RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
(and her intrusiveness and lack of respect for personal boundaries)
She reported a agression happening on college grounds. Not like she invaded someone's house to steal their personal objects or leave creepy messages.

Bella: Depressed older woman desperately in need of dick.
Maya+Josy: Two lesbians (apparently?) in need of dick, also 'truth' disabled.
Sage: Jealous woman in need of dick. She doesn't even want the emotional aspect of it. What a gal!
Quinn: Drug addict with control issues.
Riona: Submissive, friendly girl who might also want some dick? I don't see her rooting around in my private biz. +1!

I'm too tired to go through the rest of them.
Somehow this doesn't seem like a game for you if any kind of story development makes you so bored like that. :sneaky:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Wrong
Not depressed at all or desperately in need, but she clearly it's trying to resist MC's dick, by showering naked with him and jacking him off :KEK:
But for real, I don't think that she's depressed or desperately, my guess that the latter goes for Cathy, we hope.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
*cough* Bullshit.
"Hi, I don't even know you, so while I'm trying to help you, I'm also going to totally ignore every single one of your wishes and interfere in your life whether you like it or not."

Yes, on the whole she is quite nice, but she butts in where she's been told not to, and she looks like a goblin.. so.. no.

That's called sheer naivete, not a good property.

Sage: Jealous woman in need of dick. She doesn't even want the emotional aspect of it. What a gal!
Riona: Submissive, friendly girl who might also want some dick? I don't see her rooting around in my private biz. +1!

Well in Sage's defence she thinks that if she and the MC start developing emotional connections than it would be considered as cheating , she only wants that physical aspect which chad hasn't been giving her but we can see she is starting to let her guard down especially by the end of ep 4 when we call her during the party and that will keep growing

Josy and Maya, well they had no choice but to hide the truth or get ostracized for their sexuality and at the time Maya had just met the MC , what would you have done if you were her , you just don't go blurting out such personal things to someone you have barely known less than a week even if he has been super kind and helpful , trust takes time , so her keeping secrets is justified and for Josy she was scared and confused whether to tell the truth or keeping lying or just run away from all the emotions. Love is tough and messes your head so friggin much

And for Jill, yes she can be a bit naive and stubborn but her heart is most definitely in the right place and i think that is an incredibly admirable trait in a person

These characters have an incredible amount of depth to them and that is what makes them special. These are just my opinions regarding them so far and you are ofc free to have your own.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Not depressed at all or desperately in need, but she clearly it's trying to resist MC's dick, by showering naked with him and jacking him off :KEK:
But for real, I don't think that she's depressed or desperately, my guess that the latter goes for Cathy, we hope.
If she was "desperate for a dick", she just needs to snap her fingers, right? :LUL: The first in line would be a certain husband of a certain wonderful blonde. She is holding on to a specific dick.
And we still don't know what's behind that cry in the library to call it depressive in anyway.

Yes, from Cat we can say that she is in the first group. If she is not yet, just have another conversation with a certain student and she will be. :devilish:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Who wore it better :giggle:?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck though one....why put me on the spot like that man ffs love both of them....(don't you dare think what your thinking:censored:)
Perfection? Well..
Different people react to different imperfections of character. I reacted a lot stronger to Jill`s going to the university administration, than I did to J&M lack of candor. But that`s just me. And...Josy&Maya looks more appealing to me
Jill - very nice raccoon girl,…but I am not looking for a mommy;)
Well I want a mommy
*cough* Bullshit.
"Hi, I don't even know you, so while I'm trying to help you, I'm also going to totally ignore every single one of your wishes and interfere in your life whether you like it or not."

Yes, on the whole she is quite nice, but she butts in where she's been told not to, and she looks like a goblin.. so.. no.

DWI.gif
inb4 "Of course they're unnatural, Bella and Jill are perfection itself. :love:"

She found a boy being attacked twice by a guy, the second time it was a nice fight. He saw the MC reluctant to take any action, without explaining why. Concerned, she did the only thing she could do, according to "her world". After she realized what she had done, she was sorry.
*Oh, and she didn't call the ambulance.

He has yet to show any reason for her to doubt his word. For me it's called integrity.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong
like you man.gif
source (kopia).gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Josy and Maya, well they had no choice but to hide the truth or get ostracized for their sexuality and at the time Maya had just met the MC , what would you have done if you were her , you just don't go blurting out such personal things to someone you have barely known less than a week even if he has been super kind and helpful , trust takes time , so her keeping secrets is justified and for Josy she was scared and confused whether to tell the truth or keeping lying or just run away from all the emotions. Love is tough and messes your head so friggin much

-JuNioR- , hold me Junior!

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
If she was "desperate for a dick", she just needs to snap her fingers, right? :LUL: The first in line would be a certain husband of a certain wonderful blonde. She is holding on to a specific dick.
And we still don't know what's behind that cry in the library to call it depressive in anyway.

Yes, from Cat we can say that she is in the first group. If she is not yet, just have another conversation with a certain student and she will be. :devilish:
I know, what I mean it's that she WANTS MC, not anyone but him. The odd thing about her is that her internal conflict is about her husband (understandable) but not really about Jill (w/MC)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
you have a point there brother, as what i have said in my earlier post that it's not just her look that made me attracted to her, but her personality. i just hope she continue doing yoga or tennis :p
It`s the same for me,Quinn`s looks grab me by the balls...mmmm...but the charming personality of my Angel captivates my heart :love:
On my first playthrough even I ended up on the dik route I'm still not sure how I managed that as I wasn't even aiming for that :LOL:
Because you can`t keep your dick in your pants,you see a skirt and you go for it
88.gif

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes