Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I get what you two mean
So basically all you're looking for is somewhere to stick your dick in lol
I respect that but you see I want that too BUT also just more then fucking around.
Oh, no. I think a well-developed relationship (even if it's limited to FwB) is much better than random anonymous dicking. MC's father gave wise advice on that point, and MC just doesn't listen well.
Somehow this doesn't seem like a game for you if any kind of story development makes you so bored like that. :sneaky:
I think you mis-read. I said I was tired. Never said I was bored. The game hasn't managed to bore yet, and the discussions here are quite entertaining.

The core question was "what do you have if you take away their beauty". I answered it with what appears (to me) to be left. We haven't been given the greatest in-depth view of all the characters as yet. Jill's past history of trauma doesn't give her a right to force herself on others. Regardless of intention, it's still an asshole move after the MC made his wishes clear.

She's still the (overall) nicest of the characters so far, though.

Oct 20, 2019
You get the watermelon scenes when you avoid the Jill path completely. One choice that goes towards it stops you from getting the melon scenes
To add to what my friend Mechaforce said you need to keep doing stupid things to the MC to get her to hate you more so that the watermelon is your only LI option for all eternity. DPC told me you'll get a special melon ending for you and you alone. :Kappa:
Well, I'm on those routes already, so it seems I'm on the right track......

Maybe banging the lemon on the side was what threw me off it?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You heard it here, Name88 the Quinn addict says Quinn who is a drug addict has skills or talents for being an addict
View attachment 541980
I have no problem with my wife smoking every now and than,what I have a problem with is understanding how my wife`s habits are any of anyone`s else business mind your own trash bin ok?
45.gif

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Oh, no. I think a well-developed relationship (even if it's limited to FwB) is much better than random anonymous dicking.
a.jpg
You know who was also a redhead, soft-hearted people don't open it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really.gif

I have no problem with my wife smoking every now and than,what I have a problem with is understanding how my wife`s habits are any of anyone`s else business mind your own trash bin ok?
View attachment 541986
no comment.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Really? I never knew there were others I'd always assumed it was just Quinn. Life before Quinn must have been strange :p
It is just Quinn!...and the lovely ladies she wishe me to keep company...sue me...I`m just doing what Quinn asks of me ...ok?
When Name88 loves a woman and the woman is Quinn,thunders strike and storms arises,mountains fly and colors are brighter...so it was life but less in love:p

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Really? I never knew there were others I'd always assumed it was just Quinn. Life before Quinn must have been strange :p
name88 - King of Hearts before Quinn...
and after.

Now we know why The Witcher 4 never gonna happen :KEK:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes