Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I just want to show my new creation, because I am very proud of it. :love: :cool: :KEK:

View attachment 543152

I also want to thank gunit50 , because the inspiration for this came from a conversation about his future/current sig. :p
And Dumitas of Riona for the idea of the second sig. ;)
Now with the Toasty upgrade. Look, this is a genius thing. :KEK:
I'm just happy to see the Mortal Kombat "toasty guy" again.
It's been a long time since I played those games.
Toasty.gif

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me the name of the song (and the singer) that plays in Josy and Maya scene in the beginner of episode 4?

Oct 2, 2018
BaDIK discord is now Patron only so if your not one then you will not be able to join or view it. Probably from randoms asking silly questions or posting in wrong channels but I don't blame the owner of the Discord for setting it like that. Just so people are aware of this fact. ONLY PATRONS discord.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
BaDIK discord is now Patron only so if your not one then you will not be able to join or view it. Probably from randoms asking silly questions or posting in wrong channels but I don't blame the owner of the Discord for setting it like that. Just so people are aware of this fact. ONLY PATRONS discord.
Thats for DPC's official discord. Since he did that some of us made an unofficial one where we can talk freely.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
That's why this thread is seeing flies. The craze of these young people for "Discord". :rolleyes:

Wait, I'm going there, open a program to do the same thing that I already do here.

THAT’S MY SENSEII
Do I even need to say It ? :sneaky:
of course I do ! This looks sick good job man !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whistle:
I'm just happy to see the Mortal Kombat "toasty guy" again.
It's been a long time since I played those games.
View attachment 543189
How I wanted him to make the sound too. :ROFLMAO:
A nice hook in those two, because I have a better target in mind. :cool:

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Serious question: Out of the HoTs who have not had a Full Sex Scene (Non-Threesome)... Who are you most excited to see?
Riona, Lilly, Mona, Josy, Maya, Ashley, Elena, Heather..... Arieth :KEK:
I can't ignore threesomes.
Of all those you have listed, Mona is my favorite. But we already had a scene with her, so I would prefer one with Ashley who hasn't had one yet. :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes