Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's the thing. I'm at her house, after watering the plants, using Swiper and all that stuff, whenever I call Sage, it kinda crash and appears rest in derek's bed. I've already played, maybe the save game interfears or something. It must be a glitch.
Did you go upstairs and get changed? then you have to go see her outside?

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
That's the thing. I'm at her house, after watering the plants, using Swiper and all that stuff, whenever I call Sage, it kinda crash and appears rest in derek's bed. I've already played, maybe the save game interfears or something. It must be a glitch.
Are you playing the compressed version ? it has issues from what i have heard with crashes and error messages

Reactions: Naxer

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Did you go upstairs and get changed? then you have to go see her outside?
Yep, I tried every option in all orders possible. At the moment that I call sage, it change the task to "go to derek's Bed", and I can't continue. I've played Isabella's way with other character (a very DIK one), so I was trying that with a Chick one. But, I'm screwed with this :(

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
That's why!
You chose the wrong path, my friend.
Or Josy and Maya, or the wonderful and best sex scene in history with Jade.
You wouldn't say that master.
M&J side.gif :p

View attachment 543667
I love me some Camila as well... But Son if I gotta slap you down from such heights you'll think Gods Himself was slapping you down... I will...
grace helbig fault GIF by This Might Get

This is also your fault Monetauro first it was you now your brother both using Gods name to do work.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Seriously? What a shame. In my opinion she is the most beautiful and sexy of the characters :(
Yeah, she knows that sex happens on third date, this was only the first one.
But it's Jill, you don't wanna pressure her into something, let her to decide when she wants that beautiful major D
who knows, maybe it's going to happen before date no.3 :unsure:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I remember a while back someone asking for the picture of the cover the thread. If there was a full version and I was looking through my folders and I have it..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You wouldn't say that master.
View attachment 543745 :p

grace helbig fault GIF by This Might Get

This is also your fault Monetauro first it was you now your brother both using Gods name to do work.
In my defense it did sound like a great pun at the time. And I think I'll stick to using it in the future.
Keanu3.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yep, I tried every option in all orders possible. At the moment that I call sage, it change the task to "go to derek's Bed", and I can't continue. I've played Isabella's way with other character (a very DIK one), so I was trying that with a Chick one. But, I'm screwed with this :(
Strange it should be to call Sage and of course, look around Bella's house. The get changed to go back to the room where you started go to the left-hand side through the doors and outside

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I don't think so, I'm playing the 6gb version.
Why don't you try doing it in the sequence that i did. Who knows it might even work

1.Talk to Bella about the plants near the pool
2.Finish the watering mini game
3.Play the Guitar
4.Change into the swimming trunks
5.Fool around with the swyper app
6.Call sage about the movie night
7.Play the drinking mini game without missing even once near the pool
8.End free roam

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
So I was wondering. Everyone seems to think that Jill or Sage might be a Royce (which either very well could be), but why does everyone seem to write off Magnar as being the possible Royce? Jill could be a Royce, sure I won't dismiss that in the least, but the way DPC is playing up her family name makes me think it might be something beyond that, especially since she seems to have fame issues due to her family name unlike the others. Unless Royce is something a lot bigger beyond the school then that makes more sense as well. When I ask this about Magnar; I say this because honestly it seems to be a trend in this game that majority of the frat/sorority leads seem to be big names/families outside of Chad (his football stardom is what gives him clout). Tybalt is a Burke, Sage is obviously someone from a prominent family (possibly Royce), and Rusty is obviously a Burgmeister. Granted Magnar could be just an average guy, but I feel like he's kind of overlooked in the last name department. :unsure:

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Damn, I have a bit of a problem with the game right now. I'm playing right now with Isabella as a choose. And when I complete the task "Call Sage", suddenly the new task is "Rest in Derek's bed", so I'm unable to complete the story with Isabella in that game :( Any ideas?
It's a glitch. Happened to me as well. If I remember correctly, as long as you call Sage (if you can), change into your swim trunks, and check out Swyper, then join Bella at the pool by clicking on the chair next to her, then you should be good.

Why don't you try doing it in the sequence that i did. Who knows it might even work

1.Talk to Jill about the plants near the pool
2.Finish the watering mini game
3.Play the Guitar
4.Change into the swimming trunks
5.Fool around with the swyper app
6.Call sage about the movie night
7.Play the drinking mini game without missing even once near the pool
8.End free roam
The plants, guitar, and drinking game aren't necessary, but can earn you points with Bella and a special render if done right.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I was wondering. Everyone seems to think that Jill or Sage might be a Royce (which either very well could be), but why does everyone seem to write off Magnar? Jill could be a Royce, sure I won't dismiss that in the least, but the way DPC is playing up her family name makes me think it might be something beyond that, especially since she seems to have fame issues due to her family name unlike the others. Unless Royce is something a lot bigger beyond the school then that makes more sense as well. When I ask this about Magnar; I say this because honestly it seems to be a trend in this game that majority of the frat/sorority leads seem to be big names/families outside of Chad (his football stardom is what gives him clout). Tybalt is a Burke, Sage is obviously someone from a prominent family (possibly Royce), and Rusty is obviously a Burgmeister. Granted he could be just an average guy, but I feel like he's kind of overlooked in the last name department. :unsure:
For all, we know Magnar could also be related to any of them I think there will be some kind of twist like that but I agree do think Magnar will be a somebody. I think people have been writing him off because he has been more background character than anything else, I wonder if he will have a bigger role in season 2.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Due to the Steam release, as of today, Being a DIK:Season 1 is moved to the $10 tier, as previously announced.
I'm going to move the game to this tier in ~8 hours, so you get a final chance of grabbing it in the $5 tier.
I'm aware that he can charge any fucking price he wants but that logic just doesn't make sence to me. Usually, subscription fee is much lower than perpetual license's, there're tons of examples: from Office 365 to recent The Outer Worlds which was accessible by 1$/month due some advertise campain while actual price is still 60$. Moreover, why raise tier now for season 1 and not before next episode's release?! What rewards for 5$ are gonna be now? I'm so confused.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes