name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The Question should be what isn't Special about her, cause right now she's perfect.
Her Kindness the very moment we saw her for the first Time, enchanting us with those eyes of hers while she helps us up.
The Fact that she was always there for the mc and took care of him after the thing with Chad.
And if you're on DIK path she still hears you out on her Date and believes you If you said you're a good guy EVEN tho her best Friend told her you weren't. she chose to believe you.

If you still refuse to see it, well then I'm afraid you're not worthy of her Perfection.
And good luck with whom you're chosing, good sir
View attachment 541740

View attachment 541741

Come on now why put us on the Spot ?
That Question can be asked to everyone.
But I know why you're not asking it to everyone, you already know the answer.
Let's take away all the beauty from every girl and what do you have ?
Jill still has her golden Heart and kindness :love:
And the rest?
And that`s her flaw - in my book ofcourse - she`s too fragile...she could not handle me,I would be afraid of hurting her,all the time...plus that over-protectivness...uhm not gonna work.I would like her as a friend though (y)

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Are there any scenes with the watermelon yet? Asking for a friend.
i see what you did there.gif
... that moment when you feel like you waited forever you just have to ask...
View attachment 541968
if your asking for when it's gonna get released it's coming out in 4 months hopefully but we'll be like this before it comes out spooky.gif
OffensiveDecentBee-max-1mb.gif
You call it issues I call it talents:cool: or skillz:cool:
You heard it here folks, Name88 the Quinn addict says Quinn who is a drug addict has skills or talents for being an addict
a.wut.gif

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Hello, gentlemen. Do you know how to unlock the watermelon scenes? My friend is dying to know.

Also, it's been five minutes since I finished the newest update. uPdAtE wHeN?

Thank you.
To add to what my friend Mechaforce said you need to keep doing stupid things to the MC to get her to hate you more so that the watermelon is your only LI option for all eternity. DPC told me you'll get a special melon ending for you and you alone. :Kappa:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes