name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I gotta admit, it's a really funny theory about Chad's coming out but are you guys for real? AL afaik has zero gay characters and so as zero premises for them here. I mean, why DPC should shove any, it's not a fucking Netflix?
Lets start with this is a different story.
How about Maya and Josy?
oh
:WeSmart:

I get the feeling that in order to succeed with Jill in the long term (future seasons), you can't have anything in the MC's past or present that will turn her away (I'm taking a lesson from Acting Lessons here). You might think she wouldn't find out about some of the stuff the MC has done, but I wouldn't put it past Tybalt to hire a PI to yank your skeletons out of the closet. With this in mind, I created a save for a Jill Only route and tried to avoid anything I think she hates, such as bullies and infidelity.

I figure she would understand some questionable behavior (after all, she laughed at the "naked on campus" story, although I doubt she would have been amused if the MC had told her about the lewd Camila/Quinn scene), and some acts were unavoidable (e.g., Omega raid). As for the rest, here's what I did/didn't do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything I missed?
Yes,everybody stay away from Quinn,I approve of this messege(y)

I`m not sure what`s supposed to be happening here...:unsure:Is that thrusting?
Because that`s
32.gif
thrusting:p

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I gotta admit, it's a really funny theory about Chad's coming out but are you guys for real? AL afaik has zero gay characters and so as zero premises for them here. I mean, why DPC should shove any, it's not a fucking Netflix?
Did you ever expect AL to turn the way it did when you first started playing it ? cause i certainly didn't so just like chimi44 said expect the unexpected with DPC even if it's means introducing a gay character and i don't see any harm in that. In fact i don't care if is he gay or bi or just someone cheating plainly on sage as long as his character contributes to the story and expands on it with more depth and i think he will.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I get the feeling that in order to succeed with Jill in the long term (future seasons), you can't have anything in the MC's past or present that will turn her away (I'm taking a lesson from Acting Lessons here). You might think she wouldn't find out about some of the stuff the MC has done, but I wouldn't put it past Tybalt to hire a PI to yank your skeletons out of the closet. With this in mind, I created a save for a Jill Only route and tried to avoid anything I think she hates, such as bullies and infidelity.

I figure she would understand some questionable behavior (after all, she laughed at the "naked on campus" story, although I doubt she would have been amused if the MC had told her about the lewd Camila/Quinn scene), and some acts were unavoidable (e.g., Omega raid). As for the rest, here's what I did/didn't do:

Anything I missed?
I thought i was the only one with a Jill exclusive save :ROFLMAO: and in it i am like a celibate only saving myself for Jill all the while praying don't turn her into another leah DPC

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
It's a bit of everything, the first one it's that we hate him but that's not a reason for the writing to be affected... I just wanted to point it out.
He is the unexpected (no so much) stereotype which is weird because if he is stereotype then is expected :HideThePain:, he plays the role of a lousy jerk that goes around yelling, pushing bullying anyone that he wants for no reason, dating a hot girl and doing it in a very lousy and very public way so everyone knows how macho he is but when confronted with a problem and he is all by himself he... he start crying and I don't want to insult any homosexual with it, but he started crying like a little girl... for no reason (unknown at the moment), and that leaves us to speculate that he is hiding something that he is ashamed of.
And we hate him.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
No Camila for you for the rest of the day. :sneaky:
View attachment 542562
Hey, it's not because someone is guilty of something, that that something is a bad thing! I did not say that!
By the way, I beleive Bella will be the "last" girl, not Jill. <All the way> will happen only after all that drama with her absent husband dies down.
It is not something I believe in, but it is also not something that I take off the table completely.
And then there is the whole Tybalt issue we know he is going to play a role in trying to mess things up in my mind he'll try to make the MC look bad in front of Jill.
As pathetic as he is, pathetic guys with money always find a way to piss off.
The most important for me,I think there will be a romantic moment with Quinn,nothing big(I mean fucking grand but you know what I mean)a sentence,a short convo,maybe she will give in to a kiss,maybe I will just have the option to acknowledge feelings for her,there will be something.
We're in the crowd! For you, of course. :LUL:
Jill, Sage, Bella storylines are stil in early state.
We had the first season more focused, in a way, on two MGs.
I imagine that this may be a pattern. Jill and Bella on this next one, maybe? And Sage + SG in another.
It's my one weakness in life a girl in need of help even if she has kept stuff from us I can be annoyed about that sure. But turning a blind eye on someone who is in need of help wouldn't be the way to go for me. That's why for me she still has a chance a slim one but a chance.
Who could have guessed?! :eek:
I wouldn't even need my university degree to find this out. :KEK::p

Last edited:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
They like to dress up and shit so it's no that far fetched :KEK:
Bit of crossdressing here and there you never know :LOL: His emotional outburst at the MC thinking he has found out something would he get so worked up over that if it was just some random girl?
Let's be honest here you both are just messing around for
source6.gif
I thought i was the only one with a Jill exclusive save :ROFLMAO: and in it i am like a celibate only saving myself for Jill all the while praying don't turn her into another leah DPC
giphy.gif
Yeah?You know what I got?
View attachment 542900
Come here.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Gay Chad, again?

I think we could make a kind of virtual bet, with real money, on that.
From what I see I will bet on the horse with the least number of bets, I would love to make easy money. :LUL:
Chad is not gay... You guys started all this snowball because he kissed the girl on the forehead................... He has no trait to believe in that. And if it turns out that he is, it will have been a low grade in the DPC's writing.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Let's be honest here you both are just messing around for
source6.gif
Yeah for the Memes and It does make sense I mean come on.
In a lot of these Movies the Huge Jock and Bully turns out to be gay af and is afraid he'll be judged for it.
Now the Panty thing u mentioned does make this theory a bit weird but like Mormont said Gay people do crossdressing and other weird stuff
And who tf turns down Sage or worse cheats on her ? :LUL:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Bit of crossdressing here and there you never know :LOL: His emotional outburst at the MC thinking he has found out something would he get so worked up over that if it was just some random girl?
Not so random if the lover is a member of the HOT and he care deeply for her(and for himself). I can't blame him. The consequences are dangerous for both!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes