its also true :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes