Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Since there's like 300 pages of people saying who the best girls is... Who is the best guy?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Since there's like 300 pages of people saying who the best girls is... Who is the best guy?
Is that even a question? Derek hovers over the likes of Tybalt, magnar, Tommy, Dawe, Chad and Troy.
Rusty is pretty cool and MC dad is respectable.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Is that even a question? Derek hovers over the likes of Tybalt, magnar, Tommy, Dawe, Chad and Troy.
Rusty is pretty cool and MC dad is respectable.
Derek creeps me out with that stuff of being always half naked.
I like Tybalt a lot, he seems like a well spoken guy. I also really like how much he cares about his future girlfriend, I've always enojoyed a romantic story, so I hope we can become his wingman, since with us getting closer to Bella we might be able to help him with it.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Derek creeps me out with that stuff of being always half naked.
I like Tybalt a lot, he seems like a well spoken guy. I also really like how much he cares about his future girlfriend, I've always enojoyed a romantic story, so I hope we can become his wingman, since with us getting closer to Bella we might be able to help him with it.
The Panty sniffing and the watermelon totally isn't weird at all right. I'd sooner contract STD from Rionna than help Tybalt get with Jill.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The Panty sniffing and the watermelon totally isn't weird at all right. I'd sooner contract STD from Rionna then help Tybalt get with Jill.
Creepiness aside, I don't think MC is a good pairing for Jill, he's some low/medium status guy, when she's loaded with money, there's a huge disparity between the two compared with someone like Tybalt. But I guess that since this is fiction, it might happen, and I hope it does, because everyone should get a good ending this time. Even the Quinn guy.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Creepiness aside, I don't think MC is a good pairing for Jill, he's some low/medium status guy, when she's loaded with money, there's a huge disparity between the two compared with someone like Tybalt. But I guess that since this is fiction, it might happen, and I hope it does, because everyone should get a good ending this time. Even the Quinn guy.
Let's sing "uptown girl"!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Creepiness aside, I don't think MC is a good pairing for Jill, he's some low/medium status guy, when she's loaded with money, there's a huge disparity between the two compared with someone like Tybalt.
That's kinda the beauty of it, a low status guy and a rich princess falling in love. Especially when Jill is no sassy selfish rich girl, she's polite and friendly to MC and people around her(I assume), which is why MC actually has a chance.
If all else fails, we always have the cheat mod which means MC is infinitely rich :LOL: and is no problem for Jill.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Creepiness aside, I don't think MC is a good pairing for Jill, he's some low/medium status guy, when she's loaded with money, there's a huge disparity between the two compared with someone like Tybalt.
Now hold on a sec there you hypocrite :ROFLMAO:, you said a couple pages ago, that Jill was likely to be the canon Li and she might actually be best girl, now you're saying that her and MC are not meant to be :unsure:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
friendly to MC and people around her
This is my main problem with her, I like her physically, but she seems just that, polite towards MC. Not really interested in him, since all the interactions are started by you. Maybe she is the super slow burn character, but as of right now, if she didn't have that relationship bar at the end, she wouldn't really feel like a LI, but a suporting character for Bella.

Now hold on a sec there you hypocrite :ROFLMAO:, you said a couple pages ago, that Jill was likely to be the canon Li and she might actually be best girl, now you're saying that her and MC are not meant to be :unsure:
I'm just saying that they don't fit eachoter at all, but through the magic of VNs it will happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The same logic could be applied to Jane and Tammy, what do they have in common with the respective MCs ?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The same logic could be applied to Jane and Tammy, what do they have in common with the respective MCs ?
Familiarity with MC through his "family", being part of the same social circles.
Again, it will happen? Yes. It makes sense? Maybe, but Bella and her are probably the ones, who in reality, would be harder to make them fit with MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokebox
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes