Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
True, however she continues to encourage MC to date Jill during dinner and tells him that Jill shouldn't have to know about them getting intimate with one another. You would think that out of jealously she wouldn't be so encouraging of MC hooking up with Jill when they're getting so close with one another? MC also points this out in her bio.
She's a very conflicted person, that's for sure. ;)

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
True, however she continues to encourage MC to date Jill during dinner and tells him that Jill shouldn't have to know about them getting intimate with one another. You would think that out of jealously she wouldn't be so encouraging of MC hooking up with Jill when they're getting so close with one another? MC also points this out in her bio.
At this point she is still pushing him away. She specifically calls what happened a "one time thing" and changes the subject if you tell her it wasn't a one-time thing for you. They're growing closer but she's still trying to push him away (and failing).

I, personally, think she's pushing MC to Jill for two reasons. One she genuinely does like the guy and thinks he's good enough for Jill and two, it solves a problem for her if he's off limits. She's attracted to MC and wants temptation removed. It's win/win really unless the inevitable happens and she makes a move on MC when he's officially with Jill and the shit hits the fan.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Possibly pseudo incest...which I am absolutely fine with...or the fact that Bella's husband turns out to be our mothers father?
Ah, no, I misunderstood you, I'm talking about the fine example of motherhood represented in visual form.
Not the whole Bella may be related to the MC, that's a nonono, besides Steam would strike that down like a female Bulgarian weighlifter squatting on her husband.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
At this point she is still pushing him away. She specifically calls what happened a "one time thing" and changes the subject if you tell her it wasn't a one-time thing for you. They're growing closer but she's still trying to push him away (and failing).

I, personally, think she's pushing MC to Jill for two reasons. One she genuinely does like the guy and thinks he's good enough for Jill and two, it solves a problem for her if he's off limits. She's attracted to MC and wants temptation removed. It's win/win really unless the inevitable happens and she makes a move on MC when he's officially with Jill and the shit hits the fan.
Yeap! She's pushing the guy who gives her a lady boner forwards a girl she's really close and, if everything goes well, said girl will be all lovey dovey parading the guy in front of her for years to come.
1580862528069.png

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Yeap! She's pushing the guy who gives her a lady boner forwards a girl she's really close and, if everything goes well, said girl will be all lovey dovey parading the guy in front of her for years to come.
View attachment 540985
I have an apprentice who did that very thing, I'm pretty easygoing, but I kinda lost it, getting evaporated during work isn't my preferred way of going into the night.

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I have an apprentice who did that very thing, I'm pretty easygoing, but I kinda lost it, getting evaporated during work isn't my preferred way of going into the night.
Luckily I work with smaller equipment. I walked in on an apprentice melting entire spools of solder in a mug for... some reason. What the fuck was he going to do with a mug of molten tin/lead? Dude must have had about half a litre of the stuff when I walked in.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Luckily I work with smaller equipment. I walked in on an apprentice melting entire spools of solder in a mug for... some reason. What the fuck was he going to do with a mug of molten tin/lead? Dude must have had about half a litre of the stuff when I walked in.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Dudes! Exploding interns on top of naked EMTs! Worst work story I got is bringing someone to a medical exam in the aftermath of a flying cat! Da Fuq I'm doing locked in an office?! Oh yeah! Trying to reach old age! :geek:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes