Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Why would he cry like that if the secret he has isn't that big of a deal?
I sure as hell wouldn't cry like that and go beat up a dude cause I chose to nail another girl :unsure:
What he's hiding must be huge
gunit50 made a whole case file about it, some time ago.
Thanks for the plug Monetauro(y)
In short I believe Chad was emotional not from his possible gay lifestyle being revealed but because he doesn't want anything to come out that may ruin his sports scholarship (including his very likely ties to performance drugs). You can read that case here just keep in mind this was made before EP4 so there are some new small pieces of evidence.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the plug Monetauro(y)
In short I believe Chad was emotional not from his possible gay lifestyle being revealed but because he doesn't want anything to come out that may ruin his sports scholarship (including his very likely ties to performance drugs). You can read that case here just keep in mind this was made before EP4 so there are some new small pieces of evidence.
That does make sense and Is most likely true, I would just like to add one more thing before we wrap this up and sorry for the late reply I’m stuck at work again
What if Dawe meant the other Jocks with “they” ?
Mormont mentioned this Imagine what the Jocks would do if they find out that he’s gay
And also when we had the talk with the school board we could choose to somewhat help Chad out what if it’s foreshadowing for later when this all comes out and we tell him that we don’t give a shit that he’s gay.

Just things I wanted to add but still u changed my mind so I believe what you said is most likely true :)

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Melanie and Sarah have big mouths but don't seem stupid enough to go blabbing about how the money really flows among the HOTs cause they were in that same business too and doing so would basically put themselves at risk. . .
I agree Melanie and Sarah are like lieutenants in Quinn's army which is why I asked them about the laptop incident. Don't want their "big mouths" to place the blame on the MC and you know they probably need that money in order to stay in school.
That last gif name88 is insane :LOL:
If the great comedian Dave Chappelle made a spoof of your favorite movie then I'm going to check it out(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now, remember there were two envelopes that Chad found one named Chad and the other Dawe in the one labelled Dawe we see Arieth being fucked by the Diks. Now we know the other envelope must contain pictures of Chad with whomever he is cheating on but we never actually got to see those so it makes you wonder who he is with.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That does make sense and Is most likely true, I would just like to add one more thing before we wrap this up and sorry for the late reply I’m stuck at work again
What if Dawe meant the other Jocks with “they” ?
Mormont mentioned this Imagine what the Jocks would do if they find out that he’s gay
And also when we had the talk with the school board we could choose to somewhat help Chad out what if it’s foreshadowing for later when this all comes out and we tell him that we don’t give a shit that he’s gay.

Just things I wanted to add but still u changed my mind so I believe what you said is most likely true :)
There's always a possibility but with Chad's size and strength the other Jocks would never talk bad about his personal relationships publicly unless they want to get body slammed. And I'm still willing to say there's a 50/50 chance at best on him being gay. Whoever took those photos are definitely sneaky enough to find out about his performance drugs too so that is what likely has Chad panicking.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Now, remember there were two envelopes that Chad found one named Chad and the other Dawe in the one labelled Dawe we see Arieth being fucked by the Diks. Now we know the other envelope must contain pictures of Chad with whomever he is cheating on but we never actually got to see those so it makes you wonder who he is with.
If he isn't gay, what else could be damaging enough to him that would make him break into tears? Let's say the pictures show him with some girl presumably another HOT I don't think that's as damaging as him being gay.

Reactions: M.Sato and snelly

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
There's always a possibility but with Chad's size and strength the other Jocks would never talk bad about his personal relationships publicly unless they want to get body slammed. And I'm still willing to say there's a 50/50 chance at best on him being gay. Whoever took those photos are definitely sneaky enough to find out about his performance drugs too so that is what likely has Chad panicking.
waiiit this is probably just a stupid thought...Don’t know if I even wanna say it :unsure: BUT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW I don’t think it’s the case so Cathy fans Calm down I’m just throwing out Ideas :LUL:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Sage, Quinn, Riona and most likely the other HOT's all know about the Jocks PED use. It's not that big of a deal imo besides that's damaging to the Jocks as a whole group not Chad specifically.
The faculty and the board doesn't know about the steroid use, they would take away his entire future if they did.
Even if he got kicked from the Jocks he would still have his scholarship, Chad isn't the one funding the Jocks, according to Sage Dawe is, Chad isn't wealthy like Dawe, without the scholarship he wouldn't be able to pay tuition fees etc...
I'm still thinking he might be gay, but there's no evidence of it, we have verbal evidence of steroid use.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
All yours man, I respect your sacrifice going full Depp, it takes courage and a considerable ability to be pacifistic.
I salute you for taking one for the team.
This whole thing is starting to sound like that type of situation
Let me tell you I will do a lot and a lot for love
but...
there are limits :p

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
This whole thing is starting to sound like that type of situation
Let me tell you I will do a lot and a lot for love
but...
there are limits :p
So no full Depp then, I understand, nobody wants to go full Depp, I'll do you a solid and do 7% of the work, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for the team.

Reactions: Gods

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The faculty and the board doesn't know about the steroid use, they would take away his entire future if they did.
Even if he got kicked from the Jocks he would still have his scholarship, Chad isn't the one funding the Jocks, according to Sage Dawe is, Chad isn't wealthy like Dawe, without the scholarship he wouldn't be able to pay tuition fees etc...
I'm still thinking he might be gay, but there's no evidence of it, we have verbal evidence of steroid use.
According to your theory it had to have been Quinn or some other HOT since they know about the PED use and would most likely have evidence of them being in possession and seeing as the person who slid the envelopes wanted to taunt him, that person likely had some evidence. Chad would have went to Quinn and talked to Dawe about it.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
According to your theory it had to have been Quinn or some other HOT since they know about the PED use and would most likely have evidence of them being in possession and seeing as the person who slid the envelopes wanted to taunt him, that person likely had some evidence. Chad would have went to Quinn and talked to Dawe about it.
Chads proxy Dawe did go to Quinn, she didn't go to him, which means it might have come up, then there's the photo taken in the gym of Cathy, who has access, the Jocks do, it doesn't take a genius to formulate the plan if a Hot has Leons phone with the Dik computer password stored, in fact Quinn could easily convice Dawe that is his plan, nudge him towards executing it and he dislikes Cathy which makes it easier to make him sneak in and take the photo.
Who has stolen the phone, it could be a Hot who did it, Riona, Quinn, Melanie or Sarah would be prime candidates, then you have Camilla go off to do her thing and log on the Diks computer, upload the Cathy image from Leons phone and presto.
Nice and tight sequence of events.
No hacker.
As for motive, move the administrations ire away from the Jocks onto the Diks, Dawe wants to buy steroids, Tommy wants needle juice(begins with an H) and splifs. Quinn has a dilemma, do nothing and the Jocks won't buy, act and Diks won't buy? not if they are H addicts, then they will still buy no matter what.

But it's just a theory, nothing tangible.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
On the part of the blackmailer having additional evidence I agree. But Quinn needs money and wouldn't risk losing her best costumers from the Jocks plus sabotaging her own operations for blackmailing Chad. And I'm almost certain that Dawe did talk to Quinn about the blackmailing so he's knows it is not coming from her.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I just want to show my new creation, because I am very proud of it. :love: :cool: :KEK:

View attachment 543152

I also want to thank gunit50 , because the inspiration for this came from a conversation about his future/current sig. :p
And Dumitas of Riona for the idea of the second sig. ;)
Now with the Toasty upgrade. Look, this is a genius thing. :KEK:
THAT’S MY SENSEII
Do I even need to say It ? :sneaky:
of course I do ! This looks sick good job man !

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes