Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
A pregnancy would work perfectly as substitute for house fire
Isn't that supposed to be bad? Pregnancy would be like the moment you realized Rena was an actual LI.

House fire would be if Jill was revealed to be the chick that Sage's bf was fucking and she just faked to be interested in MC to get back at him.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Isn't that supposed to be bad? Pregnancy would be like the moment you realized Rena was an actual LI.

House fire would be if Jill was revealed to be the chick that Sage's bf was fucking and she just faked to be interested in MC to get back at him.
I realized Rena was the LI when she had second thoughts about pursuing the MC, I dropped my Melissa save and never looked back.
It would be bad as the pregnancy would change the plans for both MC and Jill

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I realized Rena was the LI when she had second thoughts about pursuing the MC, I dropped my Melissa save and never looked back.
It would be bad as the pregnancy would change the plans for both MC and Jill
No, Rena is A love interest, not THE love interest, in my book she comes as a very close second to Missy :p

Reactions: Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

To be fair, that's more than possible. Not Jil's part, but Sage's. Why would she want to know at all costs with whom he's cheating on her? The girl who is still in love would want to know that - not someone who is ready to leave her BF.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Julia wasn't even a factor until Jane was properly developed. It's like saying that Maya was a Josy substitute, since both are similar.
Jane was sent by Julia to watch over MC... It's not like she could be any more obvious... she did all she could, now doing Jane is on MC

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes