Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Mona it's so fucking hot but also Heather and Elena need a full sex scene. With Arieth one dick is not enough..a gangbang is better :ROFLMAO:
Double Team Arieth :KEK: It's the only way.
Of those girls... Lilly :sneaky:
Fixed it... So many babes... Tough Choices...
I count that scene with Josy as complete... As much as it didn't reach the "finally".... And with Maya, I prefer to have distance, since EP2. :HideThePain: :KEK:
We already had Mona, why is she here? A beautiful scene, I must say. Not that I don't want more, the more Mona the better.
Elena.... Well, she's on the list, right? Must be done. :HideThePain:
Heather and Arieth, I think they both deserved a scene with a gangbang. Let's spread the plague once and for all! :LUL:
Ashley, man... I'm sorry, Derek, but... Among these girls, it's the one I want to see the most.
Oh, I forgot about Lily!... Well, that's it. :KEK:
I wouldn't count Josy as complete.. Didn't exactly finish :BootyTime:
I fixed it... I was trying to not count the threesomes. I got a fever and only prescription is more Mona.

dorbi

May 15, 2017
I dont know why not get Jade scene the end of the episode. I make a move on her, see that she is waiting in the car, but the game follow the Maya + Josy scene. After that sleep and Derek comes. Anyone can help?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Anybody knows if the choice when Derek and mc talk about vaginas preference, hairy or shaved is going to affect the game somehow or was just put there randomly? Like for example if you choose hairy you get more scene with that or shaved you get another? Dev has said anything?
Sorry, man. But that would simply be a tremendously absurd amount of work to do in the game.
There will certainly be no difference in that. :p
I dont know why not get Jade scene the end of the episode. I make a move on her, see that she is waiting in the car, but the game follow the Maya + Josy scene. After that sleep and Derek comes. Anyone can help?
That's why!
You chose the wrong path, my friend.
Or Josy and Maya, or the wonderful and best sex scene in history with Jade.

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Sorry, man. But that would simply be a tremendously absurd amount of work to do in the game.
There will certainly be no difference in that. :p

That's why!
You chose the wrong path, my friend.
Or Josy and Maya, or the wonderful and best sex scene in history with Jade.
Yeah I figured, just thought maybe second characters, or some femminists in gender class, or the teacher if she heard. Was, just wondering, no problem, thanks ;)

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
where is N7? :unsure:

The first proper status update for episode 5

also...
At least he unlocked his #announcements page on discord again. Now we just need to wait for the chosen one to post it here.

It seems he backed off from ridiculous decision to hide everything for now. Remember all, we, fans have the power ! :devilish:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So, the same thing we do, or used to do, around here. :rolleyes:

Look at what I want to do with this Discord (or rather, "thread destroyer") of yours.
That`s what I call high energy (y)No idea what the doors did but I`m sure they deserved it:KEK:
Who are you most excited to see?
Hmmm....
Quinn in a wedding dress saying "Yes" to me :love:

HogToot

Jul 6, 2017
Ive been using f95zone for at least 5 years now and this is by far the best game I have ever played. I left for college 4 years ago and only was able finish my freshman year before a financial issue forced me to leave. This game hits me right in the feels and almost feels like it was written about me and brings back memories of orientation, my first hookup, and rushing my frat. Bravo sir, Bra-Fucking-Vo

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes