Deoku

May 5, 2017
A cute girl like Josy deserve(and she will have) more fan. Maybe with episode 5.
I agree I actually like Josy, unfortunately I feel like the whole Maya drama ended up dragging Josy down by association for some fans. Which isn't fair for her. The two are so tied together that you never hear that conversation come up without the other name being included (for obvious reasons of course). Even in past discussions and post more people were willing to give Josy more of a pass in the situation. If they weren't tied so closely together I feel like Josy would be doing a lot better in the fan department.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
It's a glitch. Happened to me as well. If I remember correctly, as long as you call Sage (if you can), change into your swim trunks, and check out Swyper, then join Bella at the pool by clicking on the chair next to her, then you should be good.

The plants, guitar, and drinking game aren't necessary, but can earn you points with Bella and a special render if done right.
Thank you so much. I'll try that later.

Reactions: Joermundgand

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I agree I actually like Josy, unfortunately I feel like the whole Maya drama ended up dragging Josy down by association for some fans. Which isn't fair for her. The two are so tied together that you never hear that conversation come up without the other name being included (for obvious reasons of course). Even in past discussions and post more people were willing to give Josy more of a pass in the situation. If they weren't tied so closely together I feel like Josy would be doing a lot better in the fan department.
Josy isn't exactly innocent herself but yeah her association with Maya hasn't done her any good.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I can’t say i’ve Ever been taken with Josy.I tend to want to rebel against preset relationships but equally there isn’t a whole interesting about her as a person so far nor am I particularly into the whole her and maya thing. Give me Quinn, sage or even Bella any day of the week

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
That`s what I call high energy (y)No idea what the doors did but I`m sure they deserved it:KEK:
I just know that this door saved someone's life. :KEK:
You wouldn't say that master.
View attachment 543745 :p

grace helbig fault GIF by This Might Get

This is also your fault Monetauro first it was you now your brother both using Gods name to do work.
Ohhh, I know the power of these two, so it's best to keep your distance.
May the Gods protect me from them. :KEK:
I've worked on making the walkthrough available as DLC content for the game on Steam, as well.
This is for real? Will he charge for it on Steam? LOL
I was talking to Butt about it. I told him and I repeat. It's already time for the F95 to start uploading with the incest patch included in the downloads. The patch should be to disable. This would save that job for everyone around here. :KEK:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Josy was the lesser "evil", but then the library scene happened along with a few others, which put her down the drain Maya or not.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I don't feel like Josy as a character is bad, it's just that her competition is too good. And being paired up with Maya hasn't helped her much either cause between the two of them as it stands now I will pick Maya in a heartbeat. The other main characters are being fleshed out way more than her , we can clearly distinguish their unique personalities but with josy all we can say is that she is a cute and sweet girl who has family issues but other than that I haven't seen anything unique that makes her stand out like the rest which is a shame cause she was the first girl introduced in the game. I hope we get episodes dedicated to her so she gets time to shine

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
How many people here are going to buy Being a Dik on steam? Curious
Not that he is special, if it were up to me I would buy all the games on this site, the ones I liked to play that is. I already have AL on Steam, I will have BaDIK too.
Just keep them away from any fires for the love of @Gods :LOL:
Here, I fixed it for you. :KEK:
Or not, didn't get the link here :(:unsure::LOL:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I think that in episode 5-6 we will see more "solo" Josy, especially now that she is friend with Jill. Her personality can now be more developed and maybe she will surprise us in a positive way. I doubt that her and Maya will stick together in the long round. Eventually they will break up(or maybe not if the MC isn't interested) and take a different road.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes