Deoku

May 5, 2017
The whole point was: what if she were to gain a bit of weight? What would you do? Would you still stay loyal to her if she were to slightly change physically as the time goes by?
IRL I have dated a girl who was overweight, just as I've dated attractive/average women before/after her, so if I'd do it irl then yes I'd still stick with Jill if she gained a few pounds. The girl I speak of I liked a lot because we had so much common and did a lot of fun things together; it was more than just being about her looks. We didn't break up because of her weight but because of her attitude and lies. So yeah short answer to your question for me personally; definitely. I can only speak for myself because it's something I've actually done. If I was to purely go off physical attraction then no I'd never date her, because everyone has certain standards; whether they want to admit it or not.

Though as Mechaforce said I'd also try to encourage Jill to at least try and stay somewhat active if I care for her too; me being an active gym member myself. Usually it's easier to motivate someone if they have a partner to workout with. I'd hate to lose Jill to weight/health issues down the road if it were a real relationship.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure it would make us a good significant other if we help prevent that from happening. Such as doing yoga and working out with her. Besides Jill at this point is the best girl factually:BootyTime:, so it wouldn't ever happen.
When someone doesn't have anything bad to say about yo girl: "WHAT IF SHE GETS FAT?" :KEK:

Those hypothetical cases are too generalized and apply to every girl and depend on every person, but in the case of a game, it makes even less sense.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, I don't know what's so special about Jill either
View attachment 541627
The Question should be what isn't Special about her, cause right now she's perfect.
Her Kindness the very moment we saw her for the first Time, enchanting us with those eyes of hers while she helps us up.
The Fact that she was always there for the mc and took care of him after the thing with Chad.
And if you're on DIK path she still hears you out on her Date and believes you If you said you're a good guy EVEN tho her best Friend told her you weren't. she chose to believe you.

If you still refuse to see it, well then I'm afraid you're not worthy of her Perfection.
And good luck with whom you're chosing, good sir
giphy (47).gif

Some of you said that you love Jill because of her personality. She's a real beauty, but be honest with me. Would that be a turn off for you? Would you still love her if she was like this? Or you'd run away, just because her appearance immensely changed? It's not going to happen, but still.
The whole point was: what if she were to gain a bit of weight? What would you do? Would you still stay loyal to her if she were to slightly change physically as the time goes by?
giphy (37).gif

Come on now why put us on the Spot ?
That Question can be asked to everyone.
But I know why you're not asking it to everyone, you already know the answer.
Let's take away all the beauty from every girl and what do you have ?
Jill still has her golden Heart and kindness :love:
And the rest?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The Question should be what isn't Special about her, cause right now she's perfect.
Her Kindness the very moment we saw her for the first Time, enchanting us with those eyes of hers while she helps us up.
The Fact that she was always there for the mc and took care of him after the thing with Chad.
And if you're on DIK path she still hears you out on her Date and believes you If you said you're a good guy EVEN tho her best Friend told her you weren't. she chose to believe you.

If you still refuse to see it, well then I'm afraid you're not worthy of her Perfection.
View attachment 541740

View attachment 541741

And the rest?
Besides, think about the size of the breasts that Jill would have if she gained a few more pounds. :WeSmart:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd hate to lose Jill to weight/health issues down the road if it were a real relationship.
I'd say she'd be pretty good with her weight most women are especially if they lead an active lifestyle which Jill clearly does. She probably has her own private gym membership as well I wonder if she would use the one on campus? Could make for an interesting scene ;)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
This guy, after the next update comes out.

I'd say she'd be pretty good with her weight most women are especially if they lead an active lifestyle which Jill clearly does. She probably has her own private gym membership as well I wonder if she would use the one on campus? Could make for an interesting scene ;)
The girl does yoga, plays tennis, her best friend has a gym at home, along with a sauna.
I wouldn't worry if I were you guys. :LUL:

And if there's going to be a scene like that at a gym, that scene has to be with another girl! g.g

Deoku

May 5, 2017
You know it brother. My MC helping Jill be like :love:
HelpingJill.jpg

Or even getting more into the workout
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019

View attachment 541740

View attachment 541741

And the rest?
Perfection? Well..
Different people react to different imperfections of character. I reacted a lot stronger to Jill`s going to the university administration, than I did to J&M lack of candor. But that`s just me. And...Josy&Maya looks more appealing to me
Jill - very nice raccoon girl,…but I am not looking for a mommy;)

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018

View attachment 541740
Dude, RELAX. It was merely a joke. If you want to go a bit serious though, as I was mention in review, I found Bella's model too unnatural as well as Jills, but it's just my opinion, nothing more.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
with all the new features added, I hope it's not getting too ambitious.
then again, I really like to see how this story will unfold.

also, chick path seems to be way harder to do right than dick path... really makes you think about life
More like because the author focused first on the more neutral/dick affinity paths (Josy, Maya,Sage). Only now he started developing more the stories for Bella and specially Jill.
Plus there is also Quinn and Jade who got quite a lot of screen time in the latest update and Cathy is bound to have the same treatment in the next one.

In the end it is quite ambitious like you said. Too many branching paths are starting to form up.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
*cough* Bullshit.
"Hi, I don't even know you, so while I'm trying to help you, I'm also going to totally ignore every single one of your wishes and interfere in your life whether you like it or not."

Yes, on the whole she is quite nice, but she butts in where she's been told not to, and she looks like a goblin.. so.. no.

That's called sheer naivete, not a good property.

And the rest?
(and her intrusiveness and lack of respect for personal boundaries)

Bella: Depressed older woman desperately in need of dick.
Maya+Josy: Two lesbians (apparently?) in need of dick, also 'truth' disabled.
Sage: Jealous woman in need of dick. She doesn't even want the emotional aspect of it. What a gal!
Quinn: Drug addict with control issues.
Riona: Submissive, friendly girl who might also want some dick? I don't see her rooting around in my private biz. +1!

I'm too tired to go through the rest of them.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
*cough* Bullshit.
"Hi, I don't even know you, so while I'm trying to help you, I'm also going to totally ignore every single one of your wishes and interfere in your life whether you like it or not."
Yes, on the whole she is quite nice, but she butts in where she's been told not to, and she looks like a goblin.. so.. no.

She found a boy being attacked twice by a guy, the second time it was a nice fight. He saw the MC reluctant to take any action, without explaining why. Concerned, she did the only thing she could do, according to "her world". After she realized what she had done, she was sorry.
*Oh, and she didn't call the ambulance.

He has yet to show any reason for her to doubt his word. For me it's called integrity.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Perfection? Well..
Different people react to different imperfections of character. I reacted a lot stronger to Jill`s going to the university administration, than I did to J&M lack of candor. But that`s just me. And...Josy&Maya looks more appealing to me
Jill - very nice raccoon girl,…but I am not looking for a mommy;)
*cough* Bullshit.

I get what you two mean
I didn't quite like that too until I found out why she did it.
She was Bullied too and she mentioned no one helped her.
If you see someone going through a rough time you want to help, right ? (I hope you do)
Well she didn't just want to help, she knew she had to cause she didn't want anyone to go through what she did.
People who are in trouble almost never want any help even tho they need it.
Back then she probably said the same to everyone like "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me" That's what people say to not look weak.
What I'm trying to say is yeah the mc would probably be fine but she doesn't know that.
All she knows is she sure wasn't fine back then and wanted someone to help her and now she's making sure no one else has to go through that.

I don't get your point, why is that bad?
Just shows that she is a good person. Yes she's probably gonna get hurt on that path but still she was trusting you.

(and her intrusiveness and lack of respect for personal boundaries)

Sage: Jealous woman in need of dick. She doesn't even want the emotional aspect of it. What a gal!
Riona: Submissive, friendly girl who might also want some dick? I don't see her rooting around in my private biz. +1!

I'm too tired to go through the rest of them.
So basically all you're looking for is somewhere to stick your dick in lol
I respect that but you see I want that too BUT also just more then fucking around.

Dude, RELAX. It was merely a joke. If you want to go a bit serious though, as I was mention in review, I found Bella's model too unnatural as well as Jills, but it's just my opinion, nothing more.
I wasn't serious at all mate :KEK:
It's all good we're just talking about the girls here
a friendly discussion is always good

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes