Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If I where to guess Sage's deal will be that she feels that she needs to present herself in a certain way, she dated Chad as a status symbol but she likes people who do what they want. I think Sage already knows about Quinn. Sage likes it when the main character is confident, sexually aggressive and puts down other people, she likes people like Quinn.
Episode 4 made it blatantly clear that Sage doesn't know anything about what Quinn is up to.

"Sage wouldn't be cool with you guys doing drugs" Tommy to Quinn, or something a long the lines like that.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Episode 4 made it blatantly clear that Sage doesn't know anything about what Quinn is up to.

"Sage wouldn't be cool with you guys doing drugs" Tommy to Quinn, or something a long the lines like that.
I don't know about Sage being entarelly clueless about Quinn's business I think she knows something because she knew about that whatever Quinn asked her to do would not sit well with Tommy. By then way Sage's parents also have money to sustain the HOTs financially, she just refuses to ask for it. What's her surname?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am happy with the number of people commenting on this game that took me away as few games on consoles did in terms of history.
The atmosphere in it reminds me a lot of the romantic comedies of the 80s with sex and good humor, and I am now waiting for each launch and theories of the players.
Speaking of theories, I keep thinking of some like:
What if Jill's older sister who died is the MC's mother?
What if Quin is in love with Maya and not with MC?
Is Sage the daughter of the director and Jade?
So many possibilities ...
I just hope to end the game with my Bella.
Let me start by saying. There is no incest now and in the future.

Doubt Quinn is in love with anyone so far, but she does have some interest in the protagonist according to Sage.

Tybalt is likely the son of Burke and Jade, not Sage.

Why all those theories scream "FAMILY MEMBERS"? There will be no incest, so you can safely discard any theories that link MC with any girl, for a mile.
Yeah it is quite annoying. It is like some can't even hear a mention to someone's family members without screaming incest. Have notice this weird behaviour in a few threads already.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't know about Sage being entarelly clueless about Quinn's business I think she knows something because she knew about that whatever Quinn asked her to do would not sit well with Tommy. By then way Sage's parents also have money to sustain the HOTs financially, she just refuses to ask for it. What's her surname?
Sage made a deal with whoever the fuck for the financial benefit of the HOT's because as we already know she won't go for a sponser role whatever that is. Sage is in the complete dark regarding the voluntary prostitution and drug selling Quinn does. ALL the HOT's minus Arieth because she's a complete retard are in the know with regards to Quinn's shady business except Sage, the Sorority president who'll likely get the most blame should shit hit the fan as it likely will as we know Quinn plans on using Sage for whatever devious shit she's planning.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I am happy with the number of people commenting on this game that took me away as few games on consoles did in terms of history.
The atmosphere in it reminds me a lot of the romantic comedies of the 80s with sex and good humor, and I am now waiting for each launch and theories of the players.
Speaking of theories, I keep thinking of some like:
What if Jill's older sister who died is the MC's mother?
What if Quin is in love with Maya and not with MC?
Is Sage the daughter of the director and Jade?
So many possibilities ...
I just hope to end the game with my Bella.
Sage the daughter of Jade? God, please no. That would not only make future hookups with each of them VERY awkward, but it would also mean Sage and Tyballs are siblings (or stepsiblings). :sick:

On the other hand, I might totally enjoy watching Tyballs find out you are bumping uglies with his love interest (hopefully), his sister, AND his mother.

riptide101

Jan 7, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Being a DIK [v0.4.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 6.1 GB

Download Win (1.2GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do o fix this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
�y��,���G��uP���)qs�C�ao����V�q�93�7��:yu�FW�g��4xS�ĕ@�
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Wed Mar 04 02:29:08 2020

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess no one looks at the tags anymore :whistle:
Hazeti Where ever you might be, remember that repetitive stuff I was talking about :KEK:

By then way Sage's parents also have money to sustain the HOTs financially, she just refuses to ask for it. What's her surname?
The surname reveal is going to be big for both her and Jill I just wonder if there will be another family or one of them will at least have a connection with Rusty as a Burgermeister.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
2 candidates for who she talked to. Most likely is Chad, would explain the Sage connection and not sitting well with Tommy. He could be well off.

Other is Jades husband simply because he's rich and likes to sleep with students. Although there are no connections we know about.

Did it? what was said or done that made it clear she's ignorant?

Anyone that's not what I was talking about, I was referring to the idea that Sage knows what Quinn is like as a person. She makes it clear when you stay over that's she observant of her behavior and as I've already said Sage likes it when the MC exhibits similar behavior.

If I where to guess who the mystery person Sage.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Sage made a deal with whoever the fuck for the financial benefit of the HOT's because as we already know she won't go for a sponser role whatever that is. Sage is in the complete dark regarding the voluntary prostitution and drug selling Quinn does. ALL the HOT's minus Arieth because she's a complete retard are in the know with regards to Quinn's shady business except Sage, the Sorority president who'll likely get the most blame should shit hit the fan as it likely will as we know Quinn plans on using Sage for whatever devious shit she's planning.
Two presidents are already in trouble.... Both Chad and Rusty are screwed.... Sage is next I think. Quinn and Tommy want to take over. Thoughts?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Two presidents are already in trouble.... Both Chad and Rusty are screwed.... Sage is next I think. Quinn and Tommy want to take over. Thoughts?
Sugar Tits and Soon to be a Smear don't seem like the type. More than likely they want to 'run' certain things behind peoples backs and make a profit.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dont think so as the trouble the presidents are facing are hurting business for Quinn and...recreation for Tommy.It worked for both of them the way it was,given the information currently available - doesnt make sens.

name88 - King of Hearts, nice avatar. Just one question, Yen or Tris? I could never decide....
I had to ask, I grew up on the Witcher ;)
I wish DPC makes NV based on their story.
Quinn :HideThePain:

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
Well for me it has to be Royce or Burgermeister anything else wouldn't make us blink much of an eye especially if it was some sort of random famous family.
I still think Jill is a Royce. Having her being a Burgermeister along with Rusty just doesn't seem likely. I mean both Jill and Rusty don't seem to judge others by the money they have (or don't have) but that doesn't mean they are related. We know for sure they aren't brother and sister at least because Jill herself admitted it was just her and her parents after her only sibling, her sister, died. They could be cousins of course but Jill made it sound like appearances are important to members of her family. That doesn't sound like Rusty at all. It is more likely to believe both Jill and Rusty are exceptions to the beliefs of the different sides of both the Royce and Burgermeister family.

Depending on your choices in the game I believe that the MC will come out looking like a major hero and rescue all three of them from each of their messes. When the MC finds himself in a mess of his own any one, or all of them, could return the favour and help him.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well for me it has to be Royce or Burgermeister anything else wouldn't make us blink much of an eye especially if it was some sort of random famous family.
They could be inherently famous/powerful so something like... a senator or whatever. All her family needs to do is create drama by enforcing all the "keeping up appearances" stuff and from a story point of view it's easy to understand why a senator/politician is powerful, wealthy and strict with appearances. No elaborate justification of who they are and why they're doing what they're doing. That said, my money is on Royce because after the Rusty reveal they may as well have named the school Burgmeister and Chekhov.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes