jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
With all due respect, I don't think we see eye-to-eye on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I envy you a lot, my dear sir. Will keep my own opinion on Jill anyway, though.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
You're not mad at me for this, are you? :LUL:
In my defense, I will say that I never expected Linda's renders to become signatures. :KEK:
4.gif
Just admit it. :KEK:
That's like saying if all the girls got turned into a dwarf with a beard would you still play the game? Wtf are you on about mate?

The whole point was: what if she were to gain a bit of weight? What would you do? Would you still stay loyal to her if she were to slightly change physically as the time goes by?

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
The whole point was: what if she were to gain a bit of weight? What would you do? Would you still stay loyal to her if she were to change slightly as the time goes by?
Figure it out for yourself, you got you answer.

I envy you a lot, my dear sir. Will keep my own opinion on Jill anyway, though.
Don't worry M.Sato, you can't convince a brick wall :ROFLMAO:

Does this mean Linda's face has Jill's body :p:LOL:
giphy-3.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
with all the new features added, I hope it's not getting too ambitious.
then again, I really like to see how this story will unfold.

also, chick path seems to be way harder to do right than dick path... really makes you think about life
I get what you're saying I'd hope he just gets on with the story from here on out but I do like features such as the phone apps those are a cool feature.

On my first playthrough even I ended up on the dik route I'm still not sure how I managed that as I wasn't even aiming for that :LOL:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
idk if / how much I have to water a bonsai tree :p
Don't water the bonsai and orchid and for the rest you have to check the soil , if the soil says something like moist than don't water it and if it says the soil is wet than you unfortunately watered it too much but if it says that it's very dry and a little bit dry than you have to water the plants , Bella is very particular about her plants and oh you have to get like room temp. water for them

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
Don't water the bonsai and orchid ... oh you have to get like room temp. water for them
ya, I got water temp and normal plants right and didn't touch the bonsai (because I just thought better not), but I messed up the orchids

if someone would water my plants just like that I'd probably kick them out tho :D

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
The whole point was: what if she were to gain a bit of weight? What would you do? Would you still stay loyal to her if she were to slightly change physically as the time goes by?
I'm pretty sure it would make us a good significant other if we help prevent that from happening. Such as doing yoga and working out with her. Besides Jill at this point is the best girl factually:BootyTime:, so it wouldn't ever happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes