Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't he one of the rejects mocked by the DIKs that was being led into B&R by Cathy? I don't think he was mentioned by name or appeared in the game except for that scene so far.
That's right If I remember rightly there was him and another guy the other guy has already fucked Arieth the guy was caught peeping on them :LOL: so I guess it's this Calebs turn those crabs are going to spread like wildfire :oops:

Jan 23, 2020
This is a secret post, not to be read by @BigDickDawe! Can someone at Rooster help me with that? This Hell Week party is awesome! This is my new hot best friend Caleb! He's awesome! If anyone knows his Rooster nick, let me know!
View attachment 564706
#CrabLife :KEK:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This is a secret post, not to be read by @BigDickDawe! Can someone at Rooster help me with that? This Hell Week party is awesome! This is my new hot best friend Caleb! He's awesome! If anyone knows his Rooster nick, let me know!
View attachment 564706
It definitely looks like he doesn't want anything from her. Smart man. Party at the Jocks' house?

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
Being a DIK.
As I understand it, - DIK is fraternity Delta Iota Kappa (DIK).
Yeah, the name of the game doesn't suggest that being a "Chick" is the wrong way to play or anything. I have a feeling that such a thing might go against the kind of freedom to make choices that DPC seems to be aiming for with this game. I like that you can try to be a decent guy or not-so-decent.

Where I think it'll make a difference is that being a Chick will help with some of the girls, but could mean that you didn't do as much for the Hell Week pledge and wouldn't be as close with the DIKs. So it's still a choice you can make: Do you want to do what you can to be with this type of girl who wouldn't be enthused with the DIK kind of stuff, or do you want to make your DIK friends happy and fit in better?

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Wasn't he one of the rejects mocked by the DIKs that was being led into B&R by Cathy? I don't think he was mentioned by name or appeared in the game except for that scene so far.
Caleb is the new AAA recruit that could squat 700lb. I don't think that's the same guy as the reject that was caught having sex with Arieth.

Reactions: Iruna.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
Caleb is the new AAA recruit that could squat 700lb. I don't think that's the same guy as the reject that was caught having sex with Arieth.
The guy caught having sex with Arieth was the red haired reject. Caleb was the other reject beside him walking behind Cathy in the reject march.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
Some girls won't approve of Dik actions, for now, it's been okay with most apart from Jill but I do think there will be later consequences in the game judging on the MC actions.
I'm fine with being a DIK but not a dick if it means getting Jill (and Bella) (y).

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Some girls won't approve of Dik actions, for now, it's been okay with most apart from Jill but I do think there will be later consequences in the game judging on the MC actions.
I don't think Isabella likes DIK-moves that much too.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm fine with being a DIK but not a dick if it means getting Jill (and Bella) (y).
Pretty much a chick route then it's probably for the best
I don't think Isabella likes DIK-moves that much too.
She doesn't, she has been more lenient I'd say that's why I think further down the line there could be consequences on the wrong affinity.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
Can anyone help? Can't launch the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc/game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpy', 1572462870, 55) is defined twice, at game/game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpy', 1572462870, 55) is defined twice, at game/game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Feb 24 13:44:31 2020

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone help? Can't launch the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc/game/scripts/phone/chat/pics/chat_pics_derek.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Matt\Downloads\Lewd\BeingADIK-040-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Feb 24 13:44:31 2020
Have you tried the latest version of the game? V0.4.2? you should maybe give that a try see if that fixes it if not try back here.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Honestly Acting Lessons was better (drama, humour, cry love it). It was good for the ep3 ending after we got the same, two girl again, i cant choose my path i have only 2 option there is not send them to the hell, MC has very forced path. Story is not that big for Pink, he made better stories earlier. Sometimes i felt bored long "sad" boring backgrounds.

BTW:

console commands (Shift +O):
for money: money = 5
for dialogue unlock : dtype = -3, dtype = -2, dtype = -1, dtype = 0, dtype = -1, dtype = -2, dtype = -3

I will post the a file on my wall with unlock everything and everything on max and you can do everything in free roam too

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Love this game, but there's hardly anything new in this new update. Except for the car wash scene. Or am I probably doing something wrong? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: michael1984

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
I believe that all but tri-betas have one. Of course for the preps it's more like a garden party ;)
Honestly, there are probably some garden parties that are far more exciting than anything Tybalt has in mind for a good time :ROFLMAO:. I'll never look at watermelons the same way again. Thanks for that Dr. Pink :sick:!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes