Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
If say he is cheating with another girl on Sage I'd agree with that but I still think he is using Sage to cover his true nature of being gay so if that is the case then i think there is at least some intellegence there.
Honestly, if he is gay he could simply tell her the truth and still be friend with her. Like i said the other day, she would keep the secret and no one would suspect anything because they would feign that they are still together and in this way Chad would still hold his positions in the college. A win-win situation for him if he wish to hide his true nature.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dawe, Chad and so on are bunch of fools unable to do something while the Nerds are planning something and probably are smarter. At the moment is the only faction who did nothing and it's a bit weird. There must be a reason for their presence in the game. They could surprise us. Why present an useless faction if DPC could simply tell that "they are random students who stay all day in the library"?
Comedic value
I did suspected them for awhile
but the stakes seem to be to high for the nerds at this point in the story

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly, if he is gay he could simply tell her the truth and still be friend with her. Like i said the other day, she would keep the secret and no one would suspect anything because they would feign that they are still together and in this way Chad would still hold his positions in the college. A win-win situation for him if he wish to hide his true nature.
He could sure but he might want to make it more believable and not make her act it out or he could be just so insecure about it he doesn't know if he could trust her with his secret.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
That is the most obvious answer,yeah...and once that deal had to be put on hold she had to think of something else

I share sentiment about Chad
The amount to sell is a solid possibility,since the "obligations" are mentioned.
The spat,was caused by missing money DESPITE girls holding their own financialy,some of us believe someone might be stealing from the girls,which would nicely fit with with 2 frats being under attack making HOTs also under a form of attack - it`s a theory nothing more but it does hold water for me.

A contract I am prepared to fulfill every single day till I die :p
but
he just called the most beautiful pussy on earth a "monster"?
View attachment 542783
Of course it's a monster
She'll eat you up with that :KEK:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I don't believe that Chad was ever in love with Sage to tell her such secret, she's is a hot girl, a very hot REDHEAD girl, if you want to make the world believe that you're not gay, she is your first choice.
I don't think that Chad is actually saying to himself "I'M GAY, I NEED TO HIDE IT" if he happens to be, he is probably conflicted about it and not admitting it even to himself, less to her or anyone. If he is, he probably manifested it with another dude, for sure "that dude", but he will never, ever tell anyone.
Probably MC can be that person (the confident :BootyTime: ) if we don't antagonize him and he sees us as a friend, maybe that's why he's a bully and shit...

I don't know, it's all theories and ramifications... :unsure:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I don't believe that Chad was ever in love with Sage to tell her such secret, she's is a hot girl, a very hot REDHEAD girl, if you want to make the world believe that you're not gay, she is your first choice.
I don't think that Chad is actually saying to himself "I'M GAY, I NEED TO HIDE IT" if he happens to be, he is probably conflicted about it and not admitting it even to himself, less to her or anyone. If he is, he probably manifested it with another dude, for sure "that dude", but he will never, ever tell anyone.
Probably MC can be that person (the confident :BootyTime: ) if we don't antagonize him and he sees us as a friend, maybe that's why he's a bully and shit...

We don't know for how long they have been together. 1 month relationship it's different than 1 year relationship(or more) and the trust became stronger and stronger time after time(in an healthy relationship of course). During the sex or kiss or whatever situation, Sage would have suspected something. I mean, she is the one who call gay the MC if he don't touch her ass after the movie scene :ROFLMAO:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I share sentiment about Chad
The amount to sell is a solid possibility,since the "obligations" are mentioned.
The spat,was caused by missing money DESPITE girls holding their own financialy,some of us believe someone might be stealing from the girls,which would nicely fit with with 2 frats being under attack making HOTs also under a form of attack - it`s a theory nothing more but it does hold water for me.
About that missing money, at first i assumed they weren't able to sell enough so they were missing the amount to be able to meet their quota and only later did it occur to me that the money might have actually been stolen and that it might be the same person who was spreading the rumours about the HOTs being able to provide tuition money. They have a snake amongst them and i thought it was tommy's gf but after ep 4 i am not sure , she is a bit of a bitch but doesn't feel like the culprit, sarah and melanie apparently have enough money so i rule them out and the hot daughters don't seem like culprits either. Mona and Camila wanna bang our brains out and are obviously enjoying college life together as friends , Lily doesn't even need the money cause of her job at the pink rose , Ashley seems innocent enough and she is obviously interested in derek so i ignore her for now

Only two left Elena and Arieth , Arieth might have blurted out the whole tuition money thing accidentally keeping up with her character trope BUT i don't think quinn will even mention sensitive stuff to her or anywhere near her but Elena, she is John Boy's gf and she likes to party with quinn and tommy so ofc she must know things and maybe just maybe even the password for the DIKs laptop via her bf so maybe she is the snitch and the leaker , but her motives for all of that i have zero clue

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
We don't know for how long they have been together. 1 month relationship it's different than 1 year relationship(or more) and the trust became stronger and stronger time after time(in an healthy relationship of course). During the sex or kiss or whatever situation, Sage would have suspected something. I mean, she is the one who call gay the MC if he don't touch her ass after the movie scene :ROFLMAO:
I would call a dude gay too if he doesn't get a rise from sage :p maybe chad is bi , it could happen and he is very confused now :unsure:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

It makes actually sense... if he came out, there would be social backlash against him and it would affect his career in whatever he's doing...
MC with his MMA skills could easily join the jocks,if he started doing it professionally or joining some competition

Comedic value
I did suspected them for awhile
but the stakes seem to be to high for the nerds at this point in the story
We're only at episode 4 of many, the nerds have been introduced already and flashed enough, and a nerd beat the shit out of Derek, sure, it's no big feat but the nerd had moves.
Quinn is too smart to involve outsiders, sure her actions are a bit clouded by jealousy but she can be sly... nerds are the closest source of chemicals and my wifey can provide them something they don't get( girls)
But the nerds seem to be abused by both tri-alpha and DiKs with maggots having to give em wedgies, it's possible that the nerds had enough and are planning payback.... they have the know how needed to hack rooster and post that cluck. They could also add some nasty substance to the drugs and steroids... and if they have a nerd that knows kung fu or something else, they could be daring enough to make their move taking advantage of the situation caused by MC's interactions with Sage... blackmail doesn't look like something the DiKs would do especially since they were recruiting new maggots and were impressed with the MC .... so the only logical conclusion is that the nerds listened to Littlefinger and decided to climb the ladder known as chaos.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
More going on with him than meets the eye I reckon. Still, want to know why he was meeting with Quinn at the end of 0.3 drugs? the whole thing with the pictures? Some kind of plot to get the Presidents out of the way?
Dawe's meeting with Quinn was basically him telling her that the Jocks had eyes on them and that they had to keep a low profile.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I gotta admit, it's a really funny theory about Chad's coming out but are you guys for real? AL afaik has zero gay characters and so as zero premises for them here. I mean, why DPC should shove any, it's not a fucking Netflix?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I get the feeling that in order to succeed with Jill in the long term (future seasons), you can't have anything in the MC's past or present that will turn her away (I'm taking a lesson from Acting Lessons here). You might think she wouldn't find out about some of the stuff the MC has done, but I wouldn't put it past Tybalt to hire a PI to yank your skeletons out of the closet. With this in mind, I created a save for a Jill Only route and tried to avoid anything I think she hates, such as bullies and infidelity.

I figure she would understand some questionable behavior (after all, she laughed at the "naked on campus" story, although I doubt she would have been amused if the MC had told her about the lewd Camila/Quinn scene), and some acts were unavoidable (e.g., Omega raid). As for the rest, here's what I did/didn't do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything I missed?

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
A contract I am prepared to fulfill every single day till I die :p
but
he just called the most beautiful pussy on earth a "monster"?
View attachment 542783
tumblr_mmtr8cmyuf1qzqt8do1_500.gif
If say he is cheating with another girl on Sage I'd agree with that but I still think he is using Sage to cover his true nature of being gay so if that is the case then i think there is at least some intellegence there.
Ahh shit.png
I just don't think Chads gay, doesn't make any sense. "Let me buy panties for my boyfriend, yes that's very good I'm sure he'll like it"
Of course it's a monster
She'll eat you up with that :KEK:
Or she'll throw your motherfucking ass off the bed
kick your ass.gif
Dawe's meeting with Quinn was basically him telling her that the Jocks had eyes on them and that they had to keep a low profile.
YRq1.gif
Or maybe something else, who knows there was a scene where Quinn was maybe talking with the big cheese
Skärmavbild 2020-02-06 kl. 20.16.12.png

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
With this in mind, I created a save for a Jill Only route and tried to avoid anything I think she hates, such as bullies and infidelity.
What you mean, infidelity? MC didn't commit to anyone yet and all he has with Jill - one innocent date. There's a related variable and you can have more/fewer at the end of ep4 but red flags already? Highly doubt it. Considering seasoned model rather there will be still a possibility to hook up with any desirable girl for thouse who didn't remember shit about his own walkthrough or via some neutral stored save.
It's a DPC though, expect the unexpected ;)
Sure, but we are talking about likelihood here, right? He can shove crazy coincidence here and there, but even Leah-twist level second time will not take place, I'm sure. DPC could spill any amount of rage on reaction to it but obviously he've been made some conclusions because his intend's clear: to make a successful game.

Reactions: Joermundgand
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes