smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Please.... jane is just a substitute for Julia
Saying that Jane is a substitute for Julia is sacrilege, even if she was a L.I, it still would be a hard call , the fact that she is forbidden make us want her even more, it is like saying that fillet is a substitute for steak, but in the end it all depends on what do you want for dinner? given the chance i would eat both and repeat.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That's because he ropes her in about economics stuff to start a conversation, we've seen it happen at the end of yoga in ep2. And she's a polite girl who considers Tybalt a friend she wouldn't straight up tell him to leave. Jill literally does yoga, plays the piano, revises in the library, and in her spare time she reads books (we've seen in her room). She's far too innocent or occupied to be the slut you think she is...
I never said I thought she was a slut. I just think she is doing ACTING LESSONS atm. lmao. I hope she's not crazy but if the dev made her a psycho I wouldnt be surprised.

Reactions: vir_cotto

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Been a while since I've played this game, and i dont see the virgin tag so i should ask: is there a deflowering scene? If so is it with or without blood? Not trying to flame the "No hymen = no virgin" war, we all (should) know hymens tear for a number of reasons but given the choice i'll choose the intact hymen. Not out of any puritanical bullshit but....

I find a little blood in deflowering scenes super hot, especially when you get to see the aftermath of the semen mixed with blood. <3

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I find a little blood in deflowering scenes super hot, especially when you get to see the aftermath of the semen mixed with blood. <3
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Been a while since I've played this game, and i dont see the virgin tag so i should ask: is there a deflowering scene?
Every girl in this game (both main & side, that you can currently secks as of v0.2) with the exception of perhaps Maya and Jill are not virgins. Take that as you will.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Been a while since I've played this game, and i dont see the virgin tag so i should ask: is there a deflowering scene? If so is it with or without blood? Not trying to flame the "No hymen = no virgin" war, we all (should) know hymens tear for a number of reasons but given the choice i'll choose the intact hymen. Not out of any puritanical bullshit but....

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Every girl in this game (both main & side, that you can currently secks as of v0.2) with the exception of perhaps Maya and Jill are not virgins. Take that as you will.
But! The best girl aka Jill might be

Reactions: Nevu

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Eerie Entity Mytez Kukothemadhatter Fantabaldu

so since most of the pages are about future possible events or best girl im going to ask a different question

out of all the songs in the game what is your favorite

mine is The Friday Prophets - Social Wreck but i also love the main menu song but man one of the best things about this game is the music

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Eerie Entity Mytez Kukothemadhatter Fantabaldu

so since most of the pages are about future possible events or best girl im going to ask a different question

out of all the songs in the game what is your favorite

mine is The Friday Prophets - Social Wreck but i also love the main menu song but man one of the best things about this game is the music
I like the song that plays when MC spars with the pops

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To be fair, that's more than possible. Not Jil's part, but Sage's. Why would she want to know at all costs with whom he's cheating on her? The girl who is still in love would want to know that - not someone who is ready to leave her BF.
Hell has no fury...+ she`s a redhead,that`s like fury on steroids.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
The only virgin in this game is Derek....and maybe Maya and Jill ;)
In Derek's case, maybe or maybe not. He seems to only care about partying and girls so surely he's not a virgin by now. And there are other virgins too like Tybalt and Magnar (but he has a nerdy girlfriend so idk).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes