Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Jill is just to over protective she has no evil mastermind agenda lol
I hope you're right I would like one truly nice person in the game and I really like Jill so I hope it's her but I'm always expecting something unexpected to come out of no where.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Jade's husband it is. He is trying to put his hands on HOTs (or other part in I should say). ;)
Interesting but doubtfull he doesn't seem the typ for it he much to weak in my opinion to pull something like that off

Did he fuck some girls sure most definatly but it was mostly I am guessing as a some sort of hazing from ther HOTS prespective I am assuming

But no I doubt he is behind all those things either

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I hope you're right I would like one truly nice person in the game and I really like Jill so I hope it's her but I'm always expecting something unexpected to come out of no where.
If u seen the Jill and Bella talk u know why she made the counseling sessions for the MC

So dont worry about Jill so far she is just over protective like a subsitute mom figure lol

Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Interesting but doubtfull he doesn't seem the typ for it he much to weak in my opinion to pull something like that off

Did he fuck some girls sure most definatly but it was mostly I am guessing as a some sort of hazing from ther HOTS prespective I am assuming

But no I doubt he is behind all those things either
I was kidding :devilish:. Knowing DPC it will be the least expected person :LOL:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
He could be in on it helping in exchange for some pussy.

If u seen the Jill and Bella talk u know why she made the counseling sessions for the MC
Yeah I forgot about that. I'm just expecting a lot of shit to happen to the MC with the girls he is interested in.

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He could be in on it helping in exchange for some pussy.

Yeah I forgot about that. I'm just expecting a lot of shit to happen to the MC with the girls he is interested in.
I doubt its gonna be anything like acting lessons tho so dont worry

The worst thing already happened that Maya&Josy hook up lol

Anything is possible really but again from what I seen of that professor burke I highly doubt hes a major player … But if he was I would be very surprised

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I really hope that's the worst thing that will happen.

Anything is possible really but again from what I seen of that professor burke I highly doubt hes a major player … But if he was I would be very surprised
I doubt he is very involved. He probably isn't involved at all but it would be a good way to include him more in the story.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I doubt its gonna be anything like acting lessons tho so dont worry

He is an asshole though. Cheating on a girl like Jade!?!? I am speechless...... (n)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What I am hoping for with that laptop problem is that the Geeks did it … Simply for them to have some more storyline as well.

That president knocking off welll I doubt that Quinn or Tommy wanna risk losing their presidents.

Chad did get blackmailed now that's the main thing who could have done that again long list of suspects we don't know that yet.

Then the dik laptop scene with Cathy pic trying to get Rusty in trouble …

To me it seems we dealing with one or maybe even two persons that have a disliking to both Rusty and Chad … The problem with that is who and why.That discussion was brought up a long while back and we never gotten to a answer of that as of yet either.

So for now we waiting on episode 5 trying to see if we can find some answers then

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I think we had enough payback on burke already with that Jade scene hahahaha

I dont really need to see anymore of that professor burke tho i dont care a whole lot about him... now jade on the otherhand gimme gimme...
I am convinced she is/was HOT..... OMG, Quinn's mom!!!! :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
You definatly missing out on a amazing scene with Jade

It blew my mind
I'll probably get it one day soon. I've been replaying this to go for all the different girls. So far I have my first playthrough where I'm with no one just hoping to have Josy but now I'm just friends with Josy/Maya, one with Sage that will probably be my main game, one with Jill and one with Josy/Maya where I slept with Josy and can hopefully be with her and ignore Maya a lot. I still need to have a playthrough with Bella and then when I miss the game I might go for Jade.

Is there any I'm missing after that? I've been with all of the available HOTs in the Sage playthrough.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'll probably get it one day soon. I've been replaying this to go for all the different girls. So far I have my first playthrough where I'm with no one just hoping to have Josy but now I'm just friends with Josy/Maya, one with Sage that will probably be my main game, one with Jill and one with Josy/Maya where I slept with Josy and can hopefully be with her and ignore Maya a lot. I still need to have a playthrough with Bella and then when I miss the game I might go for Jade.

Is there any I'm missing after that? I've been with all of the available HOTs in the Sage playthrough.
Bella is a main character as well so im sure we can do something with her as well

I made a save for every main girl as well....

I am still trying to get saves were I am completely doing nothing with anyone else exept for example Jill

But that's harder for me then I thought it was so much temptations :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes