John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Hello,

I'm new to these games and I wanted to give it a try... As a novel, it wasn't bad at all, the story was satisfying. I'll write a full update of my thoughts on this once I finish it.

HOWEVER,

I have an issue where I cannot proceed further. On chapter "The Annual CUM-Petition", after the 'competition', I walk around and talk to people(Derek, two people standing up, one by the door, a couple on the sofa, four girls upstairs and two guys upstairs.) Nothing happens here, I've restarted it a few times and tried with different versions, 4.0 4.1 4.2 (Tried them all). Also, talking to Derek, after I say 'YES' to drink, he just says a few words and that's it, he is done too.

I've clicked on every possible pixel on the screen to see if I was missing something, tried restarting, it just is bugged to me. I need help. Thanks in advance.
To end the scene u have to head upstairs where the closet is. Click on the arrows until you are looking at a single door and then click on that door. After getting a look at more of the DIK house you will then proceed further.

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.

elister2

Feb 25, 2020
To end the scene u have to head upstairs where the closet is. Click on the arrows until you are looking at a single door and then click on that door. After getting a look at more of the DIK house you will then proceed further.

This solved it, thank you very much... It's crazy that I've been missing that for like a day, and tried downloading it loads of times, even restarting it twice... Wow. Thanks a lot man!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Stealing from Jill will definitely have consequences in future episodes as stated in the official walkthrough. There's even a variable for it.
View attachment 565237
It would be a low blow for Jill especially after how she has helped the MC only for him to have stolen the money sure that money might not mean much to her but it breaks the trust between her and the MC.

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, the name of the game doesn't suggest that being a "Chick" is the wrong way to play or anything. I have a feeling that such a thing might go against the kind of freedom to make choices that DPC seems to be aiming for with this game. I like that you can try to be a decent guy or not-so-decent.

Where I think it'll make a difference is that being a Chick will help with some of the girls, but could mean that you didn't do as much for the Hell Week pledge and wouldn't be as close with the DIKs. So it's still a choice you can make: Do you want to do what you can to be with this type of girl who wouldn't be enthused with the DIK kind of stuff, or do you want to make your DIK friends happy and fit in better?
Oh good grief you guys put way to much thought and analytics into this game. Relax.

justjapie

Jul 7, 2019
Once you have done that you have to speak with all the Diks and the Hot's that you come across throughout the mansion. You'll know when you have done it all when you see Tommy talking with Quinn.
I can't get passed this even when i read everything on the rooster app nothing works and i cant click further

justjapie

Jul 7, 2019
Strange I've just checked and it worked fine for me what I did was just click on cathys picture on the app scrolled down to the bottom checked a few comments out and it worked just fine.
Checked a few comments? You mean some other "tweets" with pictures right?

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Actually this is my first time playing DrPinkCake's game... but i really freakin' love this!
The music, the characters, the plots, i love them a lot!

I just downloaded it like 3 hours ago, and then i just could't stop playing!!!

Thank you for making this masterpiece DrPinkCake!!

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Aside from being able to disable games at the start of the game, is there any possibility of just being able to disable perhaps with console, just one of the games specifically the drinking one? The walkthrough does state that there are no cheats or shortcuts to the drinking game, but does this mean that not even console commands could be helpful? The other games at least give you helpful options to cheat with some helpful friends if you have the cash. Please let someone have a drinking game/contest 'cheat' you know of or would share with the group :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Im stuck at the part in episode 4 where u play the board game and need to check the rooster app on your phone when i do that nothing happens someone help please
You need to check the image and the comments
Checked a few comments? You mean some other "tweets" with pictures right?
No just the Cathy one I scrolled to the bottom of those comments put the phone away and it worked just fine.
Doesn't work for me unfortunately
justjapie, I suspect you are only looking at the top level cluck posts but not actually checking the comments for each individual cluck post. I don't think there are any additional pictures in the comments of the cluck posts.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes