name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Eerie Entity Mytez Kukothemadhatter Fantabaldu

so since most of the pages are about future possible events or best girl im going to ask a different question

out of all the songs in the game what is your favorite

mine is The Friday Prophets - Social Wreck but i also love the main menu song but man one of the best things about this game is the music
The "Mumford son`s inspired" bit is nice,adds glory to the mix.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
With getting pregnant?Probably not but after giving birth yes,it would change her life without changing her.
Letting the whole college know that you claimed that womb, that you own the "toughest girl" would be amazing. Maybe she does indeed have an epiphany and becomes a better person and mother. That would be something great to see.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't think she would be happy with that, but it would be beautiful to see.
ladymaria2072 Kukothemadhatter Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

i dont know about anyone else but im pretty sure i rather turn gay for Derek then to intentionally get Quinn Pregnant i mean she probably want to abort the kid knowing how much of a bitch she is

i keep thinking to myself that name88 is just messing around with saying how much he likes Quinn i mean sure he has her for a signature but he also has one of the best girl on his signature as well which is Maya

still waiting for the day when Coriolan fan art to become a reality since Quinn is a dog and Sage is the true Queen who Quinn is trying over throw

btw i cant believe were talking about best girls again in less then 2 hours i made my other post about songs :cry:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Eerie Entity Mytez Kukothemadhatter Fantabaldu

so since most of the pages are about future possible events or best girl im going to ask a different question

out of all the songs in the game what is your favorite

mine is The Friday Prophets - Social Wreck but i also love the main menu song but man one of the best things about this game is the music
In adult games ,music and sounds, are considered absolutely a secondary and not relevant part , because Devs consider graphics works the part more important ; this thing is not only big pity , but also the not understanding that to have a full and total immersion in a game , is fundamental the stimulation of all senses.
I've not so much experiences in Adult games , i think i played not more than 45-50 games , but i found actually only 2 devs till now that gives equal importance to the musics and sounds , with a clear search of all musical themes , adapting them to the moment of the game : Philly and DrPinkCake ; their musical choices are right, unexceptionable, sophisticated and immersive.
One touch more of this game : The music credit , where you can find easily the titles of the whole soundtracks
In BaDik if i must choose i could say these two songs : Alexander Nakarada : Reaching the sky and Friday Prophets : The Guardian Angel

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ladymaria2072 Kukothemadhatter Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

i dont know about anyone else but im pretty sure i rather turn gay for Derek then to intentionally get Quinn Pregnant i mean she probably want to abort the kid knowing how much of a bitch she is

i keep thinking to myself that name88 is just messing around with saying how much he likes Quinn i mean sure he has her for a signature but he also has one of the best girl on his signature as well which is Maya

still waiting for the day when Coriolan fan art to become a reality since Quinn is a dog and Sage is the true Queen who Quinn is trying over throw

btw i cant believe were talking about best girls again in less then 2 hours i made my other post about songs :cry:
In adult games ,music and sounds, are considered absolutely a secondary and not relevant part , because Devs consider graphics works the part more important ; this thing is not only big pity , but also the not understanding that to have a full and total immersion in a game , is fundamental the stimulation of all senses.
I've not so much experiences in Adult games , i think i played not more than 45-50 games , but i found actually only 2 devs till now that gives equal importance to the musics and sounds , with a clear search of all musical themes , adapting them to the moment of the game : Philly and DrPinkCake ; their musical choices are right, unexceptionable, sophisticated and immersive.
One touch more of this game : The music credit , where you can find easily the titles of the whole soundtracks
In BaDik if i must choose i could say these two songs : Alexander Nakarada : Reaching the sky and Friday Prophets : The Guardian Angel
it's not that we don;t notice the songs, it's just that not everyone goes looking for their titles in the credits.

• Thinking Face

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I was literally gonna say that, she would either abort it, give it up for adoption or even traffic the child since she's evil.

And for once, I didn't start the waifu wars by bringing up Jill. We just happened to be talking about pregnancy which somehow led to Quinn...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was literally gonna say that, she would either abort it, give it up for adoption or even traffic the child since she's evil.

And for once, I didn't start the waifu wars by bringing up Jill. We just happened to be talking about pregnancy which somehow led to Quinn...
actually I believe Quinn would be a decent mother... all she's doing she hadn't forced anyone. and havng a child could gain her some points with the conservative folks in the future.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
actually I believe Quinn would be a decent mother... all she's doing she hadn't forced anyone. and havng a child could gain her some points with the conservative folks in the future.
Having a child would be her only path to change and redemption, assuming her intentions are to keep the baby and raise him/her.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Exactly. She just needs pure love. Who she is now is a product of her experiences, of the world turning it's back on her, of everyone thinking she's a slut and nothing more. She might have a dressing style that it's basically a cry of attention, she might have a harsh temperament, she might be an actual slut, but the only thing she needs is for someone to believe in her.

We all know she has a maternal instinct, albeit a little bit twisted, by how she treats her girls, so getting her pregnant might change her for good, it might be what she NEEDS.

Reactions: smokebox

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Having a child would be her only path to change and redemption, assuming her intentions are to keep the baby and raise him/her.
why do you asume she needs redemption? We all hate Quinn just because she's trying to add Maya and Sage to the menus but! Prostitution among college girls is nothing rare, what Quinn does is assuming the role of the hookers's syndicate leader. she screens clients and in case someone gets violent and roughs one of the girls, she gets tommy to deal with the moron.

and sometimes to fight monsters you must become a monster yourself.... to me it looks like Tommy needs soldiers (that's why the maggot brothers were made to do push-ups, to test their strenght) or to use a better term, people that could sneak in and out, assasinate (if you do some digging real middle-eastern assasins made themselves numb by drug usage, isn't that what Tommy is doing?) and hell week is just the induction trial recruits have to undergo before being inducted in the creed (if we think about it what MC and Derek had to undego was sort of an interrogaion/torture method, and all this talk of brotherhood....)
but to lead a war against the rich, ruthless and the powerfull you need money, that's where Quinn's role comes in. I belieive the only thing Sage doesn't know, it's how far Quinn's prostitution ring goes

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
why do you asume she needs redemption? We all hate Quinn just because she's trying to add Maya and Sage to the menus
I don't think she NEEDS it because frankly I don't care if she is redeemed or not. I'm just saying, if she is gonna get redemption, the only way for it to happen is for her to change after having a child.

erkper

May 16, 2018
in case someone gets violent and roughs one of the girls, she gets tommy to deal with the moron
Why would you think this is either true or a good thing? As far as we know, the only thing physical that Tommy has done is get his ass kicked by Dawe after he fucked Dawe's girl. Doesn't seem like much of a goon, especially after MC had a pretty easy time of kicking in Dawe's face when they went one-on-one...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the only thing physical that Tommy has done is get his ass kicked by Dawe after he fucked Dawe's girl.
was that really a fair fight? to me it looks like the quadr-alphas ganged up on Tommy, and that's the reaons Troy quit the jocks

erkper

May 16, 2018
I could be mis-remembering. I thought Dawe kicked Tommy's ass, and having the rest of the jocks around was just indicative of the start of the war between the DIKs and Tri-Alphas. Either way I don't see any connection between Tommy and Quinn's prostitution ring, just between Tommy and Quinn's needle.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I could be mis-remembering. I thought Dawe kicked Tommy's ass, and having the rest of the jocks around was just indicative of the start of the war between the DIKs and Tri-Alphas. Either way I don't see any connection between Tommy and Quinn's prostitution ring, just between Tommy and Quinn's needle.
anywho Jill IS BEST GIRL

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes