Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
All was have answer at my last post. I cheat a little other i have wrote all sentences on a paper and had give my answer and all answer is correct by all 10 questions, and i become only 90 %. and this is bad then i have at end no perfect class by this bug.

Try it and you see make no cheat and answer correct you become only 90 % by all right answers and this is not good .

Raswedj

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Did American college always this wacky?
DPC has been influenced by movies such as American Pie in the making of this that's why it's a bit out there in the wacky stakes :p
Never watched American Pie, but when playing Being a DIK I felt a vibe similar to Bully, a game from PS2. But this VN has a little less violence I suppose :LOL:

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
Sorry guys i'm at the part where at the DIK's party Cathie's pictures get leaked on Rooster and i dont know how to end the free roam, i've talked to everybody. Any help?
Besides missing talking to Rusty some people miss speaking to John Boy (shirtless guy who is not Derek) who is drinking a beer while waiting in line for the washroom across from where Riona is sitting.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Never watched American Pie, but when playing Being a DIK I felt a vibe similar to Bully, a game from PS2. But this VN has a little less violence I suppose :LOL:
Here's a quick example here of unrealistic over the top College life.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
:LOL: I've played this 5 times and right now i'm starting my 6th playthrough, even though i already unlocked all scenes and renders at my 2nd playthrough :ROFLMAO: never gets bored.
This weekend i will play my 2nd playthrough...but will be hard for me to choose differently than my previous one (im a DIK )

Reactions: gumpelanlemak
Feb 11, 2018
I am happy with the number of people commenting on this game that took me away as few games on consoles did in terms of history.
The atmosphere in it reminds me a lot of the romantic comedies of the 80s with sex and good humor, and I am now waiting for each launch and theories of the players.
Speaking of theories, I keep thinking of some like:
What if Jill's older sister who died is the MC's mother?
What if Quin is in love with Maya and not with MC?
Is Sage the daughter of the director and Jade?
So many possibilities ...
I just hope to end the game with my Bella.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The less said about the Jill one the better that won't be the case.

With Quinn not so sure about that one either wouldn't say she is in love but she does like the MC. Maya only appeals to her but only if she can make money off her but that won't happen.

Now that is an interesting idea we know Jade has more than the one child and we know next to nothing about Sage so sure always a possibility.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I am happy with the number of people commenting on this game that took me away as few games on consoles did in terms of history.
The atmosphere in it reminds me a lot of the romantic comedies of the 80s with sex and good humor, and I am now waiting for each launch and theories of the players.
Speaking of theories, I keep thinking of some like:
So many possibilities ...
I just hope to end the game with my Bella.
Why all those theories scream "FAMILY MEMBERS"? There will be no incest, so you can safely discard any theories that link MC with any girl, for a mile.

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Just finished Season 1 myself. I typically have a problem with most of these games as the quality dips noticeably in some areas but this stayed consistent all the way through. Is there any popular theory as to who's family Jill belongs to? Or Why Isabella is protective over Jill?

Also someone mentioned something that pissed off people in AL when season 2 dropped and they hope something similar doesn't happen with Dik? What's that all about?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just finished Season 1 myself. I typically have a problem with most of these games as the quality dips noticeably in some areas but this stayed consistent all the way through. Is there any popular theory as to who's family Jill belongs to? Or Why Isabella is protective over Jill?

Also someone mentioned something that pissed off people in AL when season 2 dropped and they hope something similar doesn't happen with Dik? What's that all about?
It's possible Jill could be a Royce but at the minute not a lot to go on with who her family is. Personally I think Bella is protective of Jill as a favour to Jill's late sister I have a feeling Bella knew her and promised to watch over Jill.

That big choice in AL no one wants a repeat of what happened in AL.

Cpreacy Vault code is 1386

Feb 11, 2018
Why all those theories scream "FAMILY MEMBERS"? There will be no incest, so you can safely discard any theories that link MC with any girl, for a mile.
I just looked at all the 3 paths the game offers and paid attention to the story, about family connections I think we are in the dark for a reason. I don't care if I have incest in the game or not, I'm more interested in the story.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
It's possible Jill could be a Royce but at the minute not a lot to go on with who her family is. Personally I think Bella is protective of Jill as a favour to Jill's late sister I have a feeling Bella knew her and promised to watch over Jill.

That big choice in AL no one wants a repeat of what happened in AL.

Cpreacy Vault code is 1386
I think Mormont hit the nail on the head. I also believe Jill to be a Royce as I do not believe she is Rusty's sister or another relative of his. This just makes sense having her be a relative of one of the founders of the college than to introduce a whole new high society family in season 2. Bella was probably the best friend of Jill's sister growing up who, as was suggested, promised to look after Jill after her death.

I think the toughest choice in Being A DIK, if you go down Jill's route, will be having to choose between Jill and Bella. Hopefully if the MC chooses Jill that won't drive Bella over the edge and as result turns her psychotic like Leah ended up being in AL. That would really suck!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes