Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
I believe that all but tri-betas have one. Of course for the preps it's more like a garden party ;)
For the tri-betas I imagine their "Hell Week party" will be a party of D&G players going through a special dungeon scenario. Which, I have to admit, I'd enjoy. But I'm a D&D player who used to host a weekly D&D game at my place (only "used to" because one guy got stationed to Japan for a while, and another had to more north at least for some time, and the DM decided to take a break rather than try to force finding new people). Granted, our D&D sessions actually involved alcohol, and smoke breaks where the talk would make tri-betas blush. But yeah... a special D&G scenario would make sense. Maybe not as creative as the time we had a one-off with a party of bards in a "metal" band named "Windmill of Corpses" having to chase after another "band" known as "Cart of Kidnapping," but I'm sure they could find some way to put new recruits through the wringer with their preferred method of testing people.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.02.2020
Its not working i cant install it does it need more space ??

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Really like the paths and such but I do wonder if MC would be really troubled if he treated Josie and Maya *ahem* DIKishly from the start... and not meaning to be spoilish but does it seem possible that Quinn's 'business' might negatively impact someone like Maya IF MC has no good RP with her? Having not played Doc's previous game but perceiving some dark elements in that one I am a bit hesitant to patronize his patreon for this game if MC's love interest outside of Maya or Josie such as my darling Sage or Bella or Jill...well, you *know*... Guess I'm just saying I prefer not to get emotionally traumatized getting attached to a specific character who, um, Doc might want to give the Walking Dead treatment to. Please don't hang me if I've upset the cart with these comments. Other than that, the characters, animation, and story are definitely INCREDIBLE and most worthy of patronage support.

PS: Can anyone help me figure out how to add a proper signature?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really like the paths and such but I do wonder if MC would be really troubled if he treated Josie and Maya *ahem* DIKishly from the start... and not meaning to be spoilish but does it seem possible that Quinn's 'business' might negatively impact someone like Maya IF MC has no good RP with her? Having not played Doc's previous game but perceiving some dark elements in that one I am a bit hesitant to patronize his patreon for this game if MC's love interest outside of Maya or Josie such as my darling Sage or Bella or Jill...well, you *know*... Guess I'm just saying I prefer not to get emotionally traumatized getting attached to a specific character who, um, Doc might want to give the Walking Dead treatment to. Please don't hang me if I've upset the cart with these comments. Other than that, the characters, animation, and story are definitely INCREDIBLE and most worthy of patronage support.

I don't think he will go all-in with anything bad happening my only real concern is the use of drugs in the game nothing good will come out of that but then again DPC does like to play with a few twists in the story so no doubt seasons 2-3 we will be in for a long bumpy ride.

As for your sig the one you have just go into your profile then signature and in the text box you'll see an image box click that and put in the URL you are using there

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
What's up maggot brothers? Been a while. How we all doing over here. Hate to be that guy but has there been any info on when season two is gonna drop?

Love this game, but there's hardly anything new in this new update. Except for the car wash scene. Or am I probably doing something wrong? :unsure:
If you're talking about the Episode Four update as a whole, you're definitely doing something wrong. Probably has the most content of any episode thus far.

Reactions: Led and Iruna.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

Trust me the previous game was better, i played all ways out, music, characters, story were better.

"Doc might want to give the Walking Dead treatment to" - I felt the same way, when the new act is starting (Previously ...) and few SFX. I dont have fav here, all charcter is too "bad". I feel like a copy from Acting Lessons with another charcters and another theme BUT not the same universe.

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
I don't think he will go all-in with anything bad happening my only real concern is the use of drugs in the game nothing good will come out of that but then again DPC does like to play with a few twists in the story so no doubt seasons 2-3 we will be in for a long bumpy ride.

As for your sig the one you have just go into your profile then signature and in the text box you'll see an image box click that and put in the URL you are using there
Ty for the very easy signature solution ;) Yes, the drug element does not foreshadow happy times but I really don't want Quinn to hook a girl to punish her or, umm, turn her out. I want to help Quinn deal with her obvious anger issues, you know, the DIK way since she does seem to have a bit of a weakness for the 'pervert' and definitely would have a serious issue if she actually destroys a girl who pisses her off or hides something from her. I mean that particular drug we get to see her seemingly enjoy, given her attitude, makes me fear for a girl or girls MC may or may not have a sweet tooth for. IMO, having a girl get forced into drug addiction because she pissed Quinn off seems a bit too dark for this so far tongue in cheek joyride. I certainly don't want to see too much 'realism' in terms of the twists as you say. I can't see Derek being a happy camper if anything truly awful happens to his sister even if she ends up on the 'menu' for MC ;)

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Hi gang, is there a way to change the girls names? Is there a way to change their relationship to the MC? Is there an easy edit tool? Thanks Gamer Fans

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Trust me the previous game was better, i played all ways out, music, characters, story were better.

"Doc might want to give the Walking Dead treatment to" - I felt the same way, when the new act is starting (Previously ...) and few SFX. I dont have fav here, all charcter is too "bad". I feel like a copy from Acting Lessons with another charcters and another theme BUT not the same universe.
I'd much like to play AL but knowing how it ends is why I won't. No matter how incredible it is, which I have no doubt about, a game that has such a devastating emotional ending or impact takes away my hope for enjoyable play. IMHO, there's too much RL sadness and such to see it in a game. Hence, paying attention to the tags in this game gives me some hope that I'll get to enjoy Doc's second game and perhaps become a paying patron assuming certain consequences of choices made by MC in regards to characters that rub him the wrong way or use him or betray him don't get 'too real'...the 'intro warning' does seem to indicate there will be more than the MC needing 'relationship advice' from Derek at the conclusion of episode 3.....

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Hi gang, is there a way to change the girls names? Is there a way to change their relationship to the MC? Is there an easy edit tool? Thanks Gamer Fans
The only changes you can make are using the Pet Names on your phone. You can go into that and pick whatever pet name you want the girl to have and for MC to have during 'scenes'. Other than that, I don't believe any mod currently attached to this game would let you change names or relationships. Maybe you could make those changes using Console commands but that's beyond me.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
I'd much like to play AL but knowing how it ends is why I won't. No matter how incredible it is, which I have no doubt about, a game that has such a devastating emotional ending or impact takes away my hope for enjoyable play. IMHO, there's too much RL sadness and such to see it in a game. Hence, paying attention to the tags in this game gives me some hope that I'll get to enjoy Doc's second game and perhaps become a paying patron assuming certain consequences of choices made by MC in regards to characters that rub him the wrong way or use him or betray him don't get 'too real'...the 'intro warning' does seem to indicate there will be more than the MC needing 'relationship advice' from Derek at the conclusion of episode 3.....
That's a shame you feel that way because you would be missing out on a great game. Just remember we're still in the early stages of this game ... season one of possibly four ... and anything can still happen, good or bad. Will you suddenly stop playing it if Dr Pink starts going down a path just as dark as AL ended up? What's that old saying? It's better to love and loss than not to love at all... it's all up to you.

Reactions: Iruna.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
You should add a replay scene menu for scenes that we have unlocked or need to be unlocked. that would be very nice. thanks bro, keep up the work.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
im sorry but i found that to be the best part, finally u can connect to the story line without it being just a plain sex game. if you don't like the outcome of a certain choice save and go back and re do it, if u feel like your getting to attached or broken over the outcome of the game or the choices u made, 1) either the story writing is good and keeps you intrigued or 2) u need some therapy bro. isn't that the point of a good story is to draw the reader or player into it.

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
That's a shame you feel that way because you would be missing out on a great game. Just remember we're still in the early stages of this game ... season one of possibly four ... and anything can still happen, good or bad. Will you suddenly stop playing it if Dr Pink starts going down a path just as dark as AL ended up? What's that old saying? It's better to love and loss than not to love at all... it's all up to you.
It's just a personal opinion of mine regarding games. Like sports or movies, I want to be entertained, not kicked in the bells emotionally and in terms of how AL ended that would be a bit masochistic on my part. I do believe AL earned all those glowing reviews with the work the Doc put into it, but we all have our own personal fetishes in terms of the games we play or give patronage to. And if this game goes dark, yes, I will stop playing it and move on. I mean the MC had to make a choice at the end of episode 4 hence being a real person I also have the power to make a choice as to whether I want to play a game or keep playing one that goes in a direction that takes my joy of the game away. This is simply a personal opinion of mine and in no way does it or will it detract from the game or the creator of the game. To each their own I guess.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes