Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My best bet is still Jamie tho he looked so suspicious in that talk with him at that party … And we cant neglect the fact that his phone is missing … So perfect motive for blackmail of jamie
Yeah absolutely if that's true there must be something big on his phone that he doesn't want others to see.

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah absolutely if that's true there must be something big on his phone that he doesn't want others to see.
Did u forget they took a pic tag teaming arieth lol

And Jamie has a gf so whoever has his phone now could blackmail Jamie with exposing that pic to his gf and he has no choice but to do that laptop job exspecially because the rumor goes that his gf is pregnant ...

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did u forget they took a pic tag teaming arieth lol

And Jamie has a gf so whoever has his phone now could blackmail Jamie with exposing that pic to his gf and he has no choice but to do that laptop job exspecially because the rumor goes that his gf is pregnant ...
A feminist gf at that those pics getting out and her being pregnant if that's the case would be the end of his baby-making days that's for sure :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
A feminist gf at that those pics getting out and her being pregnant if that's the case would be the end of his baby-making days that's for sure :LOL:
That's why I am very confident in this theorie of mine it would make perfect sense and explains a lot.

I would have liked ur post Mormont but im at my limit lol

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's why I am very confident in this theorie of mine it would make perfect sense and explains a lot.

I would have liked ur post Mormont but im at my limit lol
If that is the case I wonder if he himself knows the identity to the person pulling the strings here or would they have kept that a secret just in case he was to tell someone.

No worries I keep getting them back and then next I'm back at my limit (n)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If that is the case I wonder if he himself knows the identity to the person pulling the strings here or would they have kept that a secret just in case he was to tell someone.

No worries I keep getting them back and then next I'm back at my limit (n)
I am sure Jamie don't know if my theorie even is rite lol … But it would make the most sense for it to be Jamie

But again Chad got blackmailed witout him knowing by who

So I wont be surprised if Jamie don't know who has his phone and blackmails him either

Either way I don't see Nick being a suspect all that much sure he was at the old library but he looked genuine when he said he was looking for that laptop in there still. And he also feels down about his lost brother vinnie so he was sulking a bit in that old room of vinnie.

zibidi

Nov 18, 2017
sorry, but this won't happen.
Aw, too bad for me but i understand it will be extra work hours for you, i tried almost everything to add mod to apk file, it cost me almost 8 hours last night and i quit with nothing in my hands. Thank you for replying.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
P.S. By the way, Jill and Tybalt were talking about a campaign, right? What campaign? I don't know how it works in American colleges, but I presume they also have students representatives and councils, right? Could it be a campaign for that role? Maybe assbreath Tybalt is plotting to eliminate the other possible candidates to impress Jill, without her knowing it. :unsure:
Not a political campaign, but more likely an awareness campaign. Jill had a brochure for it on her dresser. My guess is it's for an anti-bullying support group.

Either that, or Save the Raccoons.

Doesn't matter to me. No matter what, I'm signing up my MC just to be around her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Either way I don't see Nick being a suspect all that much sure he was at the old library but he looked genuine when he said he was looking for that laptop in there still. And he also feels down about his lost brother vinnie so he was sulking a bit in that old room of vinnie.
I believe that was to also throw off the trail of who the culprit could be I don't think he'd get into any blackmail situations either seems like a very loyal guy and friendly if we got him a dance.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welll for Jill there is more going on …. We know about that campaign of hers.

But she is also getting ready for a music play for that college im sure since we practicing that song of Jill that we will be able to join that music play together with Jill.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I believe that was to also throw off the trail of who the culprit could be I don't think he'd get into any blackmail situations either seems like a very loyal guy and friendly if we got him a dance.
True i doubt its nick for many reasons

For me its either two things ... My Jamie Theorie is my best bet tho

But it could have been Camilla and Rionna since Camila was showing up late to the party and Riona is sitting very close by that library on her own ...

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
The thing is even if he would want to he is not spending his money but his family 's, i can't imagine a scenario in which his pocket money won't be frozen after that situation
Yeah I didn't think about that.

But it could have been Camilla and Rionna since Camila was showing up late to the party and Riona is sitting very close by that library on her own ...
I really hope it isn't Rionna and she isn't actually involved. She is one of my favourite girls and I'd love a chance to do more with her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Riona looks very conflicted about a lot of things right now if she played a part it was most likely as a distraction. Season 2 should be good for her I expect a lot more issues arising between her and Quinn the previous disagreement from 0.3 is I think still weighing a lot on her mind.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Riona looks very conflicted about a lot of things right now if she played a part it was most likely as a distraction. Season 2 should be good for her I expect a lot more issues arising between her and Quinn the previous disagreement from 0.3 is I think still weighing a lot on her mind.
She is involved in shits with the jocks, so it's a big posibility (a sad one). She doesn't seems someone that will hurt others on purpose, but she is very conflicted indeed

Camilla i dun think is involved in those things. She just wants to...fuck

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes