Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Getting this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpyc", line 130, in script
    ��)]u�*o�Ia�Q-១����/�ޯ��κ������%ڱ�R�$�;+���\�/5+k�]P�VX>�EH��mڔ���� I�OԲ��م$�b�X<I(�L�[�9Y��˻�|�P�M�'PCQ�u��}�JH`$X��v���XI����8�L��JwG���K*�/�H'��T�+��*�Wv|����3�>�*ݤ+�L��o�f�&��6Yi��N�8����sG��7g�-wT�{$��t��3���
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\new games\BeingADIK-042-pc-compressed\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Sun Feb 23 17:40:31 2020
THIS IS THE FIX (Math error fix, fix math101, fix math error, fix math_cheat.png) This is a trigger for those who search for it, just in case

This is the last time I help with this because my comments keep getting deleted and no one gives me a reason why. That's how you help the community... by deleting the useful comments.

If this comment happens to survive and you are reading this, please USE THE SEARCH BAR, is not that hard, and if you downloaded the compressed version and you got a shit ton of errors, then DOWNLOAD THE FULL VERSION or don't expect someone to help you.

Maybe Jill is the cousin of MC... Who knows what awaits....??(or daughter of mother's best friend)
I would love to know more about Jill.
I'm gonna eat you alive. :FacePalm:

Cwhat is the cell phone password
Search word "vault" in "This Thread" :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am not sure for 100% but if we don't get this bug fix the next patch update won't work correctly and whoever did not get this patch will have to download the full 8GB game again for the next update.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I am not sure for 100% but if we don't get this bug fix the next patch update won't work correctly and whoever did not get this patch will have to download the full 8GB game again for the next update.
So unless DPC has posted somewhere he has decided to do things differently then what he has previously mentioned.
It won't, The next update we will not have to download the entire of Season 1.
Unless I'm unstanding this incorrectly Season 2 will have it's own exe and build that way we will not have to download the entirety of Season 1 everytime he releases a new episode nor would this bugfix need to be included into Season 2.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Season 2 and 3 have other game . they are compatible safe
1 to 2 and 2 to 3. For play. They're have code for pass 1 to others

Streetglide

Oct 9, 2018
Can anyone help? I followed the unren / Mod instructions but I am getting this error. What did I do wrong?

Figured it out. Don't unren, just patch the mod in.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
So unless DPC has posted somewhere he has decided to do things differently then what he has previously mentioned.
It won't, The next update we will not have to download the entire of Season 1.
Unless I'm unstanding this incorrectly Season 2 will have it's own exe and build that way we will not have to download the entirety of Season 1 everytime he releases a new episode nor would this bugfix need to be included into Season 2.
He decided to change it to a patches system rather than having different exe, now we will have a full version to download with all episodes or just a patch where you only download the new version's files and add it to your "game" folder of the old version.

See here https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3064966

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
He decided to change it to a patches system rather than having different exe, now we will have a full version to download with all episodes or just a patch where you only download the new version's files and add it to your "game" folder of the old version.

See here https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3064966
Oh so he has in fact changed his stance on the matter. I didn't see this little update I'll put my hand up when I am wrong.
It still shouldn't affect the 0.4.2 patch.

Last edited:

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
You need to replace the persistent file in two places. Copy the full save file twice too.
- <game_folder>\game\saves
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you're not able to find the second location, type %appdata% in the text box after pressing Win+R. You will see a folder named RenPy there.

Make sure you're searching for the full save in the correct page in game. For example if the full save is named 5-8-LT1.save, your need to load the save file at 8th slot in 5th page.

Hope this helps.
I tried same thing several times but the scenes shown were from my save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: faxalag

loki266

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone help me? I've played this game before (on DIK path) and I want to replay it, but I want to erase all my progress and start from 0. I could erase the save data but I can't erase the unlockables (gallery ones). I want to "find" all the magazines again and I don't want to have all the apps unlocked from the start.
I've tried to just delete the entire game folder and unzipping again, but no success.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I want to erase all my progress and start from 0. I could erase the save data but I can't erase the unlockables (gallery ones). I want to "find" all the magazines again and I don't want to have all the apps unlocked from the start.
I've tried to just delete the entire game folder and unzipping again, but no success.
Assuming you're on a Windows machine (no idea about Mac or Android):

RenPy stores saves in two places:
<game_folder>\game\saves
%appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

You need to delete everything from both places, particularly the persistent files, which is where that gallery info is stored.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
This game is pretty fucking sweet, not sure where we're going with Josy/Maya though. I'm surprised there's no Dik options when they basically hook back up and you are relegated to merely a friend. MC seemed to be falling pretty hard, but he's just cool with it cos his dad tells him to "follow his heart" or whatever. Just doesn't seem to jive with my current "Satan, guide my cock" antics.

It just comes across like they were kind of on the rocks and then when they both find out they're both cheats, they just something something make up. I know MC is screwing everything that moves but he also isn't misleading anyone in the same way. He makes it fairly explicit to Josy on the phone that he's dating girls. He's justifiably mad, the girls haven't considered his feelings and only going chick mode changes things. Kind of a kick in the balls if you like Josy and played Dik from the start. Hopefully, later plot developments will open both girls back up, rebound fuck perhaps?

Just don't take Bella away from me and the Dik players doc. I need to tap that married(?) ass. Pregnancy route, anyone?

Reactions: Naxer and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes