Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I am still trying to get saves were I am completely doing nothing with anyone else exept for example Jill

But that's harder for me then I thought it was so much temptations :LOL:
I find that easy when it's a character like Melissa or Josy that I really like but it is hard when it's someone like Jill that doesn't have much action yet.

I think that's what makes Being a DIK such a great game though there is a lot of choice of how to play. A lot of these types of games with this many girls you can do whatever you want and the girls don't care. I think and hope that if we are with Jill, Sage, Bella or Josy or Maya alone there will be some consequences for fucking everyone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Man, i really appreciate the work you did but when i try to use my save game i copied from my PC to my android phone, game gives me error and it forces me to quit from the game. I used walkthrough mod on my pc, i guess this causes error in my phone. Any change to add walkthrough mod to your android port? if you can inform me i can really appreciate.

Sorry to my bad grammar, I am not native English. :)
sorry, but this won't happen.

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
I find that easy when it's a character like Melissa or Josy that I really like but it is hard when it's someone like Jill that doesn't have much action yet.

I think that's what makes Being a DIK such a great game though there is a lot of choice of how to play. A lot of these types of games with this many girls you can do whatever you want and the girls don't care. I think and hope that if we are with Jill, Sage, Bella or Josy or Maya alone there will be some consequences for fucking everyone.
Consequences like... STD? :LOL: Neil always talked 'bout condom :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I believe it may be a mix of individuals from both Diks and Jocks and Quinn may also have a hand in it I think she, Dawe and Tommy are all plotting away to get rid of their respective presidents maybe with the help of one or two insiders.
That are some good points Mormont

Still have to think that Tommy wont get rid of Rusty I mean he supplies the cash for the diks so no reason to mess with that.

Quinn getting rid of Sage is pretty plausible I can definatly see that happening since Sage made it clear she don't wanna go to her parents for money.

Dawe being the one messing with the Diks highly likely maybe cooperating with Quinn … Dawe took the pic of Cathy and send it to Quinn and Quinn was at that party of the diks.

So had the time and acces to put it on the dik laptop maybe used Riona to distract the dik member who had the laptop at the time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That are some good points Mormont

Still have to think that Tommy wont get rid of Rusty I mean he supplies the cash for the diks so no reason to mess with that.

Quinn getting rid of Sage is pretty plausible I can definatly see that happening since Sage made it clear she don't wanna go to her parents for money.

Dawe being the one messing with the Diks highly likely maybe cooperating with Quinn … Dawe took the pic of Cathy and send it to Quinn and Quinn was at that party of the diks.

So had the time and acces to put it on the dik laptop maybe used Riona to distract the dik member who had the laptop at the time.
That's true with Rusty bringing in the cash perhaps they would rather he had a lesser role with them while still bankrolling them. I don't remember but was the only time we see Quinn at the party is when she is talking to Tommy at the end of the free roam?

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's true with Rusty bringing in the cash perhaps they would rather he had a lesser role with them while still bankrolling them. I don't remember but was the only time we see Quinn at the party is when she is talking to Tommy at the end of the free roam?
No we see Quinn during that dildo spin game as well …. Were she enjoys making Josy &Maya kiss in front of us :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No we see Quinn during that dildo spin game as well …. Were she enjoys making Josy &Maya kiss in front of us :(
Hmm, I guess if Quinn was involved like you said she could have used Riona as a distraction. Now if you remember there was a certain Hot missing that then reappears afterwards Camilia was away at the time it all happened could be that she was told to do it :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, I guess if Quinn was involved like you said she could have used Riona as a distraction. Now if you remember there was a certain Hot missing that then reappears afterwards Camilia was away at the time it all happened could be that she was told to do it :unsure:
That aint a bad idea … Camilla did arrive later then the rest definatly a possibility.

But if u hear me out on this my fellow maggot brother Mormont

Rionna was sitting in that hallway near the old library …. We also found out that the laptop was found at the library

So possibly Rionna did it and Camilla distracted the one dik brother who had the laptop in possession :unsure:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Consequences like... STD? :LOL: Neil always talked 'bout condom :ROFLMAO:
Nah like actually being mad or dumping him.

I believe it may be a mix of individuals from both Diks and Jocks and Quinn may also have a hand in it I think she, Dawe and Tommy are all plotting away to get rid of their respective presidents maybe with the help of one or two insiders.
What DIKs? I don't really think any of them would be in on it from what I've seen unless I'm forgetting someone. I really hope Jacob isn't I like him. I think there is more HOTs than just Quinn and Rionna. I think it's more likely the HOTs and Jocks and Tommy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That aint a bad idea … Camilla did arrive later then the rest definatly a possibility.

But if u hear me out on this my fellow maggot brother Mormont

Rionna was sitting in that hallway near the old library …. We also found out that the laptop was found at the library

So possibly Rionna did it and Camilla distracted the one dik brother who had the laptop in possession :unsure:
I'd say they are the most likely suspects and if I recall Rusy was also distracted at the time so it's definitely been a well thought out plan it's just connecting the dots.

What DIKs? I don't really think any of them would be in on it from what I've seen unless I'm forgetting someone. I really hope Jacob isn't I like him. I think there is more HOTs than just Quinn and Rionna. I think it's more likely the HOTs and Jocks and Tommy.
Any of them that are more loyal to Tommy than they are Rusty.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say Nick seemed off for quite a while as well

And Jamie was acting a bit weird as well when asking about that laptop situation

So im not writing those two off either remember he is in a relation with that feminist chick and he lost his phone...

And maybe Quinn got her hands on Jamie his phone and blackmailed him with maybe that picture of Jamie and leon tag teaming arieth and forced Jamie to give her acces to that laptop

That would explain a big deal about how nervous he acted :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You guys are keep forgetting of this minor detail called motive :HideThePain:

First getting rid of Chad screws with business for Quinn.
Second getting rid of Rusty screws with business for Quinn.
Third getting rid of Sage makes no sens as it is Sages last year anyways, plus any scandal involving Sage would draw attention to the HOTs - no logic there.

The laptop was password protected, who knew password? Diks, who had access to the laptop? Diks.Who was found at the library?Nick. He had the means,as for the motive,we dont know what and why happened to Vinnie but we know they were close and still keep in touch, hence possible motive.
The only problem I got with this is that it is too obvious.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes