Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Having Melanie and Sara being incurable gossip mongers isn't helping the operation, they seem likely suspects for spreading rumours.
The girls aren't being forced, but their motivations differ, Riona does it to have a place to stay and support her habit, Camilla's motivation seems solely financial, Mona has the same motivation, Maya is absolutely clueless, Josy seems to be attempting to save Maya from herself using the fact she knows Tommy will do anything to avoid things getting back to his parents about his behaviour.
The whole being short and reckless expansion seems to indicate along with burning both Tommy and Dawe that she needs cash fast for something, that's gonna backfire spectacularly, I'll stand well clear of that, bad MC ending could be several years incarcerated as the fall guy or at least evicted from college.

Camilla may be in on it, you don't see her during the party when the cluck was posted which means that you have to suspect that she used the computer to post it and let's be honest with ourselves, how many of the Diks wouldn't let her post something on the computer prior to the incident to get in her good graces, it could even be that the Derek post with moose head was posted by Derek on it, good daddy Rusty is a laid back dude and could have given him the pass word, then Derek who cannot keep a secret tells Camilla due to being entranced by her arse.
It's hypothetical of course.
Or maybe a thoughtless Dik simply wrote down the password or left a device connected to it, Tweedledee(Jamie) and Tweedledum(Leon) are prime candidates for this act of idiocy.

As for hacked, with direct access and a device available to multiple individuals, any number of scenarios, including Nitwit(Jamie) and Numbskull(Leon) just leaving the pass word on a scrap of paper or even on the missing phone.
Whomever has the phone would suddenly have access to everything.
Melanie and Sarah have big mouths but don't seem stupid enough to go blabbing about how the money really flows among the HOTs cause they were in that same business too and doing so would basically put themselves at risk unless they blurted it out when really drunk and you have brought forward a really interesting perspective towards camila , we didn't see her in the party at the beginning and i count mona out cause she was shit faced upstairs. What incentive would she have towards framing the DIKs though and ik Rusty is a very laid back dude but he has shown a few times that he will follow the traditions of the DIKs so i don't think he will let a maggot access to something that is strictly DIK property.

And i get this nagging feeling that quinn is in way over her head in whatever she has gotten herself into which i still believe has to do with her dealers. I hope there comes a point in the game with a major choice which would permanently affect our affinity meter where we either get to help her or walk away

As for dumb and dumber i could see what you said happening and about derek i told him not to go for camila in the beginning of ep 3 and he hasn't mentioned her much after that instead focusing more on ashley and helping the MC out when he is sad so idk about the whole camila scenario but with derek we never know as he did ehmm cross off banging the feminist and sex with a teacher thing of the board, side note i really think he is a genius but too lazy and the whole Josy and Tommy thing oh boy that's gonna be like opening pandora's box

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Look up cult of Ishtar, enjoy the the ride at your local Ziggurat. As for Buttsex, think eunuchs dolled up with full regalia.
I know Ishtar man,with Dustin Hoffman,didn`t know it`s a cult classic :unsure:

Ahh, if only we got the choice on Riona or Camila instead for the cumpetition:sneaky::p
I know what you`re doin` hehe if only YOU would had that choice I would pay YOU all to take it:KEK:

I think for name88 - King of Hearts its the other way around... nom nom nom :BootyTime:
View attachment 543019
42.gif 43.gif

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
In the past, I defended the notion there is no single great evil villain in this story, based on such things as themes, narrative structure, character arch and other nonsense.

Forget all about that! Me from the past is an idiot!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Damn, now I'm getting update news on my signature. :LOL:
Judging by the amount of work, I probably should become your patron to help you continue the development. :LUL:
Oh, you know me... with permission from name88.
:KEK:

In fact this one has been a lot of work, and not just for me.
Oh, I could never charge for that...

You already pay me with all the good feelings you bring me.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes