jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Different creators different approaches to their pricing models and business practices so i don't see any problem with that
Me neither, we're on the same fucking pirate site :LOL: On a more serious note, different business practices leads to a different consequences to a customers, also in a long shot. And I deeply dislike precedent which DPC's creating right now. But let's drop it or discuss in PM if you like, it's clear that no one else here interested in digging further.
i personally can never see something of this quality being handed out for free
This is a very bizarre point on many levels, but if you want some simple counterexample - check epic store out next week, there will be Kingdome Come: Deliverance for free.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Got you fam

hackerman (1024x1024)

View attachment 543981
Thank you very much man!<3

Don't think he talks about her does that count? :LOL: and tbf Josy needs the fans not many of them around.
Ok he can see it :p

Me neither, we're on the same fucking pirate site :LOL: On a more serious note, different business practices leads to a different consequences to a customers, also in a long shot. And I deeply dislike precedent which DPC's creating right now. But let's drop it or discuss in PM if you like, it's clear that no one else here interested in digging further.
He has enough cash flow to take a dump on his lower tier patrons,you think he cares what we think?He doesn`t.
(I`m still gonna buy it on Steam:LOL:)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Me neither, we're on the same fucking pirate site :LOL: On a more serious note, different business practices leads to a different consequences to a customers, also in a long shot. And I deeply dislike precedent which DPC's creating right now. But let's drop it or discuss in PM if you like, it's clear that no one interested here in digging further.

This is a very bizarre point on many levels, but if you want some simple counterexample - check epic store out next week, there will be Kingdome Come: Deliverance for free.
Are you seriously comparing a AAA game backed up by a corporation and who was paid a shit ton of fortnite money to be made free on the fortnite launcher against a visual novel game that is being made by one man and is being funded by his loyal fans

You know what let's agree to disagree and leave it at that

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
patince yoda.gif
@...The Raccoons?

giphy-2.gif
giphy-3 (kopia).gif

Deoku

May 5, 2017
You know the thing about magnar is that if he is from a prominent family why would he even consider himself to be a"martyr" for the nerds as he calls it and allow himself to be bullied by the MC for a few $$. It wouldn't make a lot of sense cause if he had such a prominent and important family background he would most likely use it to protect the nerds and his frat also it's quite obvious the nerds will have a bigger role to play in the upcoming seasons cause if we look at the walkthrough we get RP points with the nerds if we decide not to give magnar a wedgie. The dude is likeable imo and giving him a wedgie was never an option at least for me but damn i didn't think it would end up with derek getting his ass kicked :(

Also i had the exact same thoughts when Jill mentioned her family being very prominent ,i figured she had to be a royce but with sage in the equation it kinda jumbled things up a bit
I get what you're saying but look at it this way too. The thing with that is just because he's from a prominent family wouldn't mean that he's above doing that either. Magnar likes to stay low key intentionally. Not everyone who is rich wants to throw their name and weight around like Tybalt and his friends. Both Sage and Rusty also do similar things to make themselves seem like average run of the mill students, we'd never know they we're from bigger families had the game not hit us with it. Also Magnar is smart it's hard to tell why he would let certain things happen if he has a grander scheme in the end. Just like you're saying now many others in the game world would probably look at it exactly that same way and pay him no attention, which works out well for him. The more people going "Oh he's nobody because he's getting bullied (or allowing himself to)" would just throw people off. The nerd being bullied clearly can't be anyone important right? ;) Being a martyr also wouldn't affect his family name, keep in mind Magnar has a flair for the dramatic when it comes to his words as well and gets carried away sometimes. Essentially he's just willing to take one for the team for his friends/frat under more controlled conditions and making a bit of money in the process. The MC was just being kind enough to ask permission rather than carrying out the task without warning. Magnar's an enterprising type of guy; if anything that could clue you in to him being from a bigger business family as well if you look at it from another perspective.

Last edited:

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
I've probably missed what BADIK will cost on steam but I think it's likely he did the price hike to drive traffic to Steam and make sure that he doesn't sell at a discount by being a 5$ patreon.
Just my guess.

Another guess is that it'll be a sausage fest at the DIK house in the next episode.
The end scene where Tommy (?) is wondering where some people are I'd say refers to the HOTs.
So Quinn ( :love: ) will have to own up to the deal being off and Sage, as has been speculated, has made peace with the Alphas.
Leaving us with our literal dicks in our hands when MC and Derek become DIK:s.

Not that it matters as long as we keep getting to have breakfast with Sage (Number one girl) having her give us the look pictured below:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've probably missed what BADIK will cost on steam but I think it's likely he did the price hike to drive traffic to Steam and make sure that he doesn't sell at a discount by being a 5$ patreon.
Just my guess.
Well AL is about $10 on steam so I'd say he might charge a little extra for this I don't think a price has been set yet though.
Problem n0cn1l ?

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Just my guess.

Another guess is that it'll be a sausage fest at the DIK house in the next episode.
The end scene where Tommy (?) is wondering where some people are I'd say refers to the HOTs.
So Quinn ( :love: ) will have to own up to the deal being off and Sage, as has been speculated, has made peace with the Alphas.
Leaving us with our literal dicks in our hands when MC and Derek become DIK:s.

Not that it matters as long as we keep getting to have breakfast with Sage (Number one girl) having her give us the look pictured below:

Can`t make you a sig but here`s a lil something
Quinn`s taken and married and soon to be a mother though,so stick with Sage :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well AL is about $10 on steam so I'd say he might charge a little extra for this I don't think a price has been set yet though.
Problem n0cn1l ?
Yeah,he moved access to the game to 10$ tier because supposedly it`s steam policy he can`t sell it cheaper than at steam somwhere else(who knows),so it`s going to be in the 10-15$ range

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I get what you're saying but look at it this way too. The thing with that is just because he's from a prominent family wouldn't mean that he's above doing that either. Magnar likes to stay low key intentionally. Not everyone who is rich wants to throw their name and weight around like Tybalt and his friends. Both Sage and Rusty also do similar things to make themselves seem like average run of the mill students, we'd never know they we're from bigger families had the game not hit us with it. Also Magnar is smart it's hard to tell why he would let certain things happen if he has a grander scheme in the end. Just like you're saying now many others in the game world would probably look at it exactly that same way and pay him no attention, which works out well for him. The more people going "Oh he's nobody because he's getting bullied (or allowing himself to)" would just throw people off. The nerd being bullied clearly can't be anyone important right? ;) Being a martyr also wouldn't affect his family name, keep in mind Magnar has a flair for the dramatic when it comes to his words as well and gets carried away sometimes. Essentially he's just willing to take one for the team for his friends/frat under more controlled conditions and making a bit of money in the process. The MC was just being kind enough to ask permission rather than carrying out the task without warning. Magnar's an enterprising type of guy; if anything that could clue you in to him being from a bigger business family as well if you look at it from another perspective.
Holy shit magnar is kinda like a bit of a hustler isn't he....he offers to pay us for taking notes and he provides notes to us for making each classes easier,ofc for a fee , those things could be subtle hints that he may come from a big business oriented family and background and when you made those comparisons with rusty and sage and how easily they blended in with the normal kids the probability of magnar being someone more makes a lot of sense, he might even turn out to be a royce....damn it i am getting hyped :ROFLMAO:

dorbi

May 15, 2017
I have all the req for Jill show scene but It not come... (I do easy tennis) what is the problem why not come that scene?
oh and I use walkthrougth...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes