Haswel

Feb 18, 2020
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the developer of this MASTERPIECE! It is just unique.. I am in love with every single character, the humor.. just everything. Played through 1-4 episodes in one night and it was just the best experience I had infront of my PC... EVER! I can't imagine how 1 guy can create everything to such perfection, to make me LOL for dozen of times and then to feel the pain of the MC in tought situations.. I guess strong imagination helps, but I have done some other VNs (kinda discovered this genre a month ago) and they are nothing compared to BeingADIK!
Dr PinkCake, thank you for creating this and I hope you will continue to create.. you have it all in you, just continue. Thank you!

f1crazy

Nov 14, 2018
If there is great ending for being a CHICK (or at least have relationship with Jill), I'll be disappointed

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Why not just keep two separate saves for both routes? I assumed that's what everyone did. Doing the chick route for Bella and Jill and doing the Dik route for Sage, Jade and Quinn. Don't really care about Maya and Josy though.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, I've got three saves. 1. Full dik route banging everyone in my away, all Quinn and Jade scenes, 2.full chick with all main girls but nothing with the rest and 3. full chick but rejected maya and josy, only dating Jill on this one (and whatever it is I have with Bella).

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
This is a secret post, not to be read by @BigDickDawe! Can someone at Rooster help me with that? This Hell Week party is awesome! This is my new hot best friend Caleb! He's awesome! If anyone knows his Rooster nick, let me know!
ERjHoGLX0AAjmvQ.jpg

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
As Caleb son of Jephunneh said 'We should go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.'

That's from Wikipedia, I'm not a religious guy of any sort and this is not definitely related to religion but the game. #stillOnTopic

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes