Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Riona looks very conflicted about a lot of things right now if she played a part it was most likely as a distraction. Season 2 should be good for her I expect a lot more issues arising between her and Quinn the previous disagreement from 0.3 is I think still weighing a lot on her mind.
She got a decent amount of content on this last episode for a "secondary" character, but it was more like a tease for what's coming next, even the kiss on the party and the small talks that seem meaningless may have relevance in the future. She was also featured on episode 4 preview for a reason, seem to be important, and let's face it, DPC will not do scenes just to fill time, that's counterproductive so, whatever it was IT IS IMPORTANT.

Can't wait to see more of her, and the chance of maybe not end up with any main girl but her (I know... one only can dream)

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Is it heavily hinted Isabella's husband cheated on her with someone but even if she hates him, she still holds herself as a married woman who expects for him to return one day?. But is the affair with some unknown and irrelevant person or a plot relevant one?

Purely speculating if the 1st part is true with the 2nd

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait to see more of her, and the chance of maybe not end up with any main girl but her (I know... one only can dream)
I started to play this game for a pic i saw of her. And discover that she is just a secondary character..

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is it heavily hinted Isabella's husband cheated on her with someone but even if she hates him, she still holds herself as a married woman who expects for him to return one day?
Was there? I don't recall any

We don't know what it is yet, but the MC as a narrator speaking about future events makes it out to be something very serious and at this point, a cheating husband is mundane.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Is it heavily hinted Isabella's husband cheated on her with someone but even if she hates him, she still holds herself as a married woman who expects for him to return one day?. But is the affair with some unknown and irrelevant person or a plot relevant one?

Purely speculating if the 1st part is true with the 2nd
Something like that I'd imagine you really only forgive someone when they wrong'd you in some way.
screenshot0044.png

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Something like that I'd imagine you really only forgive someone when they wrong'd you in some way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're forgetting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I hadn't intended on capturing her cleavage that much, but you can never have too much Bella. Consider it a bonus.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I started to play this game for a pic i saw of her. And discover that she is just a secondary character..
I feel your pain just imagine how our resident Quinn fan felt when she wasn't the main Li it was always a bit misleading because she always appeared with the main Li's. I can relate with secondary characters as well for me it's all about Jade I can only hope that we will all get something with our favourite girls.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She got a decent amount of content on this last episode for a "secondary" character, but it was more like a tease for what's coming next, even the kiss on the party and the small talks that seem meaningless may have relevance in the future. She was also featured on episode 4 preview for a reason, seem to be important, and let's face it, DPC will not do scenes just to fill time, that's counterproductive so, whatever it was IT IS IMPORTANT.

And the dreams do come true every now and than ;)

I feel your pain just imagine how our resident Quinn fan felt when she wasn't the main Li it was always a bit misleading because she always appeared with the main Li's. I can relate with secondary characters as well for me it's all about Jade I can only hope that we will all get something with our favourite girls.
...until I realized its just a tag:HideThePain:I will end up with Quinn,nothing,no one will stop me from having her not only as a main girl but the only girl:love:

And frankly I think there is too much going on between you and Jade for DPC to just cut it without a satisfying conclusion.He is well aware of how popular so called "side girls" are,I wouldnt cross anything from the realm of possibilities.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And the dreams do come true every now and than ;)

...until I realized its just a tag:HideThePain:I will end up with Quinn,nothing,no one will stop me from having her not only as a main girl but the only girl:love:

And frankly I think there is too much going on between you and Jade for DPC to just cut it without a satisfying conclusion.He is well aware of how popular so called "side girls" are,I wouldnt cross anything from the realm of possibilities.
I'd be very disappointed if they don't get something and I hope you are right it just makes sense to give them that little bit more not just because they are fan favourites but because of the main role they play in the story.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
the problem is that he got himself in this corner by having the side girls being way more interesting (and good looking) than the regular girls. even the side girls seem to have more effort put in them in the looks department than the regular ones of which i see clones so frequently in other games .

who in ther right mind would pick sage over quinn?:eek: josy over jade?o_O jill over camila?:sick:
and even if one of those is not your type for some incomprehensible reason, then i say to you: Riona, case closed.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
the problem is that he got himself in this corner by having the side girls being way more interesting (and good looking) than the regular girls. even the side girls seem to have more effort put in them in the looks department than the regular ones of which i see clones so frequently in other games .

who in ther right mind would pick sage over quinn?:eek: josy over jade?o_O jill over camila?:sick:
and even if one of those is not your type for some incomprehensible reason, then i say to you: Riona, case closed.
Josy and Maya are decoys. The game will take unexpected turn. Do you know why? ......... Cause DPC is the Dev!!! :devilish::cool:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well call me crazy because I want sage on one playthrough and Jill on the other and there's no way I'm changing my mind
I have six playthroughs: 3 on Chick, 3 on Neutral......... Working on 3 for Dik...... One needs to explore all the options :p:devilish::ROFLMAO:

cocobobopopo

Feb 3, 2020
even the side girls seem to have more effort put in them in the looks department than the regular ones of which i see clones so frequently in other games .
Hate to break it to you, but none of the characters are original either. They all fall under specific character archetypes, so even if you haven't seen their "clones" in other games, they're still pretty much the same characters as those in other games. All of them.

This is a matter of preference, not objectivity. :FacePalm:

Reactions: jenosmaverick

obibobi

May 10, 2017

I would hardly call Quinn a side girl when she has more content than Jill and Sage.

Jill over Camilla is also a really easy choice, I like Camilla for being a fun airhead but Jill has her beat in spades.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Hate to break it to you, but none of the characters are original either. They all fall under specific character archetypes, so even if you haven't seen their "clones" in other games, they're still pretty much the same characters as those in other games. All of them.
Impossible to make a truly original character for someone whose watched any amount of TV and movies. All that really matters is how good the character is.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
josy over jade?
I would choose Josy easily as she was my favourite girl in the game now second favourite. Replaying this to get all the scenes I missed and I really fell in love with Riona. She is really fun, interesting and hot and I really love her nose ring. I hope that kiss at the party was more than just making out at a party.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I would choose Josy easily as she was my favourite girl in the game now second favourite. Replaying this to get all the scenes I missed and I really fell in love with Riona. She is really fun, interesting and hot and I really love her nose ring. I hope that kiss at the party was more than just making out at a party.
Agreed, there was some chemistry and if threesome with Quinn and Riona took place dots start connecting. It could be one of the routes if played right. ;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes