Jan 23, 2020
Dawe, Chad and so on are bunch of fools unable to do something while the Nerds are planning something and probably are smarter. At the moment is the only faction who did nothing and it's a bit weird. There must be a reason for their presence in the game. They could surprise us. Why present an useless faction if DPC could simply tell that "they are random students who stay all day in the library"?
Yeah, days ago I was thinking that if there's someone who can hack a computer, that's the nerds. But maybe it's too simplistic, I don't know... I'd like something more intricate. Maybe the nerds will help MC solving the computer mystery, instead. I'm glad I always treated them well!
Well, except for that explicit roleplay with Sally, if you know what I mean... :LUL:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yeaah then i can finally say sage is all

View attachment 542971
She's already mine, Chad beeing gay or fucking another girl don't matter for shit.
Everybody gangsta until chad shows up and punches you in the face
BP8C.gif
They got only themselves to blame :pWith Mayans I could kinda understand but what the fuck do Raccoons want from my Quinn?:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy-2.gif
We want nothing from you white one, except for having a laugh
d26c1cd5083b7b2ad90dc8086270f89a.gif

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah i had this very simple notion at first like " oh look dudes trying to be alphas on college campus and vying to get all the sexiest chicks " so they are at war big deal but it definitely goes deeper. Quinn and tommy wanna break the status quo of the HOTs being with the Jocks that's clearly their primary goal and ofc her and rionna making enough to get through college , they are going about it the wrong way but the girls who are willing to take part in her "restaurant" AREN'T being forced, they want that money just as much as her so can't really blame her for their own decisions and as of ep 4 i don't think of her as the antagonist anymore and down the line i think we might have to pull her out of whatever she has gotten herself into

I suspected tommy for the leaks but the dude so far seems dumb and between him and quinn , she is clearly the brains of the team but i don't think he is that dumb that he would try to sabotage his own frat house , Jacob and Rusty are cool dudes and definitely seem loyal so does John Boy a bit odd but so far cool in my books. Jaime and Leon are a tad bit on the dumb and awkward side but i can tell they are fully loyal which leaves Nick , the odd one out. Something about him feels off , i just can't put my finger on it

The laptop was hacked ( i think ) so it must be someone who is tech savvy ..... nerds but do they really have the guts to enter the frat house where they are likely to get their asses kicked to no end , i don't think magnar did it though he seems cool which leaves the preps but what can the panty sniffing watermelon worshipping tybalt stand to gain , maybe the DIKs smashed or ate one of his precious melons.....
View attachment 542676

And finally the jocks hmmm... Anthony is dumb as a sheep and Dawe is Dawe and the rest idk seem focused on whatever competition they have coming up and besides they are on close surveillance , will they take the risk. It has to be someone from outside but figuring out the motives is just not there yet , the puzzle pieces have been placed though
Having Melanie and Sara being incurable gossip mongers isn't helping the operation, they seem likely suspects for spreading rumours.
The girls aren't being forced, but their motivations differ, Riona does it to have a place to stay and support her habit, Camilla's motivation seems solely financial, Mona has the same motivation, Maya is absolutely clueless, Josy seems to be attempting to save Maya from herself using the fact she knows Tommy will do anything to avoid things getting back to his parents about his behaviour.
The whole being short and reckless expansion seems to indicate along with burning both Tommy and Dawe that she needs cash fast for something, that's gonna backfire spectacularly, I'll stand well clear of that, bad MC ending could be several years incarcerated as the fall guy or at least evicted from college.

Camilla may be in on it, you don't see her during the party when the cluck was posted which means that you have to suspect that she used the computer to post it and let's be honest with ourselves, how many of the Diks wouldn't let her post something on the computer prior to the incident to get in her good graces, it could even be that the Derek post with moose head was posted by Derek on it, good daddy Rusty is a laid back dude and could have given him the pass word, then Derek who cannot keep a secret tells Camilla due to being entranced by her arse.
It's hypothetical of course.
Or maybe a thoughtless Dik simply wrote down the password or left a device connected to it, Tweedledee(Jamie) and Tweedledum(Leon) are prime candidates for this act of idiocy.

As for hacked, with direct access and a device available to multiple individuals, any number of scenarios, including Nitwit(Jamie) and Numbskull(Leon) just leaving the pass word on a scrap of paper or even on the missing phone.
Whomever has the phone would suddenly have access to everything.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I would use the word "sex",plants have genders :p
Don`t see how that matters though?DPC is using classic,cliched - gay child being unaccepted by her father - trope in this very game.
Well, I'm obviously not a native speaker, so sex it is, whatever :cool: Extremely cliched, yes, but if Maya wasn't bi she would be just another girl with daddy issues, how fucking original. Btw, I had zero ploblems with thouse sort of things due to joyfully stupid BMS/American Pie/etc vibe from the game.
A while back everyone used to think Chad was with Jill the horror of that :eek:
It's really hard to swallow THAT bite. I mean, it's crystal clear that Jill with no one atm.
Yeah, days ago I was thinking that if there's someone who can hack a computer, that's the nerds.
If that was the case, transition *certain quite big group of people has access to a single laptop* > *it were being accessed some other way completely anyway* would have zero sence, even for DPC's kind of writing.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
soooo...shaman,dancer,perfomer,entertainer! (y)

Quinn did made an entrance at that cumpetition...Hoooolllly shiet!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's good to be Hammurabi. You even leave Major D's with your laws on them all over the place, one of which is I shit you not, first pick of the Temple Entertainer of the year.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes